How do i get a hold of Microsoft Xbox legal department?

Discus and support How do i get a hold of Microsoft Xbox legal department? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm done requested a call to be made to my phone that has not been done. I'm trying to find a way to get to talk to someone. I have been wrongfully... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by UnSafeLeTTe, Jan 25, 2023.

1. UnSafeLeTTe
    UnSafeLeTTe Guest

I'm done requested a call to be made to my phone that has not been done.

I'm trying to find a way to get to talk to someone.

I have been wrongfully banned for a selfie on my profile gamer pic that had to be verified before it even got put on my profile so I would like an explanation to why I can't use my account that I've had for years and never had a problem with and I am a streamer that is how I make some income.

I will sue for loss of wages!

:)

UnSafeLeTTe, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Azrael008uk Win User

How do i contact Microsoft Legal/Microsoft for Sponsorship?

Hi Cassandra.

There is a Microsoft logo at the top left of the Forum Screen.

It's for Microsoft. The people you are trying to contact.

This is just an internet forum for the general public (not Microsoft employees) to discuss the XBox.
  4. CassandraSaturn Win User

How do i contact Microsoft Legal/Microsoft for Sponsorship?

just a update, still no information from anyone? i'm still looking for legal
  5. Smwutches Win User

How do I get hold of these xbox [mod removed]

6. Total Sickboy Win User

Xbox Rewards

Can someone tell me what Xbox Rewards is, and how do i do it, or get it? Is it legal?
Thema:

1. How do i get a hold of Microsoft Xbox legal department? - Similar Threads - hold Microsoft legal

2. Video Clips with the controller like holding Xbox button

in XboX Insiders
    Video Clips with the controller like holding Xbox button: Hi there! I really think that will be easier to record game clips if I could to that by the controller, with one button. Sometimes the game is just too frenetic to get menu and then select the...
  3. Controller immediately turns back on after being turned off by holding down the Xbox button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller immediately turns back on after being turned off by holding down the Xbox button: I use an Xbox Series controller with my PC, connected through a second generation Xbox Wireless adapter. When I turn the controller off by holding down the Xbox button, the controller often...
  4. How does the xbox microsoft store hold files?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does the xbox microsoft store hold files?: Hey all, Just wondering about the xbox store. Who manages packages on the store for game dlcs? Is it microsoft or the game maker, I'm getting unavailable on some dlcs. Forgot to mention I can't...
  5. Microsoft solitaire collection - Setting not holding

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire collection - Setting not holding: Has anyone else noticed that when you change a setting it does not hold the setting so that when you go back in, the previous setting is again there? In my case I always play games using the...
  6. When will you, Microsoft hold game companies responsible? The XBOX community needs you.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will you, Microsoft hold game companies responsible? The XBOX community needs you.: I understand how this sounds.... why ask microsoft but i feel its the responsibility of the console to hold them accountable. I am an xbox owner. I support you. I took the dvd reader failures from...
  7. Shouldn't longtime users/Insider members be able to hold Microsoft a TINY bit accountable...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shouldn't longtime users/Insider members be able to hold Microsoft a TINY bit accountable...: This is more or less pertaining to the concept of whether or not longtime Xbox consumers can ask that Microsoft take any degree of responsibility or be held accountable on any level, even the...
  8. microsoft bingo game the sever is not holding

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft bingo game the sever is not holding: keeps locking me out no score or anything f2815f7e-dddc-4f3a-913d-64149f69410f
  9. Help! Microsoft is Holding my Money Hostage!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Help! Microsoft is Holding my Money Hostage!: After three weeks of being bounced back and forth like a ping-pong ball by Microsoft's horrendous, and frankly, useless chat and phone support techs, I have yet to get this issue resolved. I...
  10. X BOX one is not Holding up! The money I have Spent over the last 10 Years on Microsoft Xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    X BOX one is not Holding up! The money I have Spent over the last 10 Years on Microsoft Xbox ...: I have had my Xbox One for 3 Months.....I had a 360 for 10 Years. Just got the SECOND red Ring of death on my 360 TODAY. ALSO I have been unable to Get on XBOX Live today. Its been sketchy for...