how do i get a communication ban for putting in a apex legends group post pubs kill...

Discus and support how do i get a communication ban for putting in a apex legends group post pubs kill... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; 2 day suspension - 2 days remaining  Looking for Group Start date: 2/13/2023, 2:31 PM End date: 2/14/2023, 6:31 PM Reason for actionThis account... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by streamslayer806, Feb 13, 2023.

1. how do i get a communication ban for putting in a apex legends group post pubs kill...

2 day suspension - 2 days remaining

Looking for Group

Start date: 2/13/2023, 2:31 PM

End date: 2/14/2023, 6:31 PM

Reason for actionThis account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action.

ImpactWhile the current suspension remains active, this account cannot communicate with others, join multiplayer games, or upload media to the Xbox network.

Details"Pubs kill grind be good 100+ days"

how do i get banned for this there is nothing wrong with this group post i put it up all the time seriously microsoft/xbox please fix this it aint right

:)

streamslayer806, Feb 13, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

how do i get a communication ban for putting in a apex legends group post pubs kill grinding be good 100+ days how do i get a ban for that

Hello streamslayer806, sorry to hear you've been suspended.

Unfortunately we are unable to help with enforcement issues. You would have been sent a message to the email associated with your account that gives more info on the suspension though. Be sure to check your junk/spam folders just in case.

You can also log in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to see the reason and duration of the action as well as open a case review with the PET if available.

Please note that a case review is only available for suspensions longer than 24 hours and the PET can take up to 48 hours to respond.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Why are all my friends group post getting them banned when we are just trying to build a fun gaming community. I am tired of getting banned for nothing and we all are about to take action

How are we supposed to build a gaming community when group post are getting mass reported and getting people banned for spam when THAT IS NOT THE CASE AT ALL. I have had many people get banned for making group post on Halo Infinite, when we are just trying to build a community for gamers who want to Mil-Sim. This is ridiculous and needs fixed now. You are killing the community you once had.
    Is there ANYTHING at all in their posts besides that they are looking for someone to play with?

Looking for group posts are meant only for finding people to play with. Anything else included in the post such as recruiting for clans, advertising etc isnt allowed.
  4. Christian Castro1 Win User

audio issues while streaming

how would i check that? do fortnite, warzone, and apex legends have those issues?
  5. JamieMiller7 Win User

Apex Legends

I am trying to delete all the save data for Apex Legends on my Xbox. I followed the procedure of going into my games and apps and deleting the data under the Aoex Legends tab. Whenever I log back into Apex however, my account level and in-game items
    are still saved. How do I completely reset my account and start new on Apex Legends for the Xbox?
  6. JamieMiller7 Win User

Apex Legends

I am trying to delete all the save data for Apex Legends on my Xbox. I followed the procedure of going into my games and apps and deleting the data under the Aoex Legends tab. Whenever I log back into Apex however, my account level and in-game items
    are still saved. How do I completely reset my account and start new on Apex Legends for the Xbox?
Thema:

how do i get a communication ban for putting in a apex legends group post pubs kill...

1. how do i get a communication ban for putting in a apex legends group post pubs kill... - Similar Threads - communication ban putting

2. I got communication banned by a cheater.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got communication banned by a cheater.: First he started off with killing new players I said you have fun killing people trying to enjoy the game. He said OK beta I said (Mod Removed) mean. Then he reported me and then I’m banned is...
  3. How long is a fourth communication ban?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How long is a fourth communication ban?: The first time I was mic banned it was for 12 hours. The second time was one week, and then my third was 2 weeks, and this all happened in 2018 and I haven’t been mic banned since then. So I was...
  4. Voice communication ban on xbox reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice communication ban on xbox reset?: If you have been communication banned 4 times and have a 24 day suspension your next com ban is permanent but i get false reported all the time and I don't want to be permanently communication...
  5. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  6. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  7. How did I get communication banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How did I get communication banned?: Can someone please explain to me how I got communication banned from xbox. Not only did I get communication banned, but after my appeal went through, they sent an e-mail suggesting that even...
  8. Unfair communication ban. We need changes!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair communication ban. We need changes!: So, one random was harassing me in game, and game chat because I was refusing to engage him. Calling me bad words. Then we moved to xbox messaging, where I told him that he was not a good person...
  9. I got communication banned for some reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got communication banned for some reason: I got communication banned for using the clown emoji to a guy threatening to get me banned saying he worked at microsoft when he was obviously 13 i then decided to use clown emojis in a more...
  10. Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?: Just wondering if I can play online at all 5c3024d7-2109-4f19-ae9e-3c1e8129389e