how do i fix this issue?

Discus and support how do i fix this issue? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the problem that I get stuck on the start screen of ark. When I click on start I get to see my name at the top left and loading at the bottom... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jan .1, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Jan .1
    Jan .1 Guest

how do i fix this issue?

Make sure you know your Microsoft Account credentials before you do the following steps.

1. Open Microsoft Store > go to Profile picture on top right hand select sign-out then sign-in again.
    2. Run Windows App Troubleshooter.

PC Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot > Scroll down to the bottom > Windows Store Apps > Run the Troubleshooter
    3. Clear Microsoft Store cache.

On Windows Search Bar type “wsreset” and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically. Reboot your computer.
    4. Reset Ark Survival
      Go to PC settings > Apps > Scroll down and look for Ark Survival > Advanced options > Reset
    5. Uninstall & Reinstall Store
      In Windows search bar, search for Windows Powershell and Run as Administrator. Copy the command below one line at a time and paste it on Get-AppxPackage -allusers | foreach {Add-AppxPackage -register "$($_.InstallLocation)\appxmanifest.xml" -DisableDevelopmentMode}

Get-AppxPackage -allusers *WindowsStore* | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage -allusers *WindowsStore* | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
    6. Restart device.

:)

Jan .1, Mar 25, 2023
  2. David Fries [MSFT] Win User

How do I fix this issue?

We have rolled out a fix for this issue - can you confirm you are able to get into the game now?
  3. Kathy A. Win User

How do I fix this issue?

Hello Jackson Manley,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to play on Xbox Series S and you were unable to load up game/s, Microsoft Store and allow you to join party. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

Based on your description, you have a good connection which is important in setting up your account on Xbox and connect with your friends to play. There is a possibility that the issue is about the Xbox Network, it could be you are on restrict NAT Type or getting error message about the Teredo and this has to be fixed with your expertise of your network connection or with the help of your ISP.

To begin, kindly go to Xbox Console's Settings.

• Select Network and Network Settings.
    • Look for NAT Type.
    • Please reply with a screenshot or picture of the Xbox Network.

This is our way to see on what troubleshooting steps you can try. For the meantime, you may check on these resources:

Troubleshoot NAT errors and multiplayer game issues | Xbox Support

(The later part of this support article is for Xbox Console troubleshooting but the definition of the NAT Type can be found on this topic.)

Troubleshoot network connection errors | Xbox Support

(This has both Xbox Console and PC troubleshooting; you may skip the Console part.)

Troubleshoot multiplayer connection errors | Xbox Support

Tip: You must have a NAT Type of Open or Moderate (making sure one of your friends is Open NAT) and have no issues with network.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. andersonpassos Win User

how do i fix this issue?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good afternoon

Have you checked the installed game files?

Sometimes game files can become corrupted or incomplete, which can cause the game to not load properly. To verify the game files, go to your Steam library, right-click on ARK, select Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of Game Files. This process may take a few minutes to complete.

You have already updated your graphics driver.

Outdated or incorrect graphics drivers can cause issues with games not loading properly. Check your graphics card manufacturer's website to see if there are any updates available for your graphics drivers.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How do I fix this issue?

I see, could be a corruption with the system itself. But let’s try to isolate the problem a bit more.

For this please try this: (skip the ones that you already tried)

A. Reinstall Gaming Services using powershell command

Press Windows key + X and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).

Type or copy / past the following commands and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices" -recurse

Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet" -recurse

Restart the PC and Open the Xbox application.

A blue notification with the following message is going to appear at the bottom:
    "This app needs an extra component. Gaming Services is needed for playing some games. Administrator approval required. Install"

Select Install to reinstall Gaming Services, once installed check again

B. Open task manager > select the startup tab > disable all the programs listed there temporarily
    Restart the PC and try again

C. Do a clean boot in your PC and try again
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...

D. Create a new local administrator user in your PC and try from there
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...

E. Perform an in-place upgrade for your system (is not the same as the regular windows update , and don't worry your content will remain)

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
  6. UnsayingCheetah Win User

How do I fix this issue?

Thanks for the reply, let me get all that for you.

I am using Windows 10
    This has been an ongoing issue that started about 3 months or so back and I am just now getting fed up with it.

System has been kept up to date with the most recent updates.

This happens only with Microsoft-related games. Steam works fine and games that are EA play work fine just Microsoft.

So far I have tried to Reset the Microsoft store and Xbox app. I have also tried uninstalling and re-installing both. I have run multiple SFC scans and nothing is coming up as corrupt. I have also cleared the cache of both. Still nothing.
Thema:

how do i fix this issue?

1. how do i fix this issue? - Similar Threads - fix issue

2. Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??: My xbox plays everything just fine but I recently purchased a 4k bluray disc and and my xbox won't read it. It attempts to read but then eventually stops. 2e6fceb2-3fd5-4ec3-b2a4-06c0ba0fccbf
  3. How do I fix this issue?:

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix this issue?:: When swapping xbox profiles my party chat and game audio won't work until I restart my xbox, as well my party audio, when in parties, will randomly shift to game chat for no reason. This is a...
  4. Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?: Live in apartments, should have at minimum 20 different wifi connections listed, currently have 0. This is an everyday occurance and blaming everybodies routers and isps is getting old. I have...
  5. When are you all going to have the connection issue fixed that involves signing in to Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are you all going to have the connection issue fixed that involves signing in to Xbox...: Hello! The problem in which you my console tells me that my Xbox 360 profile cannot access Xbox live when I’m using it through my Series S has been going on for a very long time now. It affects a...
  6. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  7. Is there any way to fix my issue with the LFG system?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to fix my issue with the LFG system?: I’ve not been able to post or join LFG posts for years, and it has persisted over several consoles. Soft resetting, changing settings, and changing network has never fixed it....
  8. Discord on xbox issue any known fixes?

in XboX Insiders
    Discord on xbox issue any known fixes?: While talking to friends on different platforms during saying sentences and talking it seems my voice has to be quite loud to pick up. Is there anyway to increase my mic sensitivity? Along with...
  9. Fix this controller issue!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix this controller issue!!!: Controller CONSTANTLY disconnects!!! Ive tried all your silly remedies and NONE OF THEM WORK, check for “wireless interference”, “reset” controller, “reset” console, factory reset console… STILL...
  10. How to fix xbox installing issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix xbox installing issues?: Whenever I go to install a game or download an update, it only gets to halfway, less than halfway, or more than halfway complete. Then, it stops, and it will never continue updating/installing. I...