How do I fix the “Can’t connect to Xbox Live” error on any of the xbox backwards compatible...

Discus and support How do I fix the “Can’t connect to Xbox Live” error on any of the xbox backwards compatible... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] Every xbox 360 game I try to play shows this screen when I try to download my Xbox profile onto it, this error keeps saying that it can’t connect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Leo Reyes, Dec 12, 2022.

1. Leo Reyes
    Leo Reyes Guest

How do I fix the “Can’t connect to Xbox Live” error on any of the xbox backwards compatible...

How do I fix the “Can’t connect to Xbox Live” error on any of the xbox backwards compatible... [​IMG]
    Every xbox 360 game I try to play shows this screen when I try to download my Xbox profile onto it, this error keeps saying that it can’t connect but when I test my internet it seems to be fine, I play on a wired connection. Before this happened I tried to clear the local xbox 360 storage thinking it would fix the problem of not being able to connect to xbox live, after i’ve tried that, this error now shows up on my screen, I can play the game but cannot save progress and cannot access any dlc I have purchased, is there any way I could fix this?

:)

Leo Reyes, Dec 12, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Why can’t I connect to multiplayer on Xbox 360 games on my series x.

Hi El Alexis8307,

Thanks for the update.

It is really strange why you cannot connect to Xbox 360 games and you can play with current gen and next gen games. I recall a thread that might be helpful for your concern. Thread: Can’t sign into Xbox live for backwards compatible 360 games on - Microsoft Community

The resolution they have is setting MTU in higher number and that fixed their issue with Xbox 360 games compatible.

In case, if you are wondering for the steps on how to do the MTU troubleshooting we suggested above. Please check this support article here and try the suggestions available on the page: Troubleshoot multiplayer connection errors | Xbox Support

Regards,

3. One Chubby Cat Win User

Backwards compatibility issues

I also have the same issue but it looks like my problem is still occurring.

I have done all the steps required but it still says I cannot connect to Xbox Live.

I am trying to play Halo 3 via backwards compatible on my Xbox One but cannot connect to Xbox Live.
    Yeah I’m still having that issue it was only a temporary fix it sucks cause I can’t play or save any game
  4. AceGuide Win User

Can’t download 360 profile to Xbox one to play 360 games

Ok so I have never had Xbox live and my 360 is dead. So how do I get my profiles downloaded so I can play backwards compatible games on Xbox one ? I am connected to the internet but I can’t play things such as gears of war 2 and have local horde or multiplayer. This is all very frustrating.
  5. Alex Atkin UK Win User

Grand theft auto san adreas wont start up after purchase

Have you tried any other backwards compatible Xbox games?

It could be the backwards compatibility software that is corrupt, although I have no clue how you would fix that if it is.
  6. iHydroTonic Win User

Backwards compatibility not working

I think everyone is having problems with Backwards Compatibility. I tried playing Gears and COD and says I can’t connect to xbox live when it is working fine. All the xbox one games and apps work fine. It’s the 360 games. And I have the Xbox S. It worked
    a couple months ago but not now. Tried everything to fix it including every troubleshoot on the forums. Nothing works... Hopefully Microsoft fixes this soon...
Thema:

1. How do I fix the “Can’t connect to Xbox Live” error on any of the xbox backwards compatible... - Similar Threads - fix “Can’t connect

2. I can’t talk in party’s but I can still hear other people, how do I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t talk in party’s but I can still hear other people, how do I fix this?: So I ran into a very specific issue with my party chat. So the initial issue was that when my console lost power via moving it or power going out etc when the console was turned back on it would...
  3. My xbox wireless headset power button can’t be pressed down. How do I fix it?

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox wireless headset power button can’t be pressed down. How do I fix it?: My xbox wireless headset recently fell hard on the floor and now the power button cannot be pressed down; it’s stuck in the up position. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/SeriouslyWhatTheDuck...
  4. Any suggestions on how to get an error code fixed. I can’t do anything just keeps coming...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any suggestions on how to get an error code fixed. I can’t do anything just keeps coming...: I turn my xbox on and I get an error e102 message come up. I’ve tried all the resets and an offline update it suggested but nothing working. Any suggestions? d9d66011-87bd-4f37-b5a9-783b5138db12
  5. Besically I can’t turn off my camera audio on my Xbox . Fix . Plz.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Besically I can’t turn off my camera audio on my Xbox . Fix . Plz.: There needs to be a way to turn off my mic volume especially while streaming! 46d3df6a-8594-4dfa-b06a-a7264725a260
  6. Need fix for “Sorry, this controller can’t be reverted.”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need fix for “Sorry, this controller can’t be reverted.”: Ordered an Xbox controller to use with my Tesla. Attempted to update the firmware which was apparently the wrong direction (the older versions allow for Bluetooth Classic; not BLE aka Bluetooth...
  7. How to fix bare knuckles mode old school rules for fight night champion I can’t get the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix bare knuckles mode old school rules for fight night champion I can’t get the...: How to fix bare knuckles mode old school rules for fight night champion I can’t get the mode to work properly anymore 275941d6-e600-435a-83e8-ed696326d555
  8. My Xbox series S has a the black screen problem but I can’t fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S has a the black screen problem but I can’t fix it: I’ve got a Xbox series S that has been very nice since I’ve gotten it but I had the “black screen of death” problem recently and I looked up some YouTube videos on it and they all said the same...
  9. Can’t relink Xbox and discord, how do I fix this

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t relink Xbox and discord, how do I fix this: Xbox is telling me to relink discord on Xbox and I’ve done this so so many times and nothing works, I’ve power cycled, restarted, tried different internet connections, updated discord, and still...
  10. Can’t connect to Wi-Fi won’t read network fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Wi-Fi won’t read network fixed: I just experienced this problem for the first time reset sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t but I took my time to go over the settings and learn that if you clear your DNS you should be...