How do I fix the minecraft A button issue I've done a hard reset and factory reset...

Discus and support How do I fix the minecraft A button issue I've done a hard reset and factory reset... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've done a hard reset and factory reset uninstaled and used a different controller. What do I do pls help 79db9e5c-5b35-4361-9d03-63ba47837ef0 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ashton Jarmon, Dec 29, 2022.

1. How do I fix the minecraft A button issue I've done a hard reset and factory reset...

I've done a hard reset and factory reset uninstaled and used a different controller. What do I do pls help

:)

Ashton Jarmon, Dec 29, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

How do I fix the minecraft A button issue I've done a hard reset and factory reset uninstaled and uses a different controller

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Do you happen to have a third-party headset, external hard drive, or keyboard and mouse plugged into your console? If yes, kindly unplug them and then perform a powercycle on your console by following the steps below:

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

After that try launching Minecraft again, and keep the accessories unplugged.
  3. Hellfire IRL Win User

Xbox one issue. Help please

I had issues with BF4 preimium not showing in the store at a time, to fix I done a hard reset (hold power button for 8 seconds), that might do it. Also had to factory reset last night (as watch dogs sound wasn't working) which will undoubtably fix any issues,
    but means going back to the start again (i.e. your hard drive is cleared).
  4. CollapseControl Win User

1st factory reset and brilliant results,Woop!XB1 ROCKS.

I had an issue with Upload videos that my last option was to do a factory reset, I didn't do it and ended up fixing itself, but I have done a few Hard Resets (holding down power button for 10 seconds). Good to hear that a factory reset wasn't so bad tho.

did you reinstall everything in one sitting or just going along as you play them?
  5. Mattb2821 Win User

My Xbox won’t sign in...[Mod Removed - Profanity]

Crystal

How do i do a factory reset?

Ive done the hard reset by holding the power button down for 5 seconds when i turned it off, but the didnt work

Someone told me to do a reset on my router. Anyone ever try that???
  6. GoldenSniper874 Win User

Headphones not letting me hear background audio

I've done a soft factory reset. Doesn't fix the issue.
Thema:

How do I fix the minecraft A button issue I've done a hard reset and factory reset...

1. How do I fix the minecraft A button issue I've done a hard reset and factory reset... - Similar Threads - fix minecraft button

2. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  3. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  4. How do i fix minecraft world templates?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i fix minecraft world templates?: I was playing a world template today on ps4 and randomly every time I go on a world with the template it create large chunks in the floor and apart of the buildings are gone that I built or that...
  5. How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended: Hi I wanna know how do you fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Sign-in* 2233f354-29d8-42d5-9eb8-cd93a1858001
  6. How to fix (0x803f800e) Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix (0x803f800e) Minecraft: Hello, I have recently upgraded from an xbox one s to an xbox series x. I have network transfered minecraft to the series x and it says when I load the game (look like you need to renew you...
  7. how to fix minecraft exit code -1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix minecraft exit code -1: so when i use forge to open minecraft using my mods i start up the game and once the game is loading in the forge loading screen it closes and brings me back to the launcher saying exit code -1,...
  8. how do I fix minecraft error -805306369?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I fix minecraft error -805306369?: Minecraft popped error -805306369 while trying to join a server with curseforge app for mods, I even tried reinstalling both minecraft and curseforge app 44d2c40e-33c6-4a86-b45b-d6b1c0ede4d6
  9. How to fix "unable to connect to world" error on Minecraft Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix "unable to connect to world" error on Minecraft Windows 10?: I've been playing Minecraft on Windows 10 with my friends for a long time with no issues. Last month, it started showing an error saying "unable to connect to world" whenever I try joining someone...
  10. No install button appearing on Minecraft Preview despite of the solutions to fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No install button appearing on Minecraft Preview despite of the solutions to fix it: Hello! I just recieved Bedrock Edition for Windows for free on June 7th and I want to try to play Minecraft Preview. So I've gone to the Microsoft Store to download it but, there's no install...