How do I get a disc game back that wasn't returned with my Xbox Series X warranty repair?

Discus and support How do I get a disc game back that wasn't returned with my Xbox Series X warranty repair? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Series X died on Christmas night 2021 and was immediately setup for a in warranty repair and sent out a few days later. I have now received my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Oldboy26, Jan 12, 2022.

  1. Oldboy26
    Oldboy26 Guest

    How do I get a disc game back that wasn't returned with my Xbox Series X warranty repair?


    My Series X died on Christmas night 2021 and was immediately setup for a in warranty repair and sent out a few days later. I have now received my console back in working order but there is no physical disc in the drive anymore. The game was Far Cry 6, and I included this information in the initial repair request.

    :)
     
    Oldboy26, Jan 12, 2022
    #1
  2. Nursemorph Win User

    How do I get a disc game back that wasn't returned with my Xbox Series X warranty repair?

    You would need to contact support for that....this is what one of the mods posts about contacting support:

    "You can request a call back or chat with support on the contact us site. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you're not seeing those options, you'll want to change your category/topic until you do. Typically Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" works for me."
  3. Just a Volunteer Win User

    Disc drive not working

    It won't even take the disc, so reading is NOT the issue.
    I had the exact same issue with my first Series X after 3 months of purchase. Mine was replaced on warranty. You should try to get a replacement or get it repaired on warranty if applicable.

    If the warranty has expired it will need repairing because the drive has failed.
  4. Just a Volunteer Win User

    Series X - subtle grind/scratch noise from disc drive

    What started as a subtle noise on my first 6 month old Series X turned into a complete failure of the disc drive and the console was replaced under warranty.

    Don't leave it to late to get it repaired or replaced under warranty.
  5. TheGeekHunter Win User

    GPU problems with Xbox Series X

    Got notification today my Xbox Series X has been repaired and is shipping back tomorrow.

    Hopefully, they have included what the repair was when it is returned.
  6. dierkules Win User

    My Xbox won't turn on

    Had the same issue with my Series X. I returned it to the repair center and have not received it back yet.
Thema:

How do I get a disc game back that wasn't returned with my Xbox Series X warranty repair?

Loading...
  1. How do I get a disc game back that wasn't returned with my Xbox Series X warranty repair? - Similar Threads - disc game wasn't

  2. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  3. The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical...
  4. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  5. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  6. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  7. Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List

    in XboX Insiders
    Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List: Does anyone know if there is an official disc-to-digital list with all compatible games? Can't seem to find one. XBOX should have a webpage that displays all compatible games, as well as...
  8. I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.

    in XboX Insiders
    I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat...
  9. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  10. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...