How do I fix the something went wrong issue when I try to live stream?

Discus and support How do I fix the something went wrong issue when I try to live stream? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Everytime I get on my Xbox series S and go to capture and share to start live streaming it loads for a minute and then show the phrase "something went... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by KayCe3Po, Aug 23, 2022.

1. KayCe3Po
    KayCe3Po Guest

Everytime I get on my Xbox series S and go to capture and share to start live streaming it loads for a minute and then show the phrase "something went wrong, try this again in a while" with no error code. I've tried restarting and factory reset but nothing seems to work. Cold you help me fix this problem please.

:)

KayCe3Po, Aug 23, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly perform an extended power cycle and reset you network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. JamesGHil Win User

Hi there!

I'm sorry you are to encounter disappointment with a Microsoft feature today.

I hope to answer your query on:

Heads-up; I'm an Independant Advisor, not a Microsoft official employee. Any linked attachments may not be verified.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this information is helpful.
  4. Jayden m • Win User

I’ve been suspended from Xbox chatting and sharing And the suspension is over yet I cannot live stream games. Why?

When i press in start live stream it say ‘ something went wrong. Try live streaming again in a while ‘. Its months since this suspension and im still facing this problem
  5. Kaden Sweeney Win User

Cant live stream on Twitch from Xbox

I need help with live streaming it just keeps saying something went wrong try live streaming again in a while.
  6. Courtney Todd Win User

I try to go live on a Xbox one but when I try to it said something went wrong try live streaming in a while how do I go live

Hi Kaden S, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I am very sorry that you are experiencing this problem, with the intention of helping you I did an internal search here on the Microsoft forum and found that this is solved by performing an extended power cycle and restarting your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cord from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cord from both devices.
    2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off, then wait 2 minutes before turning it on again.
    3. After 5 minutes, first connect the modem or gateway and wait for all the lights to return to normal status.
    4. If you are using a router, plug it in and wait for all the lights to return to normal.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/6e6e115a-4768-48b6-a60d-667df766b165

Let me know if this information was useful to you.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
Thema:

1. How do I fix the something went wrong issue when I try to live stream? - Similar Threads - fix something went

2. How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game”

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game”: I had started a game on my pc and the microsoft sign up thing popped up so i clicked my account and it and it acted like the game started but there was an error saying you need to sign in to play...
  3. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  4. How do I fix my Xbox 1 so I can actually press something without freezing?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my Xbox 1 so I can actually press something without freezing?: When I turn on my Xbox 1, either it takes an hour to load my games and apps to be visible on screen and if I click anything it sends me to a blank screen and freezes, or it just stays blank. When...
  5. Is there a way to fix your control losing connection after clipping something

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to fix your control losing connection after clipping something: Usally when i attempt to clip a moment in the game after i press the button to clip. My remotes enters "pairing mode" as it blinks and goes on and off. On the screen it asks me to confirm my...
  6. Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.: Game is lord of the rings, battle for middle earth 1 and 2. Did some research many people have had this issue and have resorted to downloading dodgy fixes instead of Microsoft allowing old games....
  7. Do i need to fix something?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do i need to fix something?: I was wondering if its just my xbox settings or in general its happening but my network settings wont let me play because it saids “The following service is experiencing issues: Purchase and...
  8. How I fix the 'Stuck on "Something went wrong" screen on xbox store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How I fix the 'Stuck on "Something went wrong" screen on xbox store?: I tried everything, power cycling the xbox and the router, unplugging the xbox for few minutes and shutting it down even tried restarting the xbox, but nothing fixes it. What should I do?! [img]...
  9. im trying to start up microsoft edge but it keeps saying somethings wrong, how do i fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    im trying to start up microsoft edge but it keeps saying somethings wrong, how do i fix it?: im trying to start up microsoft edge but it keeps saying somethings wrong, how do i fix it? fcfc2f9a-bbee-40c5-a767-de06fd58c32a
  10. My son something he REALLY wants, how can he fix this limited time offer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son something he REALLY wants, how can he fix this limited time offer?: My son is trying to purchase a limited item on RL, he has an Xbox gift card, and it’s showing on his account that he has $25 credit, but it wouldn’t let him buy it. It was the 20XX TITANIUM WHITE...