How do i fix this xbox error?

Discus and support How do i fix this xbox error? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Help me please, i've done a lot of possible solutions and it still give me error when i launch a game in the xbox app for w10. i can't upload the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bruno Rostan, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Bruno Rostan
    Bruno Rostan Guest

Help me please, i've done a lot of possible solutions and it still give me error when i launch a game in the xbox app for w10.

i can't upload the capture with the issue so im going to describe it: when i launch a game, it get stuck in the loggin screen with the game banner in the background. I called support and they didn't solve it because no one knows how to resolve this. Please i need this to get visible for microsoft! i can't play any game!

:)

Bruno Rostan, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Bruno Rostan Win User

here is the cap:
    [​IMG]
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Bruno, you mention that you've been in contact with Xbox support, what were the steps you took?

Does it only happen with this game or with every game you try to play?

If you can give more details?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

how do i fix error

Hi and thanks for reaching Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.
    I'll be happy to assist you out today.

Hope you're doing great today mate

Could you explain to me where appears that error?
  5. Mae Sev. Win User

How do I fix this Error

Hello LeonCawley Jr,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a new discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Mae Sev. Win User

How do I fix this Error

Hello LeonCawley Jr,

Thank you for sharing this with me and welcome to Xbox Forums.

Thank you for reaching out to Microsoft Support. I understand that you are experiencing an error message (E102 10010C02 8B060007) on your Xbox One S after attempting to reset it to factory settings. Let's work on this together in a timely manner.

The error message you are seeing indicates that there is a problem with the Xbox One S operating system. To fix this issue, you will need to perform a factory reset using a USB flash drive with the latest system update.

Here are the steps to follow:

Step 1: Can you bring up the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter?

Check to see if you can bring up the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter:

1. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    2. Wait 30 seconds, then plug the power cord back in.
    3. Press and hold the BIND button (located on the left side of the console) and the EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the Xbox button on the console.
    4. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    5. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.
    6. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.
    Step 2: Restore your console to factory defaults

If resetting your console does not correct your startup error, you can use the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter to completely restore your console to its factory settings.

Warning: Resetting your console to its factory defaults erases all accounts, saved games, settings, and home Xbox associations. Anything not synchronized with Xbox Live will be lost. You should only use this option as a last resort.

If you need to bring up the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter again, follow these steps:

1. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    2. Wait 30 seconds, then plug the power cord back in.
    3. Press and hold the BIND button (located on the left side of the console) and the EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the Xbox button on the console.
    4. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    5. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.
    6. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.
    To reset your console from the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter, use the D-pad and A button on your controller to select Reset this Xbox. When prompted, select Remove everything.

Step 3: Your console should function correctly now.

If you experience another startup error, you can return to this solution for additional troubleshooting. You can also get help with system updates from the Xbox One System Update Solution.

If the above steps do not resolve the issue, you may need to proceed and make sure to update your Xbox console first. To do that, please visit this link: Error E102 occurs when you try to turn on your Xbox console and perform the Step 2 on this link for console to be updated.

I hope this helps you resolve the issue. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. How do i fix this xbox error? - Similar Threads - fix error

2. Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it: Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it a373a5aa-3c70-444c-bc71-383a9b2174b6
  3. how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network"

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network": My friend and I are trying to play astroneer for the last week, but we found tons of problems with toredo in Windows 11, and now we are stuck with this error "Client on managed network". To be...
  4. How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.: ****This applies to the specific problem I was having in that my 360 consoles suddenly stopped connecting to Xbox Live and giving me this error code. My Series X connected just fine and I could...
  5. how do I fix error code 0x8007041d

in XBoX on Windows
    how do I fix error code 0x8007041d: I am getting this code every time I use the Xbox App on my PC and its trying to update the app I think?? Can't use the app coz of this. Please help!! 449d8cf8-9ed1-4b4c-a404-64f03590ccf1
  6. Cant factory reset to fix update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant factory reset to fix update error: Xbox crashed and isn’t working, soft reset and didn't help then now am stuck on an update at 58% and the troubleshooting menu doesn't work per say I press the option to factory reset without and...
  7. How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S: This is an internet I have connected to before, and now it is giving me the following error message; “ Your security protocol won't work This console supports WPA2/WPA3 (personal), WA/WPA2...
  8. How do you fix input delay, errors, controller disconnections and errors?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you fix input delay, errors, controller disconnections and errors?: I have been dealing with an mysterious and irritating input delay with my Xboxes for the past 3 years. I do not know what else to do to fix this issue. I have literally gone through EVERY...
  9. how to fix error code 0x8027025a

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix error code 0x8027025a: everytime i try playing my external storage games this code always pops up and it starts bugging my xbox and its literally unplayable 52eafcc1-2bc1-4132-8c26-275d9030b71f
  10. How do i fix error code 0x80070002.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix error code 0x80070002.: When i try to download a game or an app from xbox app/microsoft store there is always the error 0x80070002. I had this for a couple of months and it does not fix itself. I would really like to...