How do i get a hold of Microsoft Xbox legal department?

Discus and support How do i get a hold of Microsoft Xbox legal department? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm done requested a call to be made to my phone that has not been done. I'm trying to find a way to get to talk to someone. I have been wrongfully... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by UnSafeLeTTe, Jan 25, 2023.

1. UnSafeLeTTe
    UnSafeLeTTe Guest

I'm done requested a call to be made to my phone that has not been done.

I'm trying to find a way to get to talk to someone.

I have been wrongfully banned for a selfie on my profile gamer pic that had to be verified before it even got put on my profile so I would like an explanation to why I can't use my account that I've had for years and never had a problem with and I am a streamer that is how I make some income.

I will sue for loss of wages!

:)

UnSafeLeTTe, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Contacting microsoft legal department?

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

That being said please don't post regarding the same issue in the forums. Post spamming is against the rules!
  4. ngocphi Win User

Contacting microsoft legal department?

You been told.multiple timea already

Legal

If you had botherrd to do.a google search you wouldnt have to post.5-6 times

If you had bothered to read the terms of use its also there
  5. RomanDanielCSIE Win User

I need a written permission to use brands and assets from Mojang to launch my app on Google Play

How can I contact Mojanag/Microsoft legal departments? I don't have any contact information or nothing like this.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I need to contact Microsoft’s Legal Department

Thema:

1. How do i get a hold of Microsoft Xbox legal department? - Similar Threads - hold Microsoft legal

2. Holding the 'Xbox Button' not working

in XboX Insiders
    Holding the 'Xbox Button' not working: Current behaviour Pressing the 'Xbox Button' on the controller makes the controller vibrate as usual indicating that the button input has been acknowledged, however the Xbox does not display the...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button: I recently bought an Elite Xbox Series 2 controller for my PC, and I ran into an issue where every time I press and hold (edit: any button), the controller would briefly disconnect (no input, xbox...
  4. My Xbox is stuck on the startup screen and yes I have tried holding the power button and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is stuck on the startup screen and yes I have tried holding the power button and...: My Xbox is stuck on the startup screen I have tried holding the power button for ten seconds then unplugging the power cable please help. 332b2acb-c264-49b8-8d13-488d283a12f0
  5. I have an Xbox series x controller and it hold a hard "up" during gameplay when on steam.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox series x controller and it hold a hard "up" during gameplay when on steam.: It works fine in the menu and to naviagte before the game; but starting at the game menu, it pushes up. it's not a controller issue and I just want to know if anyoner else has had this problem....
  6. How do I fix my controller if I have to hold A just to play a game or do anything, I just...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my controller if I have to hold A just to play a game or do anything, I just...: I bought a new controller that was pre owned but I don’t know if it’s a problem because I just connected the controller and I was trying to get into a game and instead of having to press A once I...
  7. Why arent we holding microsoft accountable?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why arent we holding microsoft accountable?: I have been noticing people getting banned over words on xbox, myself included. Yet Microsoft policy doesnt show me which words I can and cannot use via xbox. Also we shouldnt even alliw bans for...
  8. How does the xbox microsoft store hold files?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does the xbox microsoft store hold files?: Hey all, Just wondering about the xbox store. Who manages packages on the store for game dlcs? Is it microsoft or the game maker, I'm getting unavailable on some dlcs. Forgot to mention I can't...
  9. When will you, Microsoft hold game companies responsible? The XBOX community needs you.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will you, Microsoft hold game companies responsible? The XBOX community needs you.: I understand how this sounds.... why ask microsoft but i feel its the responsibility of the console to hold them accountable. I am an xbox owner. I support you. I took the dvd reader failures from...
  10. Shouldn't longtime users/Insider members be able to hold Microsoft a TINY bit accountable...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shouldn't longtime users/Insider members be able to hold Microsoft a TINY bit accountable...: This is more or less pertaining to the concept of whether or not longtime Xbox consumers can ask that Microsoft take any degree of responsibility or be held accountable on any level, even the...