How do I gain and use Microsoft Account Balance/Fund to buy/pre-order games to get reward ...

Discus and support How do I gain and use Microsoft Account Balance/Fund to buy/pre-order games to get reward ... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi to staffs, I have posted a forum earlier, asking how to get the "Make a purchase, earn Reward" 1250 points. I was informed that I will need to use... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by D37Magn3T, Oct 19, 2016.

1. D37Magn3T
    D37Magn3T Guest

How do I gain and use Microsoft Account Balance/Fund to buy/pre-order games to get reward ...

Hi to staffs,

I have posted a forum earlier, asking how to get the "Make a purchase, earn Reward" 1250 points. I was informed that I will
    need to use Microsoft Account Balance/Fund to get the 1250 reward points(Make a purchase, earn Reward).
    How do I get and use Microsoft Account Balance/Fund to purchase a game to earn points?

Also, if I want to do all the MyMissions such as "Reward yourself by pre-ordering NOW" and earn 3 punches on the punchcard to get 15,000 reward points; do I need to pre-order the entitled games also through Microsoft Account Balance/Fund?

My main questions are:

How to get and use Microsoft Account Balance/Fund?

Do I have to order only through Microsoft website? or can I use the balance/funds to order through the Xbox One Console as well?

And are the Microsoft Account Balance /Funds necessary for all of the MyMissions completion?

And how will I know if the purchases are legit to finish MyMissions completion, and be rewards with points?

Waiting to hear back, thank you!

:)

D37Magn3T, Oct 19, 2016
  2. Changeling78
    Changeling78 Guest
    My money are gone !!

Have you tried going online to view your Microsoft billing account without using your Xbox. I've had something similar happen and in order to release my funds I had to re-enter and save my billing address online. Shortly there after my funds aka rewards
    points/$$$ were made available and I was able to use my balance on my Xbox to make purchases.

Changeling78, Oct 19, 2016
  3. Webman89
    Webman89 Guest
    your punchcard with hot pre-orders, and you’ll earn 15,000 Rewards Credits.

How do I pre-order games under my live account to get the rewards, and gift the game to someone else? When I pre-order the Legos game, I did not see any option to gift it.

Webman89, Oct 19, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

When you add money through an Xbox prepaid gift card or once you have rewards credits deposited into your account, they are added as currency to your Microsoft account balance. When you make a purchase, you would choose that as your payment option. You can
    use your account balance on the console or through xbox.com for digital content.

The first purchase offer is the only offer that requires a specific payment method. For the punchcard offer you can use any payment option.

If you have questions about if a specific purchase is eligible for an offer, you can check the specific details of the offer in the program's FAQ.

Smwutches, Oct 19, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello D37Magn3T,

Smwutches covers it pretty thoroughly. I'd like to reiterate their statement that the First Time Purchase offer is the only offer that currently requires you to make the purchase with your purchase method being your Microsoft Account.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

How do I gain and use Microsoft Account Balance/Fund to buy/pre-order games to get reward points?

Hello D37Magn3T,

Smwutches covers it pretty thoroughly. I'd like to reiterate their statement that the First Time Purchase offer is the only offer that currently requires you to make the purchase with your purchase method being your Microsoft Account.
  7. Smwutches Win User

How do I gain and use Microsoft Account Balance/Fund to buy/pre-order games to get reward points?

When you add money through an Xbox prepaid gift card or once you have rewards credits deposited into your account, they are added as currency to your Microsoft account balance. When you make a purchase, you would choose that as your payment option. You can
    use your account balance on the console or through xbox.com for digital content.

The first purchase offer is the only offer that requires a specific payment method. For the punchcard offer you can use any payment option.

If you have questions about if a specific purchase is eligible for an offer, you can check the specific details of the offer in the program's FAQ.
  8. LocalMailman Win User

Old World Blues for Fallout: New Vegas

I don't own a debit or credit card which is what buying on the website requires. I use funds straight out of my Microsoft Account balance. I get the money from the Microsoft Rewards system.
  9. Vladimir Zitro Win User

Modern warfare 2 pre-order

Hi all,

Thank you for reaching out to the Xbox Forums.

If you used account credit to pre-order your game, your balance will be taken immediately. If you used a credit card, any external payment that is not already in your account or split your payment between credit card and account balance, you’ll be charged around 10 days before the game launches.

If your account balance is lower than the amount you authorized for pre-order billing, the remainder will be taken from your credit card. You’ll receive an email to your billing account confirming that the remaining card payment was collected successfully, and the game will be available for you to play on the day it launches.

You can get answers to your pre-order questions using our support article: Pre-order Xbox digital games in the Microsoft Store | Xbox Support

Thanks,

Hayabusa
    But what if I add more funds to my account?
  10. Francia J. Win User

I Pre Ordered Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Vault edition and the funds haven't been taken out yet.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

No worries, you will still be able to play the game. Just make sure you have enough funds 10 days prior to the game release in that way Microsoft will be able to get the charge successfully.

As an additional information, according to Microsoft/Xbox Support: “ If you used account credit to pre-order your game, your balance will be taken immediately. If you used a credit card or split your payment between credit card and account balance, you'll be charged around 10 days before the game launches.”

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
Thema:

1. How do I gain and use Microsoft Account Balance/Fund to buy/pre-order games to get reward ... - Similar Threads - gain Microsoft Account

2. more surveys activities etc to gain more xp to reach a higher level

in XboX Insiders
    more surveys activities etc to gain more xp to reach a higher level: i was wondering if there was a way to gain more activities surveys etc submitted by /u/BubblySock7735 [link] [comments]
  3. How do I gain access to an account that was hacked and my email was deleted? It says that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I gain access to an account that was hacked and my email was deleted? It says that...: How do I gain access to an account that was hacked and my email was deleted? It says that my account name can not be recognized. 82b8550c-5869-4747-9397-72c99a65d582
  4. How to gain access to xbox live account if a hacker deleted my microsoft email and added...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to gain access to xbox live account if a hacker deleted my microsoft email and added...: Recently, my microsoft account was hacked, with someone adding their own email and deleting mine(**Removed PII**). I had to make a new microsoft with the same email(**Removed PII**), and now don't...
  5. Microsoft Treasure Hunt resets gained privileges to defaults whilst the game-information...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt resets gained privileges to defaults whilst the game-information...: What the **** is going on? I used to have permanent allocation for 8 axes, 8 dynamites and 8 maps as well as 4 hearts, then suddenly they reset it to default 2 axes, 2 dynamites, 2 maps and 3...
  6. How do I gain access back to my hacked microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I gain access back to my hacked microsoft account.: My microsoft account has been hacked a couple months back and I can't get any help from microsoft. The email and password had been changed and I wonder if there's a possibility I can get it back....
  7. How can i change a microsoft account so i can gain servers? I have a nintendo account and a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i change a microsoft account so i can gain servers? I have a nintendo account and a...: Why can't an 11 year old gain servers? a4927452-1f89-4b46-bb33-9702dedf771f
  8. microsoft reward annulation de gain et de compte

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft reward annulation de gain et de compte: bonjour j ai appeler microsoft pour une annulation de gain ( carte 50€ microsoft) avec le jeux grater c est gagner , et je voulais savoir pourquoi mon gain a ete annuler ? et pourquoi mon compte...
  9. Long ago deleted microsoft and xbox live account. Anyway to gain ownership over its downloaded ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Long ago deleted microsoft and xbox live account. Anyway to gain ownership over its downloaded ...: PLEASE READ THE POST BEFORE GIVING AN ANSWER OR SUGGESTION. My Brother deleted his Microsoft and Xbox Live account. It has been 2 years and I doubt that it will let me reopen the account....
  10. Xbox and Microsoft gain further momentum in the Gaming Industry with an Xbox One X Handheld! ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox and Microsoft gain further momentum in the Gaming Industry with an Xbox One X Handheld! ...: Not only would gamers die of excitement, the idea of an Xbox One X handheld would create competition against the Japanese company Nintendo. Let’s say upgrades are to the switch and it runs the...