How do I fix the Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller Bumpers?

Discus and support How do I fix the Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller Bumpers? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Microsoft refuses to fix my bumpers because my warranty has ended. But a $250 dollar controller where the bumpers break after a year? Cmon. How do I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lutzdoit1221, May 25, 2023.

1. lutzdoit1221
    lutzdoit1221 Guest

Microsoft refuses to fix my bumpers because my warranty has ended. But a $250 dollar controller where the bumpers break after a year? Cmon.

How do I fix these myself?

:)

lutzdoit1221, May 25, 2023
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

Elite Controller Bumpers

Yeah the Elite Series 2 was basically improved from feedback of users of the Elite Series 1

Many problems were fixed including the bumpers and the grip that also came loose after some time

Hope to get an Elite Controller one day :)
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Xbox elite 2 controller left bumper not working temporarily

I totally understand and it is unfortunate that the warranty coverage has already expired. Nothing to worry, you have mentioned that you were able to temporarily fix your controller by blowing air where the bumper is.

To permanently fix the issue, I would highly recommend you have your controller fixed to your nearest electronic store as they have the right tools to check and fix the controller's left bumper.

I have similar experience before with my Xbox series controller buttons and I have it successfully fixed on one of my local electronics shops.

You can also try to fix it on your end by following the detailed instructions here on this link: (But we do not recommend a self-fix as this can possibly damage the device more.)

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Xbox+One+Elite+Wir...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKjJE7QLYMw
  4. Smwutches Win User

We cannot assist with self-repair.
  5. The Deagnos Win User

Elite series 2 controller

My elite series 2 rb button doesnt work and i cant find a replacement button how do i fix this
    Microsoft knew the controllers were defective and still sold them as a good product. they wont do anything to fix your controller because its most like out of warranty thats why the warranty was so short. The whole elite series 2 was a scam

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/defective-xbox-series-2-elite-controller-and-class/2b11a3b7-d094-4073-97b7-da1dafba71ce
  6. dobby220216 Win User

elite series 2 controller

I'm sorry to here that sadly I had my elite series 2 controller do the same thing, it started with the x button and then the bumpers, I noticed stick drift of both the sticks, sadly when I went to the store to exchange it for another one they had no
    elite series 2 controllers in stock, I switched to the Razer wolverine ultimate edition and so far its a great controller
Thema:

1. How do I fix the Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller Bumpers? - Similar Threads - fix Series Elite

2. Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?: My xbox series s used to work on my lg tv but ive been away and have reconnected it and now get an invalid format message on my tv - is there a fix fir this? Any help greatly appreciated...
  3. How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?: Just having trouble fixing my NAT type. 2614125e-f0eb-49fd-9bac-270a7cb428ba
  4. My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?: All the solutions ive found online dont work... When i plug it into my console it stays on but the console doesnt detect it... 22e307cf-6d65-4fa8-a6d5-974c2e4109a1
  5. Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?: My Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2's RB either doesn't work when I press it or has a delayed input, and my warranty has expired. So am I still able to send in the controller to Microsoft...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 - Problem can't contact Microsoft to fix. What to do please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 - Problem can't contact Microsoft to fix. What to do please?: The left button does not work correctly. Has been difficult since I bought it and now it's finally going bad and not working properly. It's only 7 months old and still under warranty. I went thru...
  7. Can the custom engraving on my custom designed elite series 2 controller be fixed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the custom engraving on my custom designed elite series 2 controller be fixed?: The custom engraving on my custom Elite Series 2 controller that I received is not centered properly. It is centered correctly on the image with the order confirmation email I received. It is...
  8. Can you fix elite series 2 controller blue home button and unresponsive except for left stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you fix elite series 2 controller blue home button and unresponsive except for left stick: After connecting to a different Xbox for the first time and pressing the change profile button, the controllers home button turned dark blue and came unresponsive except for the left analog stick...
  9. How to fix elite series 2 controller issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix elite series 2 controller issue: My Elite Series 2 controller is on with all the lights on but is completely unresponsive and will not work with my xbox at all. I have tried re pairing it and resetting it but it still won’t work...
  10. When does Windows/Xbox plan to fix the LB/RB double click bug on their $200 Elite Series 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When does Windows/Xbox plan to fix the LB/RB double click bug on their $200 Elite Series 2...: When does Windows/Xbox plan to fix the LB/RB double click bug on their $200 Elite Series 2 controller? LB/RB is used for swapping weapons and dropping items in so many games... I'm tired of...