How Do I Fix This Minecraft Error??

Discus and support How Do I Fix This Minecraft Error?? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just got the launcher from the Microsoft store and it Keeps telling me “Accounts in Microsoft store and launcher do not match” And won’t allow me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gamerlog 456, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Gamerlog 456
    Gamerlog 456 Guest

I just got the launcher from the Microsoft store and it

Keeps telling me “Accounts in Microsoft store and launcher do not match” And won’t allow me to play until I fix it. But I checked the Microsoft store and THEY ARE BOTH THE SAME?! So why can’t I play Minecraft????????

:)

Gamerlog 456, Mar 27, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hmm, did you install the launcher from the Minecraft site or Microsoft Store?
  3. Gamerlog 456 Win User

Hello, this did not work out sadly. I am on PC btw for some reason it just keeps saying they don’t match????
  4. Gamerlog 456 Win User

I installed it from the Microsoft Store
  5. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Let´s try repairing both your launcher and MS Store Apps

Select Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features.

Select the app you want to fix.

Select the Advanced options link under the name of the app . On the page that opens, select Repair if it's available. If it isn't available or doesn't fix the problem, select Reset.
  6. Soloplayer19 Win User

I cannot login to minecraft pe

I allowed minecraft to have access to my storage but the error code still appears how do i fix it
Thema:

1. How Do I Fix This Minecraft Error?? - Similar Threads - Fix Minecraft Error

2. how do I fix minecraft error -805306369?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I fix minecraft error -805306369?: Minecraft popped error -805306369 while trying to join a server with curseforge app for mods, I even tried reinstalling both minecraft and curseforge app 44d2c40e-33c6-4a86-b45b-d6b1c0ede4d6
  3. How to fix "unable to connect to world" error on Minecraft Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix "unable to connect to world" error on Minecraft Windows 10?: I've been playing Minecraft on Windows 10 with my friends for a long time with no issues. Last month, it started showing an error saying "unable to connect to world" whenever I try joining someone...
  4. How do I fix this error on minecraft bedrock on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I fix this error on minecraft bedrock on PC: I have this error and I dont know how to fix it [img] 5f98d1d1-1e76-4ff3-9c09-afc202fa8fd4
  5. How do I fix "Launching the game failed" error in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix "Launching the game failed" error in Minecraft: [img] I haven't played Minecraft for a year and have no idea why it's doing this. The message says unable to prepare files for download. Could this be related to Curse Forge?...
  6. How to fix the error: 0x89235107 : Forest | Can't log in on the Minecraft Launcher | PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix the error: 0x89235107 : Forest | Can't log in on the Minecraft Launcher | PC: I was installing some mods for the first time after I screwed up, I decided to erase the AppData files of Minecraft to start fresh (.minecraft folder), after that, I opened the launcher but I...
  7. how do I fix the error code 0x87DD0005? (Minecraft Windows 10 Edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I fix the error code 0x87DD0005? (Minecraft Windows 10 Edition): for a bit of backtracking, i've been mysteriously signed out of my xbox live account on my computer, all i wanted was to play minecraft windows 10 like i usually do, but it will not let me sign...
  8. How do I fix it when my friend can't join my world on minecraft via Cross platform? Error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix it when my friend can't join my world on minecraft via Cross platform? Error...: I am on Windows Minecraft Bedrock, And my friend is on Switch Bedrock Minecraft. Whenever they try to join they are greeted with this error message. My friend Who is on playstation is able to join...
  9. How to fix Minecraft Java exit code 1 error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Minecraft Java exit code 1 error?: I'm trying to play Minecraft Java and for some reason I am constantly getting the exit code 1 error. and I have tried all methods I could find online such as deleting the .minecraft file, updating...
  10. how to fix error code -1073741819 in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix error code -1073741819 in minecraft: i have had a problem with minecraft today and yesterday but the day before it was working fine i have updated my graphics drivers and pc like google told me to but i still get the error code this...