How do I fix the problem for xbox error code 0x80070015?

Discus and support How do I fix the problem for xbox error code 0x80070015? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; "The storage you were downloading to has become disconnected" is the error description I receive for error code 0x80070015 when trying to download the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Millan Smith, May 1, 2023.

1. Millan Smith
    Millan Smith Guest

"The storage you were downloading to has become disconnected" is the error description I receive for error code 0x80070015 when trying to download the game State of Decay 2 on my E drive. It downloads to 100% and then just fails and pops up that error. I've tried a few methods on the web but to no avail.

:)

Millan Smith, May 1, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Millan. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps one at a time to resolve the issue.

Solution 1: Repair the Gaming Services app and Xbox app.

Please go to Settings > Apps > Apps Features. Select Gaming Services, then click Advanced options. Click the repair button, do the same for the Xbox app, try launching the game again using the Xbox app and see if it works.

Solution 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Gaming Services App

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device and try to install the game again.

Solution 3:

Try changing the drive for installation by going to Settings > System > Storage > Advanced Storage settings > Where new content is saved. Change the drive for apps installation there and see if that sorts it out.
  3. Rodolfito11 Win User

How do I fix error code 0x80070015?

I performed all the steps in order and all the commands seemed to be executed smoothly. I used wsreset, closed the store and restarted my pc. It took about an hour to restart, since it told me it was updating my pc. When it finally finished, I tried again, but it still didn't work.
  4. Rodolfito11 Win User

I am very sorry for the late response, but I have been away from my computer and unable to try this command. I tried the command, but It gave me this error.
    [​IMG]
  5. Janet_C Win User

Copy and paste the following command into the Powershell window and hit Enter:

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.XML
  6. Janet_C Win User

Unfortunately it was not possible to execute the commands correctly.

Please perform this procedure. All of these steps may take some time to execute, just be patient.

1. Press the Windows + X keys and select Command Prompt (Administrator) or Windows PowerShell (Administrator).

2. In the window that will open, copy and paste the command sfc /scannow and press Enter.

3. When finished, type the command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth and press Enter.

4. After the above, perform the same process with DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth.

5. In the Windows browser type wsreset and execute (this will open the Microsoft store, close it).

When finished, restart the PC and test.
Thema:

1. How do I fix the problem for xbox error code 0x80070015? - Similar Threads - fix problem error

2. I am getting the error “there was a problem posting your looking for group” how do I fix

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am getting the error “there was a problem posting your looking for group” how do I fix: I am getting the error “there was a problem posting your looking for group” how do I fix It 1547051a-de1d-4fb3-9b5f-3ca6f61f92bf
  3. How can I fix the problem/error code "this app (xbox app) cant open"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix the problem/error code "this app (xbox app) cant open": Im trying to play a game that I need to install on the xbox app, however when I try to open the app the store tells me "this app wont open" Then I try to repair and reset the store and xbox app,...
  4. Xbox one s error code e101, how can I fix this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one s error code e101, how can I fix this problem: Hey, I can't play my Xbox one s after an update because of an error code (e101). I've research about the issue and tried offline updating but it always stops at 60%. Please help submitted by...
  5. How do I fix the error code 80151103 (problem with credentials)?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I fix the error code 80151103 (problem with credentials)?: I recently formatted my Xbox 360 after I kept getting errors when trying to play Minecraft. However, I keep getting the error mentioned in the title. I changed the password, checked many times...
  6. Fix this on the web error - there’s a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix this on the web error - there’s a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com: Im a new xbox user, with xbox series s - set up both my children as family members but when they try to log into xbox they get an error that helpfully says: FIX THIS ON THE WEB theres a problem...
  7. Windows 10 Error Problem How to fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 10 Error Problem How to fix?: Dear User, Please Let me know how to fix my windows 10 error problem I am a new one here I wish you all help me. Here I find my solution form "windows 10 Error Fix " Thanks, Emily...
  8. I need help whit a error code 0x87E0004. What i need to do to fix the problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help whit a error code 0x87E0004. What i need to do to fix the problem.: I need help whit a error code in Ark Survival Evolved. I try intall again the game but o cant becase a error code 0x87E00004. How can fix this problem to can intall the game?...
  9. I Keep getting a down load error code POLANA How do i fix the problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Keep getting a down load error code POLANA How do i fix the problem?: I keep getting an error code POLANA and it says there was a download problem? how do i fix this? 790bcb79-20e7-4cfd-a549-c74804a82794
  10. problem error E200 00000074 00000000 Update Error Help fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem error E200 00000074 00000000 Update Error Help fix this: please fix that [img] fd2dd694-58ae-445e-be77-9a45d86f7531