How do I fix xbox gamerpic constantly uploading sideways I was use the Xbox app so I could...

Discus and support How do I fix xbox gamerpic constantly uploading sideways I was use the Xbox app so I could... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do I fix my Xbox gamertag uploading sideways I was using the Xbox app to upload a picture of me and girlfriend but it's keeps uploading sideways?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AndrewBreland, Aug 21, 2022.

1. How do I fix xbox gamerpic constantly uploading sideways I was use the Xbox app so I could...

How do I fix my Xbox gamertag uploading sideways I was using the Xbox app to upload a picture of me and girlfriend but it's keeps uploading sideways?

:)

AndrewBreland, Aug 21, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How do I fix xbox gamerpic constantly uploading sideways I was use the Xbox app so I could use a picture of me and my girlfriend but it keeps uploading sideways😒

Don't worry, sometimes the image format (jpg, jpeg, etc) is the one causing the issue

But I'm glad to hear that you was able to use the desired picture!

Take care
  3. Georgia Porter Win User

How do I fix xbox gamerpic constantly uploading sideways I was use the Xbox app so I could use a picture of me and my girlfriend but it keeps uploading sideways😒

Josef I posted a question an hour ago and I really need help? Can you help pleaseeeeee I

Desperate
  4. AndrewBreland Win User

Thanks that worked it was so frustrating but yeah thanks
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this AndrewBreland

May I know if you tried with a different picture to see if the issue persists?

If not, can you try doing an screenshot of the current picture (in that way you're going to create a copy) crop it if necessary and then upload the new picture in the Xbox app to see how it goes?
  6. chemicalsora Win User

early release

Oh, **** me sideways...

I could never unlock the extra Naruto gamerpics. I r jelly of you, Spectre. =|
Thema:

How do I fix xbox gamerpic constantly uploading sideways I was use the Xbox app so I could...

1. How do I fix xbox gamerpic constantly uploading sideways I was use the Xbox app so I could... - Similar Threads - fix gamerpic constantly

2. how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor: Hello, I’ve been having problems with my display - and I’m not sure what it is. I have a Xbox series s with a 165 hz and 1080p monitor to go with it. I use this setup to play mostly cod at 120 fps...
  3. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  4. How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.: I just got a Xbox series x and a brand new controller. Every controller I connect to the Xbox disconnects ever 30 seconds and reconnects. I can’t play games without being frustrated. What do I do?...
  5. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  6. Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive?: I was playing and recording clips for dark souls 3 bosses on a Sandusky 128gb 3.0 usb for the past two days. It was going fine until I got to a certain boss and went to record a clip. I pressed...
  7. Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it: The top right quarter is all stretched out and the bottom half is just black and I don't know how to fix it 8ea5438a-22de-48c2-bd86-8ffd13470b49
  8. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  9. Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?: My xbox series s used to work on my lg tv but ive been away and have reconnected it and now get an invalid format message on my tv - is there a fix fir this? Any help greatly appreciated...
  10. how to fix xbox party not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to fix xbox party not working: "Background apps permission for Xbox are turned off others may not be able to hear you" i keep getting this message when i try to start or join a party. I can hear the party but they can't hear...