How do I fix update payment method glitch?

Discus and support How do I fix update payment method glitch? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I got a new debit card and I was charged for ultimate game pass but I didn't receiveit xbox store tells me I need to update payment method but all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Cole Cruickshank, Mar 7, 2023.

1. How do I fix update payment method glitch?

I got a new debit card and I was charged for ultimate game pass but I didn't receiveit xbox store tells me I need to update payment method but all information is correct

:)

Cole Cruickshank, Mar 7, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

Please proceed to do a power cycle to fix the issue

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button  on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button  on the console or the Xbox button  on your controller.

If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.

Important If your console is in Sleep mode, the above steps will shut the console off completely. Sleep mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying "Xbox on," won't be enabled until you restart the console.

If your problem persists or the problem is fixed please let me know!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. BaconisGood53 Win User

how do i update payment method

Try following these steps regarding payment methods on your account . https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/payment-and-purchases/manage-payment-options-online
  4. GreyStormGaming Win User

how do i update payment method

Hey there,

You can do that here : https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments?fref=home.banner.payment-instruments&refd=account.microsoft.com
  5. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Hey I have some problem with gamepass 0x803F900A

I see if a payment method error appears when trying to pay for the purchase, try using another payment method. Here's how to update a payment method:

1. Sign in to the Microsoft account you want to update.

2. Go to Payments & Billing and select Payment Options.

3. Under Payment Methods, you can select Add a new payment method, View or edit card, or Delete card.

4. Enter the updated information and select Save. If no more requests appear, you are done.

5. If this doesn't work, contact your bank or payment provider to verify your payment information.
  6. onyxishere Win User

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

Sorry to hear it. If the purchase did push to your console then the issue was more than likely a glitch. Sometimes I try to make a purchase on the website and my payment method does not show so I have to do it on the console. The, later, the payment
    method shows up again.
Thema:

1. How do I fix update payment method glitch? - Similar Threads - fix update payment

2. Cant factory reset to fix update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant factory reset to fix update error: Xbox crashed and isn’t working, soft reset and didn't help then now am stuck on an update at 58% and the troubleshooting menu doesn't work per say I press the option to factory reset without and...
  3. Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.: Look I'm going to go left field and say I'm very disappointed with Microsoft and how they're not fixing these major bugs that constantly happen. The main bug I am having and it's been happening...
  4. Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update: Guys I have a question do you know if they're going to add like any more featured updates to the Xbox beta insider program because I have been getting only updates stating for the workaround of...
  5. Xbox One X ( Alpha Skip-Ahead ) Edge crashing on the 4-5 last updates? Fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X ( Alpha Skip-Ahead ) Edge crashing on the 4-5 last updates? Fix?: So i was was a happy insider till like 2-3 weeks ago. Sure, the odd crash here n there, but that is to be expected w Alphas.... But 4 or 5 updates ago something happened to Microsoft Edge,...
  6. how do i fix update x box one s error code 0x8B050084

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix update x box one s error code 0x8B050084: trying to set up x box one s after being reset to factory settings . the above error code appears and i can go no further efbd04e5-5359-4bf6-a199-fe73a71006d9
  7. How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...: My Xbox One console isn't working properly. First I tried to complete an update on EAFC24 which was 3.5GB and it kept freezing and updating for a second or two at a time then freezing for another...
  8. How can I fix the error to update my xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I fix the error to update my xbox?: I am getting error update code 4467-0000-0800-0300-8007-0570 whenever I try doing a system update c7899882-3dc3-45d6-9dc8-4b106167b8b0
  9. Will an update finally fix the crashes that Xbox series X owners are experiencing ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will an update finally fix the crashes that Xbox series X owners are experiencing ?: Is Xbox aware that some (newer) games crash regularly? And it got worse with each update. For the past year I see every day new people (sometimes with brand new consoles) crashing on the same...
  10. How do I fix the left stick, updating the controller doesn’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix the left stick, updating the controller doesn’t work: I was playing Fortnite today and noticed that I couldn’t move backwards and I would just keep going straight. I went to the Xbox controller test in the Xbox accessories app and when I try to move...