How do I fix Xbox game bar not recording last 30 seconds at 60 fps all the last 30 second...

Discus and support How do I fix Xbox game bar not recording last 30 seconds at 60 fps all the last 30 second... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; well whenever i clip the last 30 seconds of my game (minecraft) the clips aren't at 60 fps but lower, how can i fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LeeHuh, Mar 4, 2022.

1. LeeHuh
    LeeHuh Guest

How do I fix Xbox game bar not recording last 30 seconds at 60 fps all the last 30 second...

well whenever i clip the last 30 seconds of my game (minecraft) the clips aren't at 60 fps but lower, how can i fix this?

:)

LeeHuh, Mar 4, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

How do I fix Xbox game bar not recording last 30 seconds at 60 fps all the last 30 second recordings are less than 60 fps

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello LeeHuh, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 21H2, because recently came out the latest update to Windows 10 and 11.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates often seen as optional, Microsoft released major fixes this week, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update and then make all

subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and try to see in the game bar settings: Settings»Games»Captures, and make sure you have the settings for the type of capture you want.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Xbox Game Bar last 30 seconds

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Xbox Game Bar last 30 seconds

Hello Mater_07,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

If you’re experiencing issues using Xbox Game Bar on your Windows device, make sure that you have the latest version of Windows and that all your Windows updates are complete. If you’re experiencing issues with your shortcuts not working, check for updates and ensure that you’re using the latest version of Xbox Game Bar.

You can record up to 30 minutes with the Xbox game bar, but it will automatically turn off after that. However, some games may allow you to record longer clips, up to 5 minutes, depending on the game settings.

Please see: Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Xbox Game Bar record last 30 seconds not working

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

mystrllwhat, What would that "regular recordings" be exactly?

Go to your windows update and click on get updates

After updating

See which version is your windows this way, and tell me

The version consists of 4 digits

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402739...

And then go to the Microsoft Store, select More > Downloads & updates > Get updates.

Update everything in both places, and let me know if it works

Step 1: Press Windows + I to launch Windows 11 settings.

Step 2: Click Apps > Apps & Features.

Step 3: Enter Xbox Game Bar and press Enter key in the search box. Then click on the three dots > Advanced Options.

Step 4: To repair Xbox Game Bar, click on the Repair button as it is not working. If that doesn't help, click the Reset button.

I look forward to seeing if the error continues.
  6. mystrllwhat Win User

Xbox Game Bar record last 30 seconds not working

Hey! Sorry for the late reply, but "regular recordings" means the Win+Alt+R shortcut that records the screen. I tried to repair Xbox Game Bar but I still can't use the record last 30 seconds feature.
Thema:

1. How do I fix Xbox game bar not recording last 30 seconds at 60 fps all the last 30 second... - Similar Threads - fix game bar

2. My cursor is out of place when I record using the xbox gaming bar is there any way to fix that?

in XBoX on Windows
    My cursor is out of place when I record using the xbox gaming bar is there any way to fix that?: I’ve been using the xbox gaming bar for quite some time, but I can’t seem to find the place to change the video quality and when I record, my cursor always seems to be out of place. Like for...
  3. How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar: I've been getting the error message on Xbox that my mic won't work until I allow Microsoft permissions, but I have turned on every permission told to, and I still cannot get my mic to work. My mic...
  4. How do I fix game bar?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix game bar?: Hi, every time I use the Xbox Game Bar, specifically Xbox party, it tells me that, "Background Permissions" are turned off. I checked my Windows Settings, and I picked, "allow." I have terminated,...
  5. How do I fix game bar being stuck on the sign in screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix game bar being stuck on the sign in screen?: Ever since the new game bar update I haven't been able to go onto gamebar because it says "signing in". No matter how long I wait for it, it continues to be stuck there. I have tried everything...
  6. Xbox game bar background permissions is off and only way to fix it is by reseting Xbox game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar background permissions is off and only way to fix it is by reseting Xbox game...: When ever I turn my pc on to play with my friends I have to go into settings reset Xbox game bar and select my preferred audio settings but when I turn my pc off the fix goes away and I have to do...
  7. fix for diablo 4 LFG game bar widget PC not working?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    fix for diablo 4 LFG game bar widget PC not working?: the Xbox game bar lfg widget on pc recognizes halo infinite, but does not show posts for diablo 4, which i purchased through steam. its detecting diablo 4 , but i cant click on anything or see any...
  8. How do I fix my xbox game bar not getting invites?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my xbox game bar not getting invites?: I'm on windows 11 and my game bar doesnt receive invites from others. My xbox app does but whenever I try and join through xbox app it just ask me how to open it and doesnt put me in the party. I...
  9. How to fix voice messages not working on Xbox app and Game Bar?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix voice messages not working on Xbox app and Game Bar?: Whenever my cousin sends me a voice message from his Xbox One, I get notified of it in both the Xbox App and Game Bar. Both recognise it as a voice message but neither allow me to play it. In the...
  10. Anyone know how to fix this on pc game bar?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know how to fix this on pc game bar?: I’m getting an error whenever I try to join or create a party on Xbox game bar and it makes it so I can’t talk to anyone for longer than like 5 seconds without a long cut out. submitted by...