How do i get a refund on a game i accidentally purchased

Discus and support How do i get a refund on a game i accidentally purchased in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentally bought. 2k23 and want a refund please 786638c2-06fb-4178-bedf-ea3893bbee6a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scooby YgSCoob, Apr 28, 2023.

1. How do i get a refund on a game i accidentally purchased

I accidentally bought. 2k23 and want a refund please

:)

Scooby YgSCoob, Apr 28, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help.

Let me provide you a direct link for you to request this immediately.

Make sure to get the order number first on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

Then go here:

http://xbox.com/refunds

Choose the option "Why don't I see the purchase in my list?" then "I don't see the purchase"

Choose the last option "none of the above apply, I still can't find my order" then "request a refund"

After you submit this form, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails that’ll include instructions on how you can keep track of the status of your request. They will send you a response with the refund decision within 72 hours, as filling the form doesn't automatically qualify you to get it.

If your refund gets accepted, you will get the money back 3-5 business days depending on your bank, after you receive the confirmation
  3. OpticRJames Win User

How do I get a refund on an accidental purchase?

4. 054cbe93-3b42-4653-b Win User

How can I get a refund for games accidentally purchased

5. OpticRJames Win User

How can I get a refund for games accidentally purchased

6. Crafty-9F37DC1A-A075 Win User

Please help! I must unpurchase this game!

I don't understand....How do you accidentally purchase something...? You have to go through like 3 menus to actually purchase something. "Oops. I accidentally pressed A four times...give me a refund."
Thema:

1. How do i get a refund on a game i accidentally purchased - Similar Threads - refund game accidentally

2. How do I get a refund for the game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a refund for the game pass: I don’t remember buying the game pass and I have been charged for it today and I would like a refund 430c4316-5f5b-4640-823e-5f573045ef5b
  3. Let me refund my game that I don’t want

in XBoX Accessibility
    Let me refund my game that I don’t want: Let me refund and give me my money back you can’t just denied my request that is illegal and just let me refund whatever I want and you can’t denied bcf72c62-06f3-454a-883c-017b2e3d1357
  4. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  5. How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?: In January I sent in a refund request the day my kid bought a game by accident and the refund requests says it was approved that day, but it's now March and I still haven't received the refund. I...
  6. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  7. So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...: So I bought a Xbox game on the store and I bought it on my credit card but I don’t want it and requested a refund but I would like the refund back on my Xbox credit balance instead of back on my...
  8. Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?: I just purchased minecraft on the store rather than renewing my game pass thinking that I would be able to play online with my friends without the game pass subscription, and I would have the...
  9. I gifted the same game to someone twice on accident how do I get a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted the same game to someone twice on accident how do I get a refund: I saw something on sale and I gifted to my little brother then I looked at the screen and I thought the game was coming right away I thought there was an error so I gift him another one until I...
  10. Friend gifted me a game for Xbox by accident - I don't have an XBOX - want to refund him

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend gifted me a game for Xbox by accident - I don't have an XBOX - want to refund him: A friend gifted me Dying Light 2 for Xbox, but I don't have an XBOX. He thought it would work on PC through the Windows store, but it appears Dying Light 2 is not available through the Windows...