How do I fix the crash on Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2?

Discus and support How do I fix the crash on Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On level 2, there is a cutscene where Iron Man and Captain Marvel get run over by a submarine and right when they do, my Xbox turns off.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daniel Benitez1, Nov 14, 2022.

1. How do I fix the crash on Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2?

On level 2, there is a cutscene where Iron Man and Captain Marvel get run over by a submarine and right when they do, my Xbox turns off.

:)

Daniel Benitez1, Nov 14, 2022
  2. Dylan Beamish Win User

Why is my game not installing?

Lego marvel super hero’s 2
  3. The1337gamer Win User
  4. Jacen Hallene Win User

I don't know what to do!

It only happens on Lego marvel Super Heroes 2
  5. Recon 777i Win User

What Stuff Is Where?

6. DmitryAlexeevi4 Win User

Do you Lego?

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 1&2, maybe LOTR + Hobbit
Thema:

How do I fix the crash on Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2?

1. How do I fix the crash on Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2? - Similar Threads - fix crash Lego

2. Best way to fix overheating/crashing for the Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best way to fix overheating/crashing for the Xbox series X?: Hi community, I’ve been having issues with games crashing for what I think is an overheating problem. Let me go into detail with this because I’ve done a lot of researching and testing and not...
  3. Xbox One X ( Alpha Skip-Ahead ) Edge crashing on the 4-5 last updates? Fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X ( Alpha Skip-Ahead ) Edge crashing on the 4-5 last updates? Fix?: So i was was a happy insider till like 2-3 weeks ago. Sure, the odd crash here n there, but that is to be expected w Alphas.... But 4 or 5 updates ago something happened to Microsoft Edge,...
  4. My FM23 Xbox game keeps crashing upon saving, how to fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My FM23 Xbox game keeps crashing upon saving, how to fix this?: FM23 Xbox game save keeps being deleted due to being unable to save. There is plenty cloud space available (over half the allowed). Any solutions? 2ea149a4-b3fd-49b6-8dea-4e52e8f03d0e
  5. Will an update finally fix the crashes that Xbox series X owners are experiencing ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will an update finally fix the crashes that Xbox series X owners are experiencing ?: Is Xbox aware that some (newer) games crash regularly? And it got worse with each update. For the past year I see every day new people (sometimes with brand new consoles) crashing on the same...
  6. Xbox series X games keep crashing after about 45 seconds of play time. Any fix for this?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X games keep crashing after about 45 seconds of play time. Any fix for this?...: I was playing House Flipper just fine, hopped on MW3 to play Shipmas and about 1/4 way through the game crashed and went to a fuzzy looking screen and froze my Series X. Is there any fix to this?...
  7. how to fix crash on startup splash screen for forza hotizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix crash on startup splash screen for forza hotizon 5: funinstalling and reinstalling fixes the game until the next update where it crashes on startup again until i uninstall and reinstall. i have tried every option to fix this issue through the...
  8. Baldurs Gate 3 crashing. Does anyone know a fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baldurs Gate 3 crashing. Does anyone know a fix?: Everytime I start up Baldurs Gate 3, the game crashes before loading the menu. My Larian Account is not conected to my Xbox Account and it stil happens, after I delted all my game data an...
  9. My F1 2021 crashes every time I try to launch it, how do I fix this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My F1 2021 crashes every time I try to launch it, how do I fix this problem?: I’ve tried Power Cycling, Network Restarting and a factory reset and I still have no clue how to fix this 9b11a6f8-6983-4201-b9af-43ed9d38aa34
  10. Microsoft Edge Xbox One Kinect Crashing browser (Fix or solution?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Edge Xbox One Kinect Crashing browser (Fix or solution?): Hello and happy holidays to everyone, I have a problem here. I have an Xbox one, the black version and I want to Video chat with my friend with my Xbox One Kinect on Microsoft Edge, the problem...