How do I fix this? In EA battlefront 2 yay, login glitch and problem

Discus and support How do I fix this? In EA battlefront 2 yay, login glitch and problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I don’t know why, but I have Star Wars battlefront 2 EA on the Xbox series X and I have an account for EA And it sends me to where I need to put in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Logan ooo23, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Logan ooo23
    Logan ooo23 Guest

So I don’t know why, but I have Star Wars battlefront 2 EA on the Xbox series X and I have an account for EA And it sends me to where I need to put in my EA account email address and it won’t let me go any further. It doesn’t say there’s anything wrong with it. It doesn’t say it doesn’t register. It only says this is your email address across all EA games and websites and I cannot continue neither in the first EA battlefront or the second same problem again I have the Xbox series X I even have the ultimate game pass. I don’t know what to do. It’s really frustrating because I really wanted to play the other molds that are not available off-line such as Ewok Hunt

:)

Logan ooo23, Nov 22, 2022
  2. Eloise Lombardo Win User

I am having the same problem, when I try to log in to play online it asks to send a security code to my account but I never get it on my phone, it is very frustrating and I was also looking forward to playing online. If you have fixed this problem yourself please tell me
  3. Logan ooo23 Win User

I’m sorry I’ve created account under my email and whenever I tried logging into it and then entering it still didn’t work but It didn’t do anything. Thank you for your assistance. I really do appreciate the help But it’s still broken.
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Logan ooo23,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to sign into your EA account and start playing Star Wars Battlefront 2. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

We would like to know if you have tried to visit the EA website and sign into your account. You may try to use your phone's browser, Xbox Console's browser (Microsoft Edge) or computer's browser.

Try to go to this link - https://www.ea.com/ and look for this icon on upper right-hand corner.
    [​IMG]

Then, select Sign in. Make sure to enter your credentials or choose the icons below to make it easier. Since these icons are available if you have linked your accounts from each service. It will open a prompt for your sign in.

[​IMG]

If the sign in page looks like you need to create EA account. That means you will need to create one.

Or else manually sign into your account through here.

[​IMG]

Please let us know how it went. We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Logan ooo23 Win User

It works. Thank you so much. I feel kinda like an idiot though. thank you for your time
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Hi Logan ooo23,

Thanks for your reply and clarification.

We would like to let you know that the iCloud.com is an Apple email domain.

So, if you are trying to use that account and when you are on the page (click here) which it asks you to sign into your account. You will need to choose the apple logo.

[​IMG]

However, if you have used it as your Microsoft account, you should be able to sign in to this website (http://account.microsoft.com/) otherwise please use the Apple logo.

If you are having issues using your iCloud.com email domain, we advise you to contact Apple Support - Official Apple Support

Regards,

Thema:

1. How do I fix this? In EA battlefront 2 yay, login glitch and problem - Similar Threads - fix battlefront yay

2. How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?: Just having trouble fixing my NAT type. 2614125e-f0eb-49fd-9bac-270a7cb428ba
  3. How to fix joystick sensitivity?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix joystick sensitivity?: I play on laptop and I have wired controllers. For the past 2 years at least I have been unable to play my favourite game Minecraft because the update severely messed up the joystick sensitivity....
  4. Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it: Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it a373a5aa-3c70-444c-bc71-383a9b2174b6
  5. YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?: So about 3-4 days ago I came home and turned on my Xbox and went to YouTube. A few seconds after just launching the app, my Xbox shut down. I tried it a few times, soft reset my Xbox, and...
  6. how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network"

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network": My friend and I are trying to play astroneer for the last week, but we found tons of problems with toredo in Windows 11, and now we are stuck with this error "Client on managed network". To be...
  7. How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.: ****This applies to the specific problem I was having in that my 360 consoles suddenly stopped connecting to Xbox Live and giving me this error code. My Series X connected just fine and I could...
  8. HOW DO I FIX THE BATTLEFRONT DOWNLOAD FOR XBOX 360 FOR GAMES FOR GOLD?

in XBoX on Consoles
    HOW DO I FIX THE BATTLEFRONT DOWNLOAD FOR XBOX 360 FOR GAMES FOR GOLD?: HOW DO I FIX THE BATTLEFRONT DOWNLOAD FOR XBOX 360 FOR GAMES FOR GOLD? 94ac7ab2-f143-4f47-8bd2-5071ee98606c
  9. Xbox engineers please please fix original Star Wars battlefront 2.. It won't download to my ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox engineers please please fix original Star Wars battlefront 2.. It won't download to my ...: Ok Microsoft this is my fourth post on this issue.. original Xbox Star Wars battlefront 2 still won't download to a Xbox 360... you you guys have. Asked me to keep posting, well here I am !!!...
  10. how to fix error 0x838601e7 star wars battlefront

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix error 0x838601e7 star wars battlefront: I played this game constantly without any issues. Now it shows this code error message. Whats going on???? bb6f2986-26cb-498a-a6c3-dd4e88f4bf47