How do I fix this on my Xbox

Discus and support How do I fix this on my Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] How do I fix this just got and was loading up the game just fine and this showed up I reset my Xbox and tried ot no luck I cat even sign I'm to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Billy Stone1, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Billy Stone1
    Billy Stone1 Guest

How do I fix this on my Xbox [​IMG]
    How do I fix this just got and was loading up the game just fine and this showed up I reset my Xbox and tried ot no luck I cat even sign I'm to my account on apex idk what to I've tried every thing I can think of so please help me

:)

Billy Stone1, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

In order for us to isolate the issue further, have you tried playing other games online?
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

how do I fix my xbox?

I'm sorry, but we can't talk about self repair on the forums, also opening your console has voided any warranty you had on it. So Microsoft wouldn't fix it, even if you sent it in for repair.
  4. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

how do I fix my xbox?

Hello sage, my name is zahir, a independent advisor.

It seems that it could be a hdmi retimer chip. Which is a complex fix. You can send it to xbox for repairs, but thr cost would be alot.

Please advise what would you want to do?

Regards
    Zahir
  5. DeniqL Win User

How do I fix this, if there is a fix for it?

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

That is most likely due to Activision shutting down all media uploads due to all the mod infections that are on black ops 2
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

How do I send in my Xbox for fixing.

Hey XluckyhollyX

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about how to set-up a repair for your console.

In order to
    set-up a repair for your console
    , you first need to confirm that your console is registered to your account via the

Devices
    page.

Once the device is connected, you should be able to select it for more options.

Keep in mind that the original Xbox One console is no longer manufactured by Microsoft, nor is the console PSU. As a result, out-of-warranty support is no longer available for this particular product.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. How do I fix this on my Xbox - Similar Threads - fix

2. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  3. How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.: I just got a Xbox series x and a brand new controller. Every controller I connect to the Xbox disconnects ever 30 seconds and reconnects. I can’t play games without being frustrated. What do I do?...
  4. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  5. Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive?: I was playing and recording clips for dark souls 3 bosses on a Sandusky 128gb 3.0 usb for the past two days. It was going fine until I got to a certain boss and went to record a clip. I pressed...
  6. Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it: The top right quarter is all stretched out and the bottom half is just black and I don't know how to fix it 8ea5438a-22de-48c2-bd86-8ffd13470b49
  7. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  8. Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?: My xbox series s used to work on my lg tv but ive been away and have reconnected it and now get an invalid format message on my tv - is there a fix fir this? Any help greatly appreciated...
  9. how to fix xbox party not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to fix xbox party not working: "Background apps permission for Xbox are turned off others may not be able to hear you" i keep getting this message when i try to start or join a party. I can hear the party but they can't hear...
  10. Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter): [img] I uninstall reinstall ,update a lot from cmd and from settings, I looked at device manager so I unabled and reinabled, I cant roll back because this was my first one it might be directx or...