How do i fix the transmitter not turning on

Discus and support How do i fix the transmitter not turning on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Fresh out the package the transmitter doesnt turn on it never blinked the headset works fine. This is my second paid because my first one broke Turtle... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Isaiah_257, May 23, 2024.

1. Isaiah_257
    Isaiah_257 Guest

Fresh out the package the transmitter doesnt turn on it never blinked the headset works fine. This is my second paid because my first one broke

Turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2

:)

Isaiah_257, May 23, 2024
  2. Snyperx5 Win User

Constantly getting disconnected from XBox live.

I used to get disconnected a lot at random times. I pinpointed the problem was with my XP500 TurtleBeach Transmitter seemed to causing interference with my wifi. All I had to do was turn off m transmitter until my xbox live was connected and then proceed
    to use it. If your using a wireless headset, try turning it off before connected to xbox live.
  3. King Cactus Win User

August Xbox One update has broken my Turtle Beach x42 transmitter.

I have the same issue after updating. The transmitter is not working anymore. (no power) not on my pc or xbox 360 either.

How did you fix it?
  4. Dessicate Earth Win User

Turtle Beaches x32 no sound

Just to let u know. The transmitter doesn't turn on when u turn on the headset.
  5. John Dowding Win User

Xbox one update has caused headset transmitter not to work!!!!!!

^ Umm I know I own a set, and the blutooth doesn't go the transmitter as far as I know. I also owned plenty of wired sets. The point is the OP's transmitter was working perfectly until the update, so how would a transmitter that had been working perfectly
    on the One for god knows how long all of sudden be incompatible because it was originally for the 360.
  6. MattyMidway Win User

Don't have access to the Insider Program.

Hey, try a complete discharge of your headset and re-pair it to the console and transmitter. I had to do this with my 800x Elites. Disconnect the transmitter from the console and unplug the usb from the headset if you were charging it. Then, hold the
    power button down to turn off the headset (if it was on) and then hold the mute mic button for 15 seconds. Re connect the transmitter to the console and then pair the headset again. That should get you rolling!

If this does not work, try searching for updates with the headset connected to the console after the headset is recognised as your accounts mic again.
Thema:

1. How do i fix the transmitter not turning on - Similar Threads - fix transmitter turning

2. How can I fix my original Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my original Xbox One?: It is giving me a E102 error on startup. We have reset it and it won't let us do a offline update. Can we fix it? 1c3a3b95-760d-4ae6-853d-ecc6be84e6c7
  3. Can somebody help me fix my YouTube or maybe Xbox can resolve it???

in XBoX on Windows
    Can somebody help me fix my YouTube or maybe Xbox can resolve it???: Im trying to watch YouTube and the screen freezes and the audio continues playing. I cant watch it its unbearable somebody please help me fix this it would he much appreciated....
  4. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  5. My external storage device says it’s full but it’s empty. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external storage device says it’s full but it’s empty. How do I fix this?: My Seagate Xbox External Storage device says that it is full while’s it’s not. I tried restarting the Xbox, power cycles, resetting the Xbox, and other usb ports but it still says it’s full how do...
  6. upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options

in XBoX on Consoles
    upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options: Hi, I have an xbox one s and i have just moved in with a relative. ever since i had gotten my xbox set up here at my new residence ive had this problem where my internet says "upnp not succesful"...
  7. Anyway to fix my black screen of death?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to fix my black screen of death?: My Xbox One will start and load the green logo but just sits on a black screen after that. It will open the three turn off options when I hold the Xbox button on the controller. It also pops up a...
  8. XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times: Lately my xbox game bar screen record hasnt been working good. I usually do window + alt + r to record the last minutes of game clips but lately it hasnt been doing it as consistently. The most i...
  9. I can't fix error 0x800704cf

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't fix error 0x800704cf: tearing my hair out as we speak. i cannot log onto the windows 10 microsoft store app. i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, i have tried literally everything. it just keeps saying "you...
  10. How do I fix my xbox to turn on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my xbox to turn on?: When I turn on my xbox the xbox intro shows up but when it is past that it only shows a gray screen and I can't see anything no matter how long I wait. The only thong I can do is hold down my xbox...