How do I fix the “due to an unexpected error, your game license cannot be authenticated.”...

Discus and support How do I fix the “due to an unexpected error, your game license cannot be authenticated.”... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I decided to buy a plane on msfs. I went to the marketplace and bought the Airbus a321neo product, then the game crashed and I thought it was normal... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ashton Wines, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Ashton Wines
    Ashton Wines Guest

How do I fix the “due to an unexpected error, your game license cannot be authenticated.”...

I decided to buy a plane on msfs. I went to the marketplace and bought the Airbus a321neo product, then the game crashed and I thought it was normal because it happens after a bit of playing, so I load back in and am greeted with that message. Now I can’t play the game that I’ve spent so much money on because of this and I haven’t been able to use my new product that I bought. Also this happened on Xbox Series S

:)

Ashton Wines, Feb 6, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

How do I fix the “due to an unexpected error, your game license cannot be authenticated.” On Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Xbox Series S

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with the game having some problems.

Have you already tried refreshing the game like uninstalling it then intalling it again? The error might be because of a corrupted file.

Please reinstall the game and check again.
  3. Gérard Oomens Win User

Tijdens opstarten Flightsim scherm gamelicentie kan niet geverificeerd worden. Druk op OK gaat door. Hoe kan ik dit verwijderen?

4. bncrkr89 Win User

Xbox One - Play To from Windows 8.1 - Broken with new Router

I also have the Asus RT-AC68U and cannot get anything to play to my Xbox. It tries to connect, but WMP gives me an "unexpected device error." What do I do to fix this?
  5. CarsonMis99 Win User

Additional authentication needed

I am having the same issue. I cannot log into XBOX live because of it...it askes to authenticate and than it just redirects to the Covid-19 page. how do we fix it?
  6. sk8dj Win User

Xbox Live Ambassador help

I cannot sign up for a Ambassodor it says unexpected error eccoured
Thema:

1. How do I fix the “due to an unexpected error, your game license cannot be authenticated.”... - Similar Threads - fix “due unexpected

2. Is there anything that can be done to fix a controller with stick drift due to damage? And...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there anything that can be done to fix a controller with stick drift due to damage? And...: Xbox One Controller I have 2 that have stick drift, both pretty bad 6f238de7-24d6-4eae-827c-940eddb415da
  3. cannot save due to insuffiecent system storage (1.3mb) how can ı fix that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot save due to insuffiecent system storage (1.3mb) how can ı fix that?: I have succesfully installed a game (The Evil Within 2) however the game tells me that it cannot save due to insuffiecent system storage (1.3 mb) how can i solve it ?...
  4. Loss of account due to migration Part 3. FIX ASAP IVE WAITED FOR WAY TOO LONG

in XBoX Accessibility
    Loss of account due to migration Part 3. FIX ASAP IVE WAITED FOR WAY TOO LONG: This is the 3rd time I will be having to post here because I have not had my issue solved. (Link to 2nd time I asked for help and received nothing of use...
  5. Fix: “Disconnected Due to Transmission Error” on COD Warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix: “Disconnected Due to Transmission Error” on COD Warzone: Fix: “Disconnected Due to Transmission Error” on COD Warzone https://appuals.com/disconnected-due-to-transmission-error/ Please read and follow as on this site it will work 100% with problem in...
  6. Eve DUE TO XBOX 360 OUT SINCE FRIDAY I TRIED TO FIX & LOOKING ONLINE SAID TRY...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Eve DUE TO XBOX 360 OUT SINCE FRIDAY I TRIED TO FIX & LOOKING ONLINE SAID TRY...: I TRIED TO FIX & WENT TO SYSTEM THEN DEVICES & DELETED PROFILE BY ACCIDENT & MICROSOFT GAV U A NEW PROFILE FEW YRS AGO BUT U KEPT YOUR NAME U PICKED ON XBOX NOW WHEN I DOWLOAD PROF IT SAYS NOT...
  7. due to a suspension i can't participate in parties on xbox live? how do i fix this or get a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    due to a suspension i can't participate in parties on xbox live? how do i fix this or get a...: can't use my xbox live i paid for a82c268f-31cc-4048-bea5-06a7bb60f643
  8. How to fix Forza Horizon 5 freezing seemingly due to (or causing) a LiveKernelEvent?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Forza Horizon 5 freezing seemingly due to (or causing) a LiveKernelEvent?: I do apologize if this isn't the right place to post this but I need help. Ever since the launch of the game, there has been eventual freezing about an hour or two into playing. It doesn't...
  9. Xbox Fix - Troubleshooting loop I assume due to insider program

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Fix - Troubleshooting loop I assume due to insider program: So I'm a Gadget repairer. I had an xbox in with dead HDD. Wont even load up in the Dock i have. So the guy wanted it replaced. It just wont work so I am assuming the previous owner(owner bought...
  10. How to Fix a xbox one in a update loop due to being a xbox insider

in XboX Insiders
    How to Fix a xbox one in a update loop due to being a xbox insider: So im assuming that my HDD was messed up somehow witch cuased this problem to where i cant update or even use my xbox, I have done everything to try to fix it from simple troubleshooting to...