How do I fix the screen Not showing up on my Xbox

Discus and support How do I fix the screen Not showing up on my Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So My Xbox wasn't working properly like things won't loading so so I reset we said it a normal reset and when I tried turn back on the screen doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dose TIMMP, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Dose TIMMP
    Dose TIMMP Guest

So My Xbox wasn't working properly like things won't loading so so I reset we said it a normal reset and when I tried turn back on the screen doesn't pop up and where it does it's just a black screen and I've tried unplug in the console turn it off holding the power button off 10 seconds and when I plug-in the HDMI to my PlayStation it works it shows up on the TV but not on the Xbox ps Sorry If there is errors/miss spellings I'm using voice to text

:)

Dose TIMMP, Mar 17, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Dose, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I would like to clarify, by reset do you mean reset and keep my games and apps?

Please perform a powercycle on your console by following the steps below:

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If you haven't performed the reset keeping games and apps yet, please follow the steps below:

Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Make sure to follow the steps accordingly to access it:

"1. Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.

2. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

3. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

4. Press and hold the Pair button and the Eject button, and then press the Xbox button on the console.

5. Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

6. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the Pair and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone."

When the console powers up, you will see the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. Please click on "Reset this Xbox" then "Reset and keep my games and apps".
  3. shiestysettle Win User

error 13-71 COD MW Crashing

I cant even play Call Of Duty Modern Warfare.Memory Error code 13-71 shows up on start screen then game crashes every time. How do i fix this?
  4. JustinG#96 Win User

Battle Pass Purchase

So I uninstalled and reinstalled the game but now when I try to play the game it shows me the pop up message to purchase the game but I already own it. I cant get past the main screen where it shows Press A to start. So now my problem is worse than it was before. How do I fix this or how would I go about contacting Activision?
  5. xzoms Win User

When will my tenure go up?

On my other account my tenure isn't showing up how do I fix that ? It's supposed to be a 4
  6. dreamfollower Win User

minesweeper

will it show up on the game screen when the fix is available or do i need to look somewhere else?
Thema:

1. How do I fix the screen Not showing up on my Xbox - Similar Threads - fix screen showing

2. How do I fix game bar being stuck on the sign in screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix game bar being stuck on the sign in screen?: Ever since the new game bar update I haven't been able to go onto gamebar because it says "signing in". No matter how long I wait for it, it continues to be stuck there. I have tried everything...
  3. Xbox series static screen fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series static screen fix: I've had a couple Xbox Series S With the gray static screen If you have this issue and have replaced the port and even the retimer chip and it still not working. Enter safe mode and reset...
  4. My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it: My Xbox turned on to the loading screen it’s green about three minutes later it turns black how can I fix that ed758c99-f9d4-43fe-8b08-b304a456a3e4
  5. How do I fix the xbox app opening up to a loading screen then closing a minute later (this...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the xbox app opening up to a loading screen then closing a minute later (this...: I have tried everything shared on youtube and searched on google like. updating repairing reseting troubleshooting virus scans even uninstalling then reinstalling...
  6. how to i fix my xbox one s screen when stuck on restart or trubleshout

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to i fix my xbox one s screen when stuck on restart or trubleshout: my xbox one s will not go to home screen when turned on. what should i do??? e720472f-8b33-4c86-96d2-c6ba8b88531b
  7. Can you fix Minecraff Split Screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you fix Minecraff Split Screen?: Hi there, my Minecraft copy on the Xbox Series S has suddenly stopped working with the 2 player Split Screen. I have a 1080 p display so that won't be the problem. It was working fine the day...
  8. How do I fix the white screen on my Xbox I’ve reset it removed my account then logged back...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the white screen on my Xbox I’ve reset it removed my account then logged back...: How do I fix the white screen on my Xbox I’ve reset it removed my account then logged back in and unplugged it then plugged it back in 45b7bf9e-db27-4f11-b7a7-42c08fcaf509
  9. How to fix a game that shows black screens when loading??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix a game that shows black screens when loading??: I had my Xbox one ever since 2019 on Christmas day and now I see that the game I just bought was working at first now it’s not it was resident evil village it would turn to a black screen and stay...
  10. Xbox one has this start up screen any fix guys sometimes it dont even show this screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one has this start up screen any fix guys sometimes it dont even show this screen: [IMG] submitted by /u/Inzumi [link] [comments]