How do I fix Xbox One which is unable to leave the troubleshoot page

Discus and support How do I fix Xbox One which is unable to leave the troubleshoot page in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have an Xbox One which I have been using over the past 7 years and suddenly one day I'm unable to turn it on properly and leads me on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shrevas, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Shrevas
    Shrevas Guest

Hello, I have an Xbox One which I have been using over the past 7 years and suddenly one day I'm unable to turn it on properly and leads me on the troubleshoot page. I attempted to reset the Xbox and the console would restart and I would end up on the same troubleshoot page. I even saw the option to do an offline system update and I downloaded the required system update files so I can reset the Xbox back. When I clicked the offline system update it would say "Preparing console, " and I thought this would work as I could see the progress bar at the bottom with 0%. However, a few minutes later, it says "Startup error" or "Something went wrong". I've tried this multiple times and it's just repeated over and over again.

Please could someone help me with this issue, I'm really not sure what has gone wrong as it was functioning perfectly normal previously so it came as a bit of a shock. Any help would be much appreciated. Kind regards,

When use the offline system update I receive this error: E101 00000504 8B050041

When I try resetting console to factory settings I get: E106 00000009 80070002

:)

Shrevas, Feb 7, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Shrevas. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try doing the factory reset sequence below.

- Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.

- Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

- Wait 30 seconds.

- Plug the power cord back in.

- Press and hold the BIND button (the one you use to sync controllers) and the EJECT button, and then press the Xbox button on the console.

- Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.

- Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart.

Note: If you don't hear two power-up tones after 15 seconds, it means this failed. Likewise, if you hear any “power-down” chirps, that also means this failed.

- You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

- The console should start and show the Troubleshooting screen

- Choose "reset this Xbox" and there you have the option to Keep Games and Apps (already downloaded) or to Remove Everything

If this step doesn't work, if you have an external hard drive connected, please turn off your console and then disconnect the external hard dive. Turn on without it connected and see if it works fine when updating the console.
  3. The King Lir Win User

My son can’t get online access to his Account.

Hey there,

In order to provide the best support for this we'll need a little more information such as:

1. At what point is the connection issue happening?
    2. Do you receive any error message?
    3. Are you unable to connect to Xbox Live at all or is it a specific game?

For connection issues on Xbox One there is a really good troubleshooting page which walks you through steps to try to fix the issue, you can find that here: https://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-one/networking/connection-solution
  4. Christyna64 Win User

xbox console companion party chat not working

5. An Xbox Dude Win User

NAT type

6. Emorabito Win User

My account was suspended and no code is sent to my phone number

I have had this same problem with a new account I created, paid for 12 months of Xbox Live Gold and paid for an expensive video game. Played for 2 or 3 days and got locked out. This was over a month ago and I have a ticket open with Microsoft and they are unable to resolve the issue. Also, the emails they send you take you to web pages which you CANNOT access because the system requires you to log into the account you can't get into. So, a lot of good that does to send links which are not helpful. The issue is that there is something wrong with their systems which allow the sending of a text message to a phone number. Their tech people are clearly incompetent and unable to fix this issue since it has been ongoing for a month. I suspect the massive layoffs at MS has caused this issue and they let go the one guy that knows how to troubleshoot and fix this problem.
Thema:

1. How do I fix Xbox One which is unable to leave the troubleshoot page - Similar Threads - fix unable leave

2. How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...: So, I've been trying for a while to post a looking for group, and it does not work, so I wanted to join other posts, and it also does not work. I have read other rensponses to this question but...
  3. How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...: My Xbox One console isn't working properly. First I tried to complete an update on EAFC24 which was 3.5GB and it kept freezing and updating for a second or two at a time then freezing for another...
  4. How to fix "unable to connect to world" error on Minecraft Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix "unable to connect to world" error on Minecraft Windows 10?: I've been playing Minecraft on Windows 10 with my friends for a long time with no issues. Last month, it started showing an error saying "unable to connect to world" whenever I try joining someone...
  5. How to fix popup "You cannot Unable to launch Multiplayer Session because of how your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix popup "You cannot Unable to launch Multiplayer Session because of how your...: I was playing Fallout 76 a couple hours ago fine on my Xbox one, but now when I try to play it I get this popup. If I press ok it has me put in my password, and then a popup asking me if I want to...
  6. How do I fix an internet issue with my Xbox being unable to download updates or most types...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix an internet issue with my Xbox being unable to download updates or most types...: We recently got a new modem at home, it was fine for the first few days but now I am unable to play games, and updates simply do not install. The NAT type on the Xbox says it is a double NAT but...
  7. How to fix Unable to join party BO3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Unable to join party BO3?: I can't join my friend no matter what we try to do, both have open nat and good internet, the only way we can play together is by searching public games but other than that I doesn't work...
  8. How do I fix unable to connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix unable to connect to world: Dose anyone know how to fix the unable to connect to world on minecraft bedrock for intenso switch if you do pls help a097053a-3c33-4565-ae91-268320217312
  9. How do I fix the error message, "unable to connect, please restart your client" on xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the error message, "unable to connect, please restart your client" on xbox...: Bothe people have xbox's on minecraft, invites worked yesterday and everything went fine. today, we get the error message, "unable to connect, please restart your client" both parties restarted...
  10. Whenever I try to join a server, it says, "Unable to connect to world". How do I fix this?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to join a server, it says, "Unable to connect to world". How do I fix this?...: Whenever I get into Minecraft (version 1.20.0, pocket edition), and I try to join a server, it tries to connect and then says "Unable to connect to world" However if I try to connect to my...