How do I fix this problem?

Discus and support How do I fix this problem? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox keeps kicking me out of games like Apex Legends and it shows no sign of anything, it kicks me out and I can't close the game or it doesent give... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cameron Hollick, Mar 21, 2023.

1. How do I fix this problem?

My xbox keeps kicking me out of games like Apex Legends and it shows no sign of anything, it kicks me out and I can't close the game or it doesent give me a notification that there is a problem. I have redownlaoded the game 4 times and factory reset my consel 2 times, I don't know what to do anymore.

:)

Cameron Hollick, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! I'll do my best to help.

Where exactly did you try to purchase the game from? On the console, Microsoft Store online (internet browser), or Minecraft website?
    Aren't you part of a Microsoft Family? Kindly check it via https://family.microsoft.com/

- I would suggest that you try to purchase it using a different device.
    - Make sure as well to update your billing information through https://account.microsoft.com > Payment & billing > Address book.
    - If you haven't added a credit/debit card yet on your account, try adding one first then repurchase the game using your Microsoft balance.

Best regards,
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello MZ how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant

I believe the error is from the game server, I suggest you try to reconnect your internet by turning off the router during the 30 seconds and turning it back on to see if the problem is solved.

I found a very interesting article that will help you solve your problem.

https://www.getdroidtips.com/*****-...gin-playfab-error/#4-Check-the-PlayFab-Status

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'
  4. Anthonyjhjgh Win User

Is there a way to turn off the computers internet bt still get a signal from it so its not interfering with the xbox?
  5. Anthonyjhjgh Win User

would love to do so however I get an error when I click to allow sharing the bridging works but I just want it so both can work at the same time and I wouldnt say that computer cant access the internet they keep switching thats what it seems like anyways
    when my xbox goes out i believe my computer has the internet and vise versa
  6. Kathy A. Win User

How do I fix this problem

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. How do I fix this problem? - Similar Threads - fix problem

2. On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...: I am using Windows 11 and an Xbox One controller. For a few weeks now, I have had the problem, that the controller would stop being recognized by the system. The symptoms of that are Controller...
  3. How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...: So, I've been trying for a while to post a looking for group, and it does not work, so I wanted to join other posts, and it also does not work. I have read other rensponses to this question but...
  4. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  5. Any fixes for audio problems on discord for xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Any fixes for audio problems on discord for xbox?: Whenever i am in a discord lobby, members of the discord say my audio will speed up at times and sound robotic to the point that what i say is inaudible. Not a constant issue but occurs often....
  6. how to fix this problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix this problem?: The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {C2F03A33-21F5-47FA-B4BB-156362A2F239} and APPID...
  7. How to fix texture loss problem Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix texture loss problem Xbox series s: I have been experiencing really bad texture loss on my Xbox series s recently and it gets very annoying especially in cutscenes when textures go really blurry until a few seconds later they go...
  8. How do I fix this problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix this problem?: Will not connect to Internet, have one other console that will, so it's not a console issue because it will also connect to data, always giving network issues codes, or gives authentication needed...
  9. How do I fix this problem with my xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I fix this problem with my xbox.: My xbox wont let me create a new profile. Whenever I try it stays on a loading page and then goes back to the start. I have a good WiFi connection and everything else is working fine.i don't know...
  10. Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?: series x keeps crashing on numerous br cant even play c.o.d d23f1d63-d163-4e5e-a7a1-e82fe542be82