How do I game share with a friend because he made his acc my home Xbox and he doesn’t have...

Discus and support How do I game share with a friend because he made his acc my home Xbox and he doesn’t have... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I game share with a friend because he made his acc my home Xbox and he doesn’t have my games or gold? 4867774a-b21e-42b9-a604-4d59777ce3fc Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YoungBull1, Oct 23, 2020.

1. YoungBull1
    YoungBull1 Guest

How do I game share with a friend because he made his acc my home Xbox and he doesn’t have...

How do I game share with a friend because he made his acc my home Xbox and he doesn’t have my games or gold?

:)

YoungBull1, Oct 23, 2020
  2. Daft Badger Win User

How do I game share with a friend because he made his acc my home Xbox and he doesn’t have my games or gold

The "home" console feature (game sharing) is meant for households with more than one console,not for sharing with your friends.Doing so could get you into trouble.
  3. ARTISTIC 18 Win User

My Friend cannot make my account my home xbox

Me and my cousin try to share games, he made my profile on his xboxone home, and when he downloaded my games, i made my Xbox my home Xbox. Now he didn't download my games and made my xboxone profile his home again and the when he finally downloaded the games
    i try to make my xboxone home again and now he deleted my profile off his Xbox and now my profile has no home Xbox because theres a limit. I'm trying to make my account on my xboxone home again and it says i have to wait a year. This is not fair seeing how
    he still can't play my games.
  4. Mikesters982 x Win User

Xbox Series X Game Share Not Working

I recently purchased an Xbox Series X, I game share with a friend and assumed we had to do all the Home Xbox stuff again.
    I added his account and made my Series X his Home Xbox and he added my account and made his Xbox my Home Xbox.

However, he has access to both of our libraries whereas I only have access to just my library and we have no clue as to why this is.
    He then removed my account and tried again and still Game Sharing isn't working.

Unsure if its a bug/issue with the Series X or not but another friend of mine got an Series X and hasn't had issues with Game Sharing with his brother.

I'd appreciate some help with this, I'll be visiting my friend soon who I'm Game Sharing with to see if it was done correctly or not.
    For what it’s worth, I have the exact same issue as you described, even down to my friend having access to my library but not the other way around. This issue has only started very recently as well.
  5. JohnPTK Win User

Unable to Play Xbox 360 Games on Live

Thank you for checking, Josef.

He doesn’t have an active Xbox Live or Gamepass subscription. I saw that I can share my subscription with others on the same Xbox by making it my home Xbox and that’s how he was able to play it initially.

I also checked and his permissions do allow him to play multiplayer on Xbox Live.
  6. Hassinator1978 Win User

Why do my son have to put his acc as home xbox on every xbox he want to share it to?

Ok, so at my Place he only has to be logged in and they both will have acces to gold. When he´s at his moms he have to set his brothers Xbox as home Xbox and when playing on his own Xbox he only have to be logged in on his acc?
Thema:

1. How do I game share with a friend because he made his acc my home Xbox and he doesn’t have... - Similar Threads - game share friend

2. If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...: Just wondering my friend wants to game share with me but dose that mean i have to keep logging in to his account to play the game or can i just log in to mine? 6e652558-90d1-4520-a9c5-c405e2c408f1
  3. I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...: I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought the vault edition and it’s not giving me vault edition stuff 93b02e79-badb-4a06-9785-8cc2fa1706c8
  4. I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it: I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it 383b6bea-8a2a-4295-b410-e601616b36b5
  5. I had to reset my Xbox one and my best friend game shared COD with me. Do I lose that game now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had to reset my Xbox one and my best friend game shared COD with me. Do I lose that game now?: I had to factory reset my Xbox one. A friend game shared COD to me for my birthday. Do I get that game back? I can’t find it anywhere in my games. 903bf2b8-b38b-4f38-bb3b-8812b15e4d28
  6. Can my friend install the same game as me if we are game sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my friend install the same game as me if we are game sharing: Can i Install the snap game at same time while game sharing fe3faf39-f930-48af-8d17-3cc267b4ce13
  7. Why isn’t my friend game popping up when I try game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t my friend game popping up when I try game sharing: Why isn’t my friend game popping up when I try game sharing 2a1efb93-4aa6-420b-99be-4354033c6c1d
  8. Allow pc users to share game clips with friends on Xbox, and vice versa.

in XboX Insiders
    Allow pc users to share game clips with friends on Xbox, and vice versa.: currently can't share game clips with friends on Xbox from pc, also, can't receive game clips from Xbox friends to pc. why is game clip sharing not available between the two when Xbox literally...
  9. I normally game share with a friend and the game pass has completely stopped working for me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I normally game share with a friend and the game pass has completely stopped working for me...: I normally game share with a friend and the game pass has completely stopped working for me and I have no shares left is there a fix for this so I can get the game pass again...
  10. my friend was game sharing with me and now it’s not working randomly why? he didn’t stop...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my friend was game sharing with me and now it’s not working randomly why? he didn’t stop...: my friends game sharing with me and now it’s not working why? he didn’t stop game sharing with me. 42888b3d-f40a-4aa2-a1b6-2fff2823dff0