How do i fix YouTube not showing as Status

Discus and support How do i fix YouTube not showing as Status in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Youtube stopped showing as my status on Friday I did everything Reset my console Sign out and sign in Uninstall and install YouTube Nothing works.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by BP��, May 8, 2023.

1. BP��
    BP�� Guest

Youtube stopped showing as my status on Friday

I did everything

Reset my console

Sign out and sign in

Uninstall and install YouTube

Nothing works. Hulu, Netflix, and Prime show as status but YouTube won’t. Please help thanks

:)

BP��, May 8, 2023
  2. BP🤪🤟 Win User

what do you mean by check back with your account settings
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello BP,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

It appears that the issue you are describing here is related to your account settings in the third-party app. This has nothing to do with the application anymore that is installed in your Xbox console since you have done already the basic troubleshooting steps which we greatly appreciated.

What we can suggest is checking back your account settings or contact directly the dedicated support of the application you are using for further assistance.

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. William Crossman Win User

For some reason for me it doesn’t show the status for any apps
  5. Eric Pihlblad Win User

It's not just him, everybody has this issue. It's a problem on the backend.
  6. Chris Scape PR Win User

Same thingy has been happening a while for the game Fortnite, before it was showing what game mode i was currently playing and the level i was, now it only just says Fortnite, nothing more... Lame
Thema:

1. How do i fix YouTube not showing as Status - Similar Threads - fix YouTube showing

2. Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.: Look I'm going to go left field and say I'm very disappointed with Microsoft and how they're not fixing these major bugs that constantly happen. The main bug I am having and it's been happening...
  3. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  4. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  5. Please someone knows how to fix this for ark ascended? I've tried everything on Youtube on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please someone knows how to fix this for ark ascended? I've tried everything on Youtube on...: Can't open the game, I receive this every time Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000001340 0x00007ff6bbdb8cba...
  6. How to fix xbox one Youtube app videos breaking at low resolution

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix xbox one Youtube app videos breaking at low resolution: This problem is on the xbox one youtube app. It occurs when I watch videos at 360p and under. It is persistant across videos. Reinstalling the app does not fix it. Large pixelated blurs or...
  7. How can I fix the split screen glitch on the YouTube app on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I fix the split screen glitch on the YouTube app on my Xbox?: At random points in videos the screen will split with the top half glitching/skipping while the bottom continues the video. There is a different issue also where instead the whole screen...
  8. How do I fix the screen tear YouTube glitch?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix the screen tear YouTube glitch?: Split from https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_frsocial-xbo_topother/how-do-i-fix-the-screen-tear-youtube-glitch/831161f8-cd74-43fb-8e7e-dbfcadaba327. I have been experiencing...
  9. How do I fix the screen tear YouTube glitch?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix the screen tear YouTube glitch?: I try to to watch YouTube and the screen splits in half and the top glitches and the bottom continues playing 831161f8-cd74-43fb-8e7e-dbfcadaba327
  10. Fixing overscan on YouTube app for Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fixing overscan on YouTube app for Xbox: Ok looked around on the forum and could not find an answer that would work with what I have. So Youtube videos badly overscan on my system, This is the ONLY thing that overscans on my system. Is...