How do I fix 'Teredo is unable to qualify'?

Discus and support How do I fix 'Teredo is unable to qualify'? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried every fix listed on the website that you see after clicking 'Click here for more information'. I have also tried restarting my Wi-Fi... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlitzBolt, Mar 21, 2023.

1. BlitzBolt
    BlitzBolt Guest

I have tried every fix listed on the website that you see after clicking 'Click here for more information'. I have also tried restarting my Wi-Fi router multiple times and using Network Reset. But even then after restarting the error keeps popping up again.

How do I fix 'Teredo is unable to qualify'? [​IMG]

:)

BlitzBolt, Mar 21, 2023
  2. BlitzBolt Win User

Hello,
    I have tried putting the command in a batch file and running it, but the following error pops up.
    I have also made sure to run it in Administrator Mode.

[​IMG]
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello BlitzBolt, sorry to hear you're having trouble.

I have done some research on the Teredo error and have found that most people have been able to resolve it by creating a .batch file to fix it.

You can use the instructions here to create the file https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-net...

Once you have read the guide there not enter the info that you see in that link. Instead, type in the info as you see below.

@echo off

net stop "iphlpsvc"

echo yes | reg add HKLM \ System \ CurrentControlSet \ Services \ Tcpip6 \ Parameters / v DisabledComponents / t REG_DWORD / d 0x0

net start "iphlpsvc"
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Have you restarted the PC?
  6. Omar Soliman Win User

I can't play with my friends in online games from gamepass like human fall flat or gang beasts

I tried and the same thing happened, it keeps going to TEREDO is unable to qualify and the server connectivity is blocked but oddly enough every time I go to the XBOX networking setting, the NAT type is moderate and the server connectivity is blocked but then when I press fix it button, it goes to TEREDO is unable to qualify and server connectivity is blocked but sometimes the NAT type is moderate, I don't know how to explain it really, it just happens
Thema:

1. How do I fix 'Teredo is unable to qualify'? - Similar Threads - fix 'Teredo unable

2. how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network"

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network": My friend and I are trying to play astroneer for the last week, but we found tons of problems with toredo in Windows 11, and now we are stuck with this error "Client on managed network". To be...
  3. How do i fix "cant find teredo IP address" on my xbox series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix "cant find teredo IP address" on my xbox series S?: I've tried everything in the support forums for Xbox and Microsoft and haven't been able to fix my issue. I've tried enabling IPv6 on my router but it didn't help and i don't see an option for...
  4. How to fix teredo up address

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix teredo up address: Hi I have virgin media with the hub 3.0 I believe and just need help with the teredo setting a3bf281c-27b4-4880-b36e-3f250fe24b74
  5. How to fix teredo when testing NAT type

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix teredo when testing NAT type: when I test nat type it either says strict or unable to find Teredo op address. I’m unable to play any games or join any parties. I’ve factory reset the console and nothing. I’ve tried other...
  6. How do I fix unavailable Nat type / teredo issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix unavailable Nat type / teredo issues.: Hi, I have an Xbox series x and recently have been encountering multiplayer/network issues. My Xbox continually shows that Nat type is unavailable as well as issues with teredo connection. I have...
  7. How do i fix teredo server status?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix teredo server status?: Hello there, I started to play forza horizon, but I couldn't play online. I came out to know that it was because of teredo. I tried a lot of things like changing to Enterprise, changing to...
  8. Fix for Teredo error NAT unavailable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix for Teredo error NAT unavailable.: My NAT type is unavailable on my Xbox Series S and saying it’s caused by Teredo. I’ve tried resetting both my modem and Xbox with no fix. I’ve changed my port selection and reset my mac address...
  9. How to Fix Teredo Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Fix Teredo Problems: Teredo is a networking protocol for some titles, to establish a connection to the Xbox network multiplayer services on Windows PCs. Games that use Teredo include: Forza Horizon 3 Forza...
  10. I cant fix Teredo issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant fix Teredo issue: I spend hours trying to fix Teredo issue without succes, I need some help [img] [img] fdaacb22-6719-4fc9-a722-61c3ea16d8e5