How do I fix this?I purchased the deluxe edition of jedi survivor after completing the...

Discus and support How do I fix this?I purchased the deluxe edition of jedi survivor after completing the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the deluxe edition of jedi survivor after completing the first few missions it went to showing that I didn't and has most of my equipment... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rin trujillo, May 4, 2023.

1. rin trujillo
    rin trujillo Guest

How do I fix this?I purchased the deluxe edition of jedi survivor after completing the...

I purchased the deluxe edition of jedi survivor after completing the first few missions it went to showing that I didn't and has most of my equipment locked.

:)

rin trujillo, May 4, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

How do I fix this?I purchased the deluxe edition of jedi survivor after completing the first few missions it went to showing that I didn't and has most of my equipment locked.

3. Cameron Thorburn Win User

Installing the New Jedi Survivor game on Xbox One (not compatible??)

HELP PLEASE

I have an Xbox one S

And I thought x/s games meant they run on Xbox one x & Xbox one s

But having digitally purchased JEDI SURVIVOR DELUXE EDITION.

The store won’t let me download it stating it incompatible with my Xbox one S??
  4. LML- Win User

Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition

They should, thank you for your help here.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

no video games contain digital copy codes like Movies do. You need to buy it for him digitally on the Xbox store, because the series S has no disc drive. Once you do that you should be good to go, and the game is currently on sale for Black Friday
  6. Daft Badger Win User

No,you would have to buy a digital copy of the game.

A disc copy doesn't come with a digital version so would not work on a Series S as that console has no disc drive.
Thema:

1. How do I fix this?I purchased the deluxe edition of jedi survivor after completing the... - Similar Threads - fix purchased deluxe

2. How can I fix this..

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix this..: My account is unable to view or receive messages. Every other account works, but my main account cant send or see messages, this is happening on all my devices. 334e98ce-7c44-40d7-943e-119aead1c4a3
  3. How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?: When playing any games on gamepass on my pc, my controller does not work correctly. It seems as though my controller is fighting with my keyboard for control. Any suggestions?...
  4. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  5. How do I fix the purchase and content usage issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the purchase and content usage issue: I keep lagging due to this issue.This issue also keeps re occurring every 2 days d4943153-1a3f-4406-af1e-e0baf3092ae1
  6. Purchase and content usage issue happening again, is there any fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase and content usage issue happening again, is there any fix?: I haven't been able to play any online games aa608471-33a4-4bdc-81fb-b7469122997d
  7. Telling me to buy it again after already purchasing, fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Telling me to buy it again after already purchasing, fix?: Hello,I just pre-ordered this game and it has been paid as seen in my order history. I own it. However, it is telling me to purchase the game again after already buying it when logging in. The...
  8. I've purchased minecraft and the gamepass has lapsed, now i can't use it. How do i fix this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've purchased minecraft and the gamepass has lapsed, now i can't use it. How do i fix this...: Couldn't broaden that anymore, I'm just tired of the lack of [mod removed] anyone is putting into their products, it's ability to jive with itself, and the greedy nature of subscriptions and a...
  9. how to fix license issue with diablo 4 when you purchased the deluxe edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix license issue with diablo 4 when you purchased the deluxe edition: I purchased the deluxe edition of diablo 4 and am recieving the license not found error. How do we fix this? c3e384c3-98e7-43d2-8df5-514f48376ae4
  10. How to fix a purchase for guilty gear strive that doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix a purchase for guilty gear strive that doesnt work: I have purchased season pass 2 for guilty gear strive but when i load the game up it shows the characters as locked and doesnt let me play them. Reinstalling the game didnt work either so im not...