How do i fix the xbox discord error wher it just says "Sorry, looks like you were...

Discus and support How do i fix the xbox discord error wher it just says "Sorry, looks like you were... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello Whenever i try to join discord on my xbox it just says sorry you were disconnected.Try connecting again but i dont under what am i supposed to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Rodrigo Upatnieks, Jan 5, 2023.

1. How do i fix the xbox discord error wher it just says "Sorry, looks like you were...

Hello

Whenever i try to join discord on my xbox it just says sorry you were disconnected.Try connecting again but i dont under what am i supposed to be connecting to again or where i was disconnected from, everything was working just fine until today when i tried to join and it just couldnt connect and that messages just shows up and thats it.

:)

Rodrigo Upatnieks, Jan 5, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

How do i fix the xbox discord error wher it just says "Sorry, looks like you were disconnected.Try connecting again."

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. Francia J. Win User

How do i fix the xbox discord error wher it just says "Sorry, looks like you were disconnected.Try connecting again."

If that's the case, we may need to reset the console keeping your games and apps. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  4. Rodrigo Upatnieks Win User

I did it but it still doesnt work same as before
  5. ownerofdragons Win User

Discord not working, keeps saying "Sorry, Looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting again." Assistance please?

This is a related incident https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-xbox-discord-error-wher-it-just/abe0ddd3-bcba-4b20-b86b-f99f70c0f9e1

I believe there is an issue with the discord to xbox connection for some reason. But it won't seem to subside.
  6. Michael Lopez2 Win User

Discord not working, keeps saying "Sorry, Looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting again." Assistance please?

I have the same problem I have two day with out talking with my friend because of that problem
Thema:

How do i fix the xbox discord error wher it just says "Sorry, looks like you were...

1. How do i fix the xbox discord error wher it just says "Sorry, looks like you were... - Similar Threads - fix discord error

2. How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?: The discord server view option has completely disappeared. It should display Discord underneath Start a party, but that option isn't there. I've restarted my Xbox, reconnected my xbox account to...
  3. Discord on xbox issue any known fixes?

in XboX Insiders
    Discord on xbox issue any known fixes?: While talking to friends on different platforms during saying sentences and talking it seems my voice has to be quite loud to pick up. Is there anyway to increase my mic sensitivity? Along with...
  4. Any fixes for audio problems on discord for xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Any fixes for audio problems on discord for xbox?: Whenever i am in a discord lobby, members of the discord say my audio will speed up at times and sound robotic to the point that what i say is inaudible. Not a constant issue but occurs often....
  5. if i factory reset my xbox will it fix discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    if i factory reset my xbox will it fix discord?: if i factory reset my xbox will it fix discord linking bug? *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* a053a71a-eb1b-4c95-9696-3fa5109d5aa9
  6. Can’t relink Xbox and discord, how do I fix this

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t relink Xbox and discord, how do I fix this: Xbox is telling me to relink discord on Xbox and I’ve done this so so many times and nothing works, I’ve power cycled, restarted, tried different internet connections, updated discord, and still...
  7. if i factory reset my xbox will it fix discord?

in XBoX on Windows
    if i factory reset my xbox will it fix discord?: if i factory reset my xbox will it fix discord linking bug? a053a71a-eb1b-4c95-9696-3fa5109d5aa9
  8. How to fix xbox and discord link?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix xbox and discord link?: Hey, I have a Xbox series X and suddenly discord chats wont show up anymore, when I click the discord icon on my xbox it loads for a few seconds then tells me I need to relink my account. But...
  9. How can I fix not being able to link my discord to my xbox.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix not being able to link my discord to my xbox.: I have tried many times to re link my discord but it always says I need to relink it I know it isn't an issue with discord because I tried making a new discord account and the same thing happened....
  10. How do I fix relink discord error

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix relink discord error: hello, today i got online and was ready to play with some of my friends but my discord said i had to relink my account and i tried to but it didn't work just kept saying i had to relink wasn't...