How do I fix the "CANNOT CONNECT TO STORE" error for Dead by Daylight?

Discus and support How do I fix the "CANNOT CONNECT TO STORE" error for Dead by Daylight? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I haven't played the game in a little over a month and it was working just fine back then. When I try to launch the game now, I get the error "CANNOT... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by demirelab, Mar 10, 2023.

1. demirelab
    demirelab Guest

I haven't played the game in a little over a month and it was working just fine back then. When I try to launch the game now, I get the error "CANNOT CONNECT TO STORE: Cannot retrieve the list of available content. Please try again later.". I looked online for a solution. I tried to disable the firewall and the antivirus, using an ethernet cable, verifying the game files, checked for any updates whether it is the game, the Xbox app, or the drivers. I checked the game's requirements as well although I was able to play just fine before. But the problem is still going on. How am I supposed to solve this issue?

:)

demirelab, Mar 10, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and hope you are doing well.

With regards to this issue, possible that you are also affected by the Xbox Live service issue right now. I also just checked via https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-live-status and there is a problem with the Xbox server including installing of games.

I suggest to try it once the server issue are fixed. You may visit the link and click "Notify me" to get an update once the issue is fixed so later you may try to reinstall the game and see if it will work.

I hope the information helps. Feel free to let us know if you have further questions and we will do our best to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. demirelab Win User

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and hope you are doing well.

With regards to this issue, possible that you are also affected by the Xbox Live service issue right now. I also just checked via https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-live-status and there is a problem with the Xbox server including installing of games.

I suggest to try it once the server issue are fixed. You may visit the link and click "Notify me" to get an update once the issue is fixed so later you may try to reinstall the game and see if it will work.

I hope the information helps. Feel free to let us know if you have further questions and we will do our best to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
    Hello Ben! I hope you are doing well too.

Thank you for your response and help. I have done as you suggested. I will check later on, when the problem with the Xbox Live service gets fixed. I appreciate your time.

Best regards,

Bilge
  4. Tomm_A Win User

How do i fix disconnected from host when i try to play dead by daylight on the xbox app for pc

Hello Esper .

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to play Dead by Daylight and is unable to because you are getting a connection error issue. Let us check on this together and sort this out. Rest assured, we will do anything in our capability to assist you with your concern.

We'd like to know more details so that we can properly isolate the issue and determine the cause if it is related to your internet connection or device performance. Please provide answer or information to the questions below:

1. Can you play other games installed in your PC and able to search online using your browser?
    2. Are you getting an error message or error code while trying to launch the game app?
    3. When will the issue occur? Is the game app was working fine before?
    4. Has there been any changes with the device or changes with the internet connection before this issue occurred?
    For troubleshooting steps, you may use the resources provided by the Dead by Daylight support.

For crash and error code fix guide on PC, please refer to the troubleshooting steps provided by Dead by Daylight support page. Here is the link: Crash and Error Code Master Fix Guide (PC) – Dead by Daylight

For Network troubleshooting please refer to this link provided by the Dead by Daylight support page: Network Troubleshooting – Dead by Daylight

Please let us know if that helps by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Dead By Daylight xbox game pass

Hi LordZhe,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are looking to obtain Dead by Daylight on PC, to do so, check out the store page:

Dead by Daylight - Xbox
    . This title is included with Xbox Game Pass for PC, so if you purchase the subscription, you will have access to the game whenever you like.

I hope this information helps.
  6. Adurna101 Win User

dead by daylight

Hi bbbbbbmais um b,

The Microsoft Store (Game Pass) version of Dead by Daylight is Crossplay with the Steam version. However, they are not Cross-progression. For more information, see the official Dead by Daylight support page.

Happy gaming,

Thema:

1. How do I fix the "CANNOT CONNECT TO STORE" error for Dead by Daylight? - Similar Threads - fix CANNOT CONNECT

2. Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.: Hello. I have an Xbox Elite controller that used to work on my PC but no longer connects. If I try to remove it from the Bluetooth connections tab, I just get "Remove Failed". If I try adding it...
  3. How would I go about fixing or repairing an Xbox One S that seemingly cannot output...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How would I go about fixing or repairing an Xbox One S that seemingly cannot output...: Recently my friend gave me their Xbox One S, because they said the console stopped working and the display didn't output anything. They thought I might be able to fix it so they offered it to me...
  4. How do I fix “you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not allowed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix “you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not allowed...: I’m on Minecraft Xbox 360 edition and when I try to join mini games I get sent you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not aallowed to play multiplayer games on Xbox live...
  5. How do I fix "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how you account is set up"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how you account is set up": How do I fix "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up" Ive tryd everything I've restarted my Xbox, uninstall then reinstall, I've done all of the family...
  6. How do I fix this if nothing in my house connected to internet cannot load anything...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I fix this if nothing in my house connected to internet cannot load anything...: It started as my Microsoft store on my Xbox wouldn’t work so I did a few things to try and fix it and finally I reset it and then I couldn’t put account back on my Xbox it would just get stuck...
  7. I CANNOT FIX THE 0x80070005 ERROR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CANNOT FIX THE 0x80070005 ERROR: I downloaded the city skylines. I launched and it said that it needs update. The update was 1,3GB and when the 1,3GB has downloaded, it gave me the 0x80070005 error. What should i do to fix it? I...
  8. How do i fix "cannot connect to host" in astroneer

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i fix "cannot connect to host" in astroneer: whenever i try join or invite a friend in games were 1 person hosts a server it will say something like "cannot connect to host" and this is really annoying, i saw someone else have this problem...
  9. Minecraft unable to connect to world, cannot find a fix anywhere

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft unable to connect to world, cannot find a fix anywhere: I have been trying to play or host Minecraft for a long while, and every time someone tries to join me or I join them, I get the message unable to connect to world. I have my NAT open, I have put...
  10. I cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this...: I cannot connect Microsoft Bingo Again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this problem? 4d32c3ac-59c0-44e6-afe1-7d699462f140