How do I fix this resolution issue on Xbox one x?

Discus and support How do I fix this resolution issue on Xbox one x? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got this problem on my old Xbox one, but this is the first time I’ve seen it on one x in the 10 months I’ve had it. [img] Of course I can’t locate... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jonathan-LeBlanc, Feb 27, 2023.

1. How do I fix this resolution issue on Xbox one x?

I got this problem on my old Xbox one, but this is the first time I’ve seen it on one x in the 10 months I’ve had it.
    How do I fix this resolution issue on Xbox one x? [​IMG]

Of course I can’t locate the previous post I made about this issue so I can’t use my old Xbox one resolution I had.

Also this is stupid that this problem hasn’t been fixed even though I’ve heard of thousands of people having it.

:)

Jonathan-LeBlanc, Feb 27, 2023
  2. Jonathan-LeBlanc Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is Georges C. welcome to the community.

Hello , have you tried messing with your TV's aspect ratio settings, there are several options like 16:9, 4:3 etc look for one that says Just Scan
    Doesn’t have that option. And every time on the old Xbox one it was always a setting on the Xbox. Of course I can’t find at my history of my posts on the forum, so I can’t try to use the solution from the old system on the new one. It was a complicated system of changing settings unplugging the Xbox for 30 seconds and then restarting a couple times…
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jonathan-LeBlanc, have you tried messing with your TV's aspect ratio settings, there are several options like 16:9, 4:3 etc look for one that says Just Scan
  4. Buachaill Dona Win User

Graphical glitches in Forza Horizon 4, Prey and Resident Evil 2

Hi there,

I see you are using an Xbox one X, may I ask what is the in game resolution set to of the affected games. I have seen some posts on various sites regarding graphics issues and UHD TV's, and they fixed the problem by changing the in game resolution to either
    1080p, or 720p.
  5. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Xbox series X

6. yzMICHAELzy Win User

Xbox Series X Has Failed. It Is Barely More Than A Month Old. What Kind of Garbage Is Microsoft Building?

Resync my TV? I fixed the problem by switching the HDMI input into the tv from one HDMI port to another. How would resolution have anything to do with it? The ports are all the same, with the same resolution. I believe there developed a conflict since
    I am using the provided HDMI 2.1 cable that came with the Xbox Series X, connecting the console to my LG TV with an 2.0 HDMI port. I have the feeling that had something to do with it. My TV is barely more than a year old.
Thema:

1. How do I fix this resolution issue on Xbox one x? - Similar Threads - fix resolution issue

2. How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?: When playing any games on gamepass on my pc, my controller does not work correctly. It seems as though my controller is fighting with my keyboard for control. Any suggestions?...
  3. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  4. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  5. how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor: Hello, I’ve been having problems with my display - and I’m not sure what it is. I have a Xbox series s with a 165 hz and 1080p monitor to go with it. I use this setup to play mostly cod at 120 fps...
  6. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  7. How to fix xbox one Youtube app videos breaking at low resolution

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix xbox one Youtube app videos breaking at low resolution: This problem is on the xbox one youtube app. It occurs when I watch videos at 360p and under. It is persistant across videos. Reinstalling the app does not fix it. Large pixelated blurs or...
  8. the resolution for hydro thunder hurricane is weird please help and fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the resolution for hydro thunder hurricane is weird please help and fix it: the resolution for hydro thunder hurricane is weird please help and fix it 71b225fd-54d5-46b9-8464-b4f6ac586175
  9. How do I fix my xbox's resolution stuck in 640 x 480

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my xbox's resolution stuck in 640 x 480: After I unplugged and moved my xbox one and the same tv I have been using it with for months, the resolution became stuck in 640x480 and I'm not sure how to fix it because thats the only option it...
  10. How do I fix poor resolution and fps when streaming/remote play from XBOX ONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix poor resolution and fps when streaming/remote play from XBOX ONE: I have set up our XBOX ONE to stream on our home network (remote play). Three out of four computers on our network will stream acceptable resolution and fps, based on the PC performance...