How do I fix subscription problem?

Discus and support How do I fix subscription problem? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today I switched from Xbox one s to Xbox series x. This morning I was playing Diablo 2 on the Xbox one. When I switched Xboxes it told me I couldn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ethan Bjune, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Ethan Bjune
    Ethan Bjune Guest

Today I switched from Xbox one s to Xbox series x. This morning I was playing Diablo 2 on the Xbox one. When I switched Xboxes it told me I couldn't play it and that I needed a subscription. I legit just played it that morning on the same account. Just different Xbox. I've tried all the common fixes you find online. I've tried customer support but they clearly suck and have no idea what they are doing. I've spent hours having a boring time not doing anything because of this [mod removed]. I need help.

:)

Ethan Bjune, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Do you have a subscription tied to your account or were was someone sharing one with you on the One?
  3. Rostom L Win User

How do I fix this problem?

Hi there! I'll do my best to help.

Where exactly did you try to purchase the game from? On the console, Microsoft Store online (internet browser), or Minecraft website?
    Aren't you part of a Microsoft Family? Kindly check it via https://family.microsoft.com/

- I would suggest that you try to purchase it using a different device.
    - Make sure as well to update your billing information through https://account.microsoft.com > Payment & billing > Address book.
    - If you haven't added a credit/debit card yet on your account, try adding one first then repurchase the game using your Microsoft balance.

Best regards,
  4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello MZ how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant

I believe the error is from the game server, I suggest you try to reconnect your internet by turning off the router during the 30 seconds and turning it back on to see if the problem is solved.

I found a very interesting article that will help you solve your problem.

https://www.getdroidtips.com/*****-...gin-playfab-error/#4-Check-the-PlayFab-Status

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'
  5. Anthonyjhjgh Win User

Is there a way to turn off the computers internet bt still get a signal from it so its not interfering with the xbox?
  6. Anthonyjhjgh Win User

would love to do so however I get an error when I click to allow sharing the bridging works but I just want it so both can work at the same time and I wouldnt say that computer cant access the internet they keep switching thats what it seems like anyways
    when my xbox goes out i believe my computer has the internet and vise versa
Thema:

1. How do I fix subscription problem? - Similar Threads - fix subscription problem

2. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  3. how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor: Hello, I’ve been having problems with my display - and I’m not sure what it is. I have a Xbox series s with a 165 hz and 1080p monitor to go with it. I use this setup to play mostly cod at 120 fps...
  4. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  5. How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.: I just got a Xbox series x and a brand new controller. Every controller I connect to the Xbox disconnects ever 30 seconds and reconnects. I can’t play games without being frustrated. What do I do?...
  6. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  7. Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive?: I was playing and recording clips for dark souls 3 bosses on a Sandusky 128gb 3.0 usb for the past two days. It was going fine until I got to a certain boss and went to record a clip. I pressed...
  8. Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it: The top right quarter is all stretched out and the bottom half is just black and I don't know how to fix it 8ea5438a-22de-48c2-bd86-8ffd13470b49
  9. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  10. How to fix glitched out subscription process?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix glitched out subscription process?: Hi I have an ultimate game pass subscription that was set to renew on the 17th. I had the subscription cancel on purpose by not providing funds to the account. But since then I am unable to update...