How do I fix the issue of the game showing trial after purchasing the disc version

Discus and support How do I fix the issue of the game showing trial after purchasing the disc version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded the free trial of the crew 2 then I bought the disc version every time I go to my games it say trial and I have been trying the past 3... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mr lightning202, Mar 23, 2023.

1. How do I fix the issue of the game showing trial after purchasing the disc version

I downloaded the free trial of the crew 2 then I bought the disc version every time I go to my games it say trial and I have been trying the past 3 hours is there a way to fix this issue

:)

Mr lightning202, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Mr lightning202 Win User

How do I fix the issue of the game showing trial after purchasing the disc version

Will I loose any of my games or saves and will I be able to keep my data
  3. Mr lightning202 Win User

No both of them I only have 1 install but without the disk I play trial with I play full
  4. Mr lightning202 Win User

I can’t open gta it says buy or insert disc
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, all games you purchased on your account will be in your games.

If by chance you shared an account and GTA was on this shared account, you will need to put the account again.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Mr, uninstall the Trial version and then do the procedures below, and after you finish reinstall the game.

The first is a clear cache

1. Go to the Xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds until it turns off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
Thema:

1. How do I fix the issue of the game showing trial after purchasing the disc version - Similar Threads - fix issue game

2. How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...: My Xbox One console isn't working properly. First I tried to complete an update on EAFC24 which was 3.5GB and it kept freezing and updating for a second or two at a time then freezing for another...
  3. I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...: [img] can you help fix this problem 623e46f1-5832-4041-b00b-258e09110c9c
  4. Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.: Game is lord of the rings, battle for middle earth 1 and 2. Did some research many people have had this issue and have resorted to downloading dodgy fixes instead of Microsoft allowing old games....
  5. How to fix issue Xbox One X to sto from uninstall games when turning on console?

in XboX Insiders
    How to fix issue Xbox One X to sto from uninstall games when turning on console?: I'm visiting my family for Christmas. We have been trying to figure out of why games are getting uninstall on their own in the Xbox One X when turning on the console(internal and external...
  6. Is there any way to have your data in a game be deleted to fix an issue in game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to have your data in a game be deleted to fix an issue in game.: In the elder scrolls V, there seems that the most recent update plus the mod “Ugh Mod Manager” has caused me to not be able to do anything with the modding. I can’t disable, delete, or even change...
  7. When will the gen scarlett issues be fixed for the xbox series x, all games with at gen...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will the gen scarlett issues be fixed for the xbox series x, all games with at gen...: Recently upgraded from the series S to the X and all games with the gen tag scarlett crash consistently every hour or so, forcing me to either the dashboard or restarting the console, there is no...
  8. Having a issue where a game crashes on my series s and x, any fixes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a issue where a game crashes on my series s and x, any fixes?: Been playing snow runner for a few days. Across my series x and s. Had no issues. Started on my x, the game would crash after a short period of play. Now happening on my s...
  9. How can I fix an issue of inviting people to my game I cant invite them and it’s getting on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix an issue of inviting people to my game I cant invite them and it’s getting on...: I can only invite them to party chat not the game 161ac864-0028-4e09-a41d-ca77aa070ace
  10. How do I fix an issue with my Xbox games not launching because of Windows not being able to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix an issue with my Xbox games not launching because of Windows not being able to...: When I try to launch a game from the Xbox app or Microsoft store I get an error saying windows cannot access the specified path or I may not have permission to access the item....