How do I get a hold of support about being sent a broken controller back from a service...

Discus and support How do I get a hold of support about being sent a broken controller back from a service... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The bumpers on my elite series 2 went out again and thankfully this time they went out on warranty so I had sent it in for a repair. Well they sent me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Spectre Ronin, May 20, 2022.

1. How do I get a hold of support about being sent a broken controller back from a service...

The bumpers on my elite series 2 went out again and thankfully this time they went out on warranty so I had sent it in for a repair.

Well they sent me back a controller with working bumpers but with a broken left analog stick. Is there anyway I can get a hold of customer support? I'm really upset and it just doesn't feel fair to pay for expedited shipping AGAIN when I was sent one that was already broken when I just sent a broken one in. I'm just trying to play my xbox, summer break has started and so far I've spent the whole time just waiting to get my controller back just to be sent another broken controller.

:)

Spectre Ronin, May 20, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

How do I get a hold of support about being sent a broken controller back from a service request?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is

Hello Spectre, I'm sorry about what happened to your control that came from the warranty.

Yes, it is possible to talk to the support about this situation, you have to contact via chat through the page in support and choose the service 24/7, choose the subject theme.

After you pass the virtual agent will be attended by a human, and explain your situation.
  3. blade12775 Win User

How do I get a hold of support about being sent a broken controller back from a service request?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is Georges C.

Hello Spectre, I'm sorry about what happened to your control that came from the warranty.

Yes, it is possible to talk to the support about this situation, you have to contact via chat through the page in support and choose the service 24/7, choose the subject theme.
    After you pass the virtual agent will be attended by a human, and explain your situation.
    I've tried this before and it keeps sending me to the page to send in my controller. Can't talk to support about it the page says.
  4. blade12775 Win User

Same thing. Sent in for repair 4 times due to the same thing. I have an Elite Series 2 controller. $180 for a paperweight now. Never again.

All controller issues so far:

1st stick drift

2nd trigger button sticking and thumping so loud that people over the phone can hear it clicking

3rd D-Pad was sticking

4th stick would register that it was pushed 1/4 of way even though pushed all the way.

5th Now it's the right stick that sticks in down position so now if I don't move it my camera spins while looking down and there's a really bad thumping when you move the same stick.

With the Fifth issue they won't let me send it back.
  5. blade12775 Win User

How to file complaint with Microsoft

Hi ! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

To reach customer support you need to do it trough the support site, then in the contact us section don't select the community forums

Unfortunately you will need to send the controller again to receive a new replacement, you can do that directly without contacting support also, and then you can, in the observations section, mention that is the 4th time

Follow these steps to request the service:

Sign in to the Device service and repair page with your Microsoft account credentials.

https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-de...

****If your device doesn't appear, add it

Select the device that you want repaired.
    Follow the onscreen steps to complete your service order request.
    I need to talk to customer support. I've sent in my controller 4 times already. Each time it gets sent back broken and in worse condition that original. Now I can't send it back at all. I rather pay to have it repaired correctly since no one knows how to check the controllers before sending them out. I'm not the only one with this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/how-do-i-get-a-hold-of-support-about-being-sent-a/2a501bac-ec66-4fed-a309-3bffee7f6b81

This is bs support to get a broken controller fixed when all they do is send out another broken controller. $180 controller that I can't use.
  6. RossH84 Win User

Complaint

I understand being held by customs isn't the fault of Microsoft but sending a broken controller back then sending another one that still has food in it with the pandemic, having to contact Microsoft 3 times, being told the wrong thing and then not having the commercial invoice sent to me the second time was the fault of them. It would have been released from customs if they have sent that so technically it being stuck there is the lack of customer service and so warrents the complaint
Thema:

How do I get a hold of support about being sent a broken controller back from a service...

1. How do I get a hold of support about being sent a broken controller back from a service... - Similar Threads - hold support being

2. Holding the 'Xbox Button' not working

in XboX Insiders
    Holding the 'Xbox Button' not working: Current behaviour Pressing the 'Xbox Button' on the controller makes the controller vibrate as usual indicating that the button input has been acknowledged, however the Xbox does not display the...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button: I recently bought an Elite Xbox Series 2 controller for my PC, and I ran into an issue where every time I press and hold (edit: any button), the controller would briefly disconnect (no input, xbox...
  4. Can't get hold of warranty support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get hold of warranty support: For some reason Microsoft virtual agent will not put you through to an actual agent. It keeps saying it's not available. My issue is that I've sent my Xbox series X to the repair centre under...
  5. 'Call me back' on the XBox support site is not working. How do I get hold of them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    'Call me back' on the XBox support site is not working. How do I get hold of them?: I am being charged for 'Online Services', which Microsoft has confirmed is for XBox, but I am not subscribed to any services. I'm trying to contact XBox to rectify this, but their 'Request call...
  6. Technical support hold time on a phone OVER 2 HOURS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Technical support hold time on a phone OVER 2 HOURS: Hi, Just wondering how long one show expect to be on hold to talk to an agent? It is now over 2 hours and I'm still waiting for someone to answer? Said I would get a call back in 2 mins which I...
  7. need help with xbox support how can i get hold of the support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help with xbox support how can i get hold of the support: need help with xbox support with my games COD 84ab5394-467f-4b68-91fa-01cb4d1dbc76
  8. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: This support number is ****. I've been on hold for over 45 minutes now.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: This support number is ****. I've been on hold for over 45 minutes now.: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-S (Sasktel): This support number is ****. I've been on hold for over 45 minutes now. For your IP address you should contact your Internet Provider...
  9. some on mest up i got hold of my.com for support fro help with a new free game on xbox one live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    some on mest up i got hold of my.com for support fro help with a new free game on xbox one live: my.com and armored warfare suuport did not know the game was on xbox one been talking to them for few days i told them it was for xbox one and they thought i was acking about a pc or mac or...
  10. support hold me over 2 hours on the chatline!!!! For what?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    support hold me over 2 hours on the chatline!!!! For what?!: So... my game: forza horzon 3 on Disk freeze at the third race on every console the disk looks perfect like a new one without anything. i leave more time at the chat as in the game so give me...