How do i fix the b. Thing that appears when i join a server

Discus and support How do i fix the b. Thing that appears when i join a server in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Just today, when i join a mcpe server my gamertag changed to b.<gamertag here> I checked the setting and it just said <gamertag> no b. can anybody... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Deva Midhun, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Deva Midhun
    Deva Midhun Guest

Just today, when i join a mcpe server my gamertag changed to b.<gamertag here>

I checked the setting and it just said <gamertag> no b. can anybody help me on how to fix this?

Because of this i cant join servers inside minefort even my own

:)

Deva Midhun, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Fatima_J Win User

Hi Deva Midhun ,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft community.

Based on the description, it seems that you are having an issue on the MCPE server on your PC.

Since this is a third-party app, it would be Better to reach out Minecraft support for them to provide you further assistance since here in community, we only have limited tools.

Please keep in mind that this topic is written in English; translations may be required for clarity.

Home | Minecraft Help

Thank you for understanding,

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  3. uhhHHHYESSOHHHH Win User

minecraft multiplayer public server

the only thing is what are the restrictions to join or i mean how do you join someone thats not a friend

and how do you have a active online server on minecraft for the the Xbox 360
  4. NiTeLinG Win User

Problems joining servers

[quote user="DarKzEnergYz"]

It seems to be only EA servers. I can join dice servers, but when i try to join EA servers, i get an error message.

[/quote]

I think I found the problem
  5. finsty finsty Win User

How do I fix appearing offline.

Thank you for the help, but it didn't work. I tried it twice now, so I don't know what else it could be.
  6. Rostom L Win User

How do I fix appearing offline.

Hi finsty!

Please try to install an Xbox app from your mobile or PC. Check if your status changes to online when you access your account through the app. On the profile tab from the app, make sure to select "Appear online".
Thema:

1. How do i fix the b. Thing that appears when i join a server - Similar Threads - fix Thing appears

2. now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?

in XboX Insiders
    now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?: The YouTuber Nick (@GhillieYT) claims he was targeted by this exploit and was falsely b@nned for one year. What can players do to protect themselves against this ? While still unconfirmed by Xbox,...
  3. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  4. anyidea how to fix the thing where the game Microsoft flight sim just doesn't load I got...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyidea how to fix the thing where the game Microsoft flight sim just doesn't load I got...: i gewt this code and was wandering if anyone knew how to fix it 3b6b827c-5d7d-483a-8b27-10969ae52599
  5. How can i fix this thing??

in XBoX on Windows
    How can i fix this thing??: So today i woke up to play fifa (via origin) but it only ran with 30 fps. when i turned on the vsync in game it started running 60 fps. i thought it was just the game but i tried playing rocket...
  6. How can i fix this ? I've tries every thing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i fix this ? I've tries every thing.: I don't know what to do now [img] dc274549-07e4-404b-9470-1cfac43106dd
  7. Still XBOX Game pass on PC errors 0x803fb107 and 0x80073D12 at large. Fix the damn thing...

in XBoX on Windows
    Still XBOX Game pass on PC errors 0x803fb107 and 0x80073D12 at large. Fix the damn thing...: It's months that people reports it. Installing random games which have more than 1 download produces the aforementioned errors....
  8. The only games showing up is Minecraft beta and that PUBG thing, how do i fix this?

in XboX Insiders
    The only games showing up is Minecraft beta and that PUBG thing, how do i fix this?: E submitted by /u/Con-Solo-Kw [link] [comments]
  9. You billed me 3 times for the same thing, and I had to have my bank fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You billed me 3 times for the same thing, and I had to have my bank fix it?: Calling the customer service number to get ANYTHING resolved is an absolute exercise in frustration. I attempted to contact the billing department six (6!) times in order to get an error in...
  10. I got the 0x87e107f9 error and Microsoft is telling me there is no such thing please fix now

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got the 0x87e107f9 error and Microsoft is telling me there is no such thing please fix now: fix this fast stop what your doing Microsoft and fix this c84bf524-2a8d-4912-ae1f-49098780c8c5