How do I fix when it says that my game is corrupted after I install it

Discus and support How do I fix when it says that my game is corrupted after I install it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was updating Mw2 while I was at school and when I got home, it was done so I tried to load it up and first it said getting your game ready so I hit... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maracaskeh, Nov 17, 2022.

1. Maracaskeh
    Maracaskeh Guest

I was updating Mw2 while I was at school and when I got home, it was done so I tried to load it up and first it said getting your game ready so I hit close then it said sorry we can't launch this the item you're trying to use appears to be corrupt Try uninstalling and reinstalling it. I did that and it didn't work. The code is (0x80070570)

:)

Maracaskeh, Nov 17, 2022
  2. EllB-08 Win User

I've had exactly the same, did you manage to resolve?
  3. Maracaskeh Win User

What I did to resolve it was simply by doing a factory reset but keeping the games and apps and all I had to do was sign my account back in and my games were fine.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

5. mikiedodds Win User

Call of duty cold war

I have tried to recently install the new cold war update and i moved my xbox to a place with better wifi after doing so the game will not update and kept saying installtion failed and says the game is corrupt which i dont understand how ive tried all the
    steps to fix but nothing is working i would like support to fix this issue
  6. Francia J. Win User

How do I fix Disney+ saying it's installing when it's not?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

"1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

"Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps."
Thema:

1. How do I fix when it says that my game is corrupted after I install it - Similar Threads - fix says game

2. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  3. When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...: When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix the problem. (0x80073d0f) and I can’t access my profile home or my games and apps...
  4. When I go to play fortnite it says i am under 18 can you fix that

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I go to play fortnite it says i am under 18 can you fix that: When I go to play fortnite it says i am under 18 it also says that it is age restricted 418d4727-4940-466e-90bb-5a688f0961c1
  5. Why does it say fix it at account.live.com,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say fix it at account.live.com,: Why does it say fix it at account.live.com f52ffb64-cd58-4285-aea3-6be1a7cca969
  6. How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...: My gta5 will not let me play it’s saying your profile needs promision to access gta online all day resherching and I can’t get it working ab258064-30d4-4c18-94f6-1198739b3e67
  7. Does anyone know how to fix Xbox one problem..it will not launch any games or apps and says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix Xbox one problem..it will not launch any games or apps and says...: Does anyone know how to fix Xbox one problem....won't launch Amy games or apps...just pauses for a couple seconds when I click and says having problem launching 28512a93-5ae7-4129-9a72-604e0ec74a75
  8. My xbox series x constantly says I'm playing a game, even when the console is off. Any fixes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox series x constantly says I'm playing a game, even when the console is off. Any fixes?: So the issue came up today and I only noticed it when someone in my party chat spotted that it said I was on one game although I was infact on another. Earlier on I was playing skate 2, an xbox...
  9. How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...: My gta5 will not let me play it’s saying your profile needs promision to access gta online all day resherching and I can’t get it working 4ccb50f5-0912-4a46-b2cd-2f3ed3b620d8
  10. How do I fix a connection if it's say a player is block and can't join game session?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix a connection if it's say a player is block and can't join game session?: I had a friend that was block but now I'm friends again. COD is saying there still block. How do I fix this. 957d9990-7ab4-4413-abe1-a5a1f5e5a034