How do I fix this big with cloud gaming on my PC?

Discus and support How do I fix this big with cloud gaming on my PC? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was trying to play MLB The Show 22 on cloud gaming last night. Earlier in the day the game had started up fine with no issues. All of the sudden it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jackie Yuhas, Nov 11, 2022.

1. Jackie Yuhas
    Jackie Yuhas Guest

I was trying to play MLB The Show 22 on cloud gaming last night. Earlier in the day the game had started up fine with no issues. All of the sudden it gave me the error of "This game is not available to play from the cloud in your current location." I tried today and still no luck. I also tried my other games that I have bought. None of the games that I have bought work, but some of the games that are free with game pass are still playable, others are not. What should I do about this, is there a way to fix this?

:)

Jackie Yuhas, Nov 11, 2022
  2. Jackie Yuhas Win User

My problem has just fixed itself. I don't know why and how this happens but I think its a bug you just have to wait out a day.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Jackie

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Where are you physically located? (Country)
    Is this happening only on PC or if you try a different platform (like phone or Xbox) the issue persist?
    And what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

5. Jackie Yuhas Win User

I am in the united states, it has only had this issue on my PC and I've restarted my PC multiple times, looked up multiple ways to try and fix it and nothing worked.
  6. David Wirsching Win User

How do I fix cloud gaming?

Hello Stevie M, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues when trying to play cloud gaming on your Xbox. Here are some suggestions that might help you fix the problem:

Check connectivity: Make sure you have a stable and fast Internet connection. Cloud gaming requires a strong connection to work properly. You can run an internet speed test on your Xbox Series X to make sure your connection meets the minimum requirements.

Update your console: Make sure your Xbox Series X is updated with the latest version of the operating system. Updates typically include performance improvements and bug fixes that can impact the cloud gaming experience. Go to Console Settings and look for the system update option.

Check controller compatibility: Not all controllers are compatible with cloud gaming. Make sure you are using an official Xbox controller compatible with your Xbox Series X. If you are using a third-party controller, it may not work properly with cloud gaming.

Restart your console: Try restarting your Xbox Series X. Sometimes this can fix temporary issues and restore connectivity to the cloud service. Turn off the console, unplug it from the power source for a few seconds, and then turn it back on.

Try another cloud game: If the issue persists with a particular game, try playing another cloud game to see if you also experience the same issue. This can help you determine if the issue is related to a specific game or the cloud gaming feature in general.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best regards.
Thema:

1. How do I fix this big with cloud gaming on my PC? - Similar Threads - fix big cloud

2. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  3. Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?: My xbox series s used to work on my lg tv but ive been away and have reconnected it and now get an invalid format message on my tv - is there a fix fir this? Any help greatly appreciated...
  4. how to fix xbox party not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to fix xbox party not working: "Background apps permission for Xbox are turned off others may not be able to hear you" i keep getting this message when i try to start or join a party. I can hear the party but they can't hear...
  5. Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter): [img] I uninstall reinstall ,update a lot from cmd and from settings, I looked at device manager so I unabled and reinabled, I cant roll back because this was my first one it might be directx or...
  6. How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?: Just having trouble fixing my NAT type. 2614125e-f0eb-49fd-9bac-270a7cb428ba
  7. How to fix joystick sensitivity?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix joystick sensitivity?: I play on laptop and I have wired controllers. For the past 2 years at least I have been unable to play my favourite game Minecraft because the update severely messed up the joystick sensitivity....
  8. Microsoft Edges New Big Problem + Potential fix

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edges New Big Problem + Potential fix: So in the new microsoft edge theres been massive problems with file access. Oh? You have a USB and wanna download music to it through Edge? nah. Twitter? Nah. Discord? nah. You cant download...
  9. Does anyone read These? This should not be a big fix! It is very annoying it is $#$^&*$^$#^$ ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone read These? This should not be a big fix! It is very annoying it is $#$^&*$^$#^$ ...: When you select a power ball number and a EXTRA DAUB if one of the extra daub stars falls on your power ball number. When that number is called everything works right except when you go to the...
  10. Xbox one Microsoft edge need a big fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Microsoft edge need a big fix: Every time I use the Microsoft edge app on my Xbox one no matter what I'm doing it instantly crashes on me I can't watch anything on that app and what sucks is that I won't happen all the time but...