How do I get a refund for call of duty: modern warfare 2?.

Discus and support How do I get a refund for call of duty: modern warfare 2?. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game is awful, it’s not complete and it took out one of my favorite modes (hardcore) only played it for an hour, would like a refund.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Prof moriarty, Nov 29, 2022.

1. How do I get a refund for call of duty: modern warfare 2?.

The game is awful, it’s not complete and it took out one of my favorite modes (hardcore) only played it for an hour, would like a refund.

:)

Prof moriarty, Nov 29, 2022
  2. JosephGeorge4 Win User

My Xbox won’t install or update games through network

How do i call of duty modern warfare data pack 2
  3. Dexter010 Win User

what games should i get for xbox 360??

Crysis 2

Call of Duty: World at War

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Battlefield 3
  4. Marwood II 87 Win User

"Call of Duty “has almost ruined a generation of shooter players,” says Tripwire Interactive"

• Call of Duty (was ok, good start to the series)
    • Call of Duty 2 (made online gaming what it is today
    • Call of Duty 3 (fun at the time)
    • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (best of the series)
    • Call of Duty: World at War (wasn't nowhere near as good as CoD4)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (huge disappointment)
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops (rubbish, ok getting bored now)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (worst in the series)
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (ok)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 (please no)
  5. fizzyw0mack Win User

Battlefield Vets Sound Off!

-Call of Duty

-Call of Duty 2

-Call of Duty 3

-Call of Duty: World at War

-Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

-Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

-Call of Duty: Black Ops

I mz pr0 on battof33d
    [​IMG]
  6. Claptrap NL Win User

What is your Top-10 FPS list for CAMPAIGN play?

Crysis 2

Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Call of Duty: World at War

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Bioshock

Bioshock 2

Halo

Halo 2

Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Thema:

How do I get a refund for call of duty: modern warfare 2?.

1. How do I get a refund for call of duty: modern warfare 2?. - Similar Threads - refund call duty

2. Call of duty mw3. Can't access content and rejected for refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty mw3. Can't access content and rejected for refund: I game share with my brother we bought mw3 on his Xbox. I tried to upgrade to the vault edition, I haven't received anything from my £30! I asked for a refund and got rejected. How can you...
  3. Cant get refund for Call of Duty: Vanguard even though i refunded it less than 72 hours...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant get refund for Call of Duty: Vanguard even though i refunded it less than 72 hours...: Im someone who buys games in bulk, Im not over the age of 18 so i have nothing to do but save my money so i thought id spend some on myself by getting alot of games. Call of duty was one of them....
  4. why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...: why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still havent gotten my money on my (XBOX) i want my money on my xbox please i havent gotten it yet. Just try...
  5. I. Requested refund and tried calling my server request button nobodys answering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I. Requested refund and tried calling my server request button nobodys answering: I tried requesting refund but no one has answered it yet e151c86d-cffd-4436-8dab-532293420236
  6. Support team wasted my calls trying to get help on refund stuff how can I report my call so...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Support team wasted my calls trying to get help on refund stuff how can I report my call so...: Support team wasted my calls trying to get help on refund stuff how can I report my call so it can be 8b431768-11b8-433f-9e12-4ff927188fcc
  7. hello, customer service can I get a refund for Call of Duty®: Vanguard - Standard Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello, customer service can I get a refund for Call of Duty®: Vanguard - Standard Edition: hello, customer service can I get a refund for Call of Duty®: Vanguard - Standard Edition its not letting me refund the game which is weird because i don't want to play this game anymore...
  8. Refunded Vault Edition of Call of Duty MW2 (2022) and refund was accepted, when should I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunded Vault Edition of Call of Duty MW2 (2022) and refund was accepted, when should I...: Refunded vault edition of Call of Duty MW2 (2022). The Refund was accepted and I now have the money in my bank account. The skins from the bundle and gun blueprints are still on my account and...
  9. If I purchased call of duty modern Warfare 2 would I get a refund if it was to go on gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I purchased call of duty modern Warfare 2 would I get a refund if it was to go on gamepass?: I purchased call of duty modern warfare 2 but I’m worried that it might go on Xbox gamepass and I’ve lost £60 pounds. 4d44fd20-6ba6-4b17-a280-6b29be5338f4
  10. Refund denied on Call of duty vanguard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund denied on Call of duty vanguard: A while ago I had made a request on call of duty vanguard. Before being the game I had checked reviews and they seemed positive. The game was also on sale so I go it. Well the gane was awful lots...