How do i fix this ban

Discus and support How do i fix this ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Say my account got banned for a bad message but was not me someone gained access to my account without permission such as a family member how would I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DemiGod69420, Nov 27, 2022.

1. DemiGod69420
    DemiGod69420 Guest

How do i fix this ban

Say my account got banned for a bad message but was not me someone gained access to my account without permission such as a family member how would I go about getting my account unbanned if it wasn't me

:)

DemiGod69420, Nov 27, 2022
  2. Nelrell Win User

How do i fix this ban

3. andersonpassos Win User

How do i fix this ban

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

as a player, you can only inform, but microsoft banishes them through an employee, and in general they do not revoke this type of punishment, but you can consult here how to proceed.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  4. KindGryphon Win User

How do i fix this ban

5. Nursemorph Win User

How do i fix this ban

For information: Xbox and Microsoft does not distinguish between you sending a message or a family member sending it. As far as they are concerned, you sent it as it is your account and your responsibility to ensure the account is secure and not used inappropriately.

If they let off anyone who said "my brother/sister sent that message, not me", then everyone would use that excuse to send inappropriate messages.
  6. DeniqL Win User

How do I fix this, if there is a fix for it?

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

That is most likely due to Activision shutting down all media uploads due to all the mod infections that are on black ops 2
Thema:

How do i fix this ban

1. How do i fix this ban - Similar Threads - fix ban

2. The question is can Microsoft fix the banning system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The question is can Microsoft fix the banning system?: Okay so check this out. There is a game that recently came out. It has these words "tobacco, opium, rum, ect" it's a pirate game for christ sake and when I posted a trading post to trade these...
  3. I just bought a console and it is banned i bought it from good will how can this be fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a console and it is banned i bought it from good will how can this be fix: i just bought my first xbox one form goodwill and just started to set up the xbox today and it is banned I can show proof that i just bought it and that i my account was never banned. how can i...
  4. Did they fix the banning issues with preorders of call of duty 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did they fix the banning issues with preorders of call of duty 3: Did they fix the problem were it was banning people for buying call of duty 3 the big package 91e68a6a-eeb2-47c5-b2ae-d7df2c9cd935
  5. When is the Xbox ban exploit being fixed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When is the Xbox ban exploit being fixed?: I hear there is a new Xbox ban glitch that hackers are going does anyone know if this has been fixed or in the process of being fixed because everyone’s account is at high risk....
  6. Microsoft needs to fix call of duty mw2s shadow ban problem/false ban problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft needs to fix call of duty mw2s shadow ban problem/false ban problem: Hi Microsoft I have been playing cod for 10+ years and I was permanently banned for “unauthorized software” 7 months ago. I bought a new account and was shadow banned instantly and have been...
  7. Hi how can i fix the error of ban console 0x80a40020?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi how can i fix the error of ban console 0x80a40020?: Hi how can i fix this problem i can play only game on disc i cant login can pla microsoft de ban my console i just buy. :( f318edde-7202-481a-b0b3-c691da58970c
  8. How do I fix a communication ban on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I fix a communication ban on my account?: I had just been communicating banned for no reason. The 3 people that had reported me where in a group together on rainbow six siege. They team killed me and my mate and I sent them a message...
  9. How can someone ban you for no reason? FIX ISSUE

in XBoX on Windows
    How can someone ban you for no reason? FIX ISSUE: I was banned by another player for no reason. They banned me because I had a good game in COD MW2 and they decided to ban me because of my gamer pic. Please fix this issue instantly....
  10. COMM BANS 2021 FIX GUIDELINES | BAN THE REAL HATERS

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    COMM BANS 2021 FIX GUIDELINES | BAN THE REAL HATERS: another comm ban from an offliner and I'm out. it's disrespectful (Mod Removed) to the average customer (me) who is just tryna have fun. (all that was said; (Mod Removed) | | 2021 the year where...