How do I fix red dead redemption 2 not installing

Discus and support How do I fix red dead redemption 2 not installing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am on xbox 1 and am trying to install red dead redemption 2 on It but after a while of it downloading it only gets to a few gigabytes before it stops... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tim Matz, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Tim Matz
    Tim Matz Guest

I am on xbox 1 and am trying to install red dead redemption 2 on It but after a while of it downloading it only gets to a few gigabytes before it stops downloading I've tried reseting my xbox restarting it and clearing my cache but nothing has worked thus far I was just wondering how I might fix this

:)

Tim Matz, Mar 21, 2023
  2. trple X blu dot Win User

RdR 2??

[quote user="Jameser78"]

I do know 'Redemption' is Red Dead 2, the first one is called Red Dead Revolver.

[/quote]Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver. To say Red Dead Revolver is part 1 and Red Dead Redemption is part 2, is rhetoric. Otherwise it would have been titled Red Dead Revolver 2
  3. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

My Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

Brothers Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

4. HomegrownSilky Win User

HELP NEEDED ASAP

Are you sure that you purchased the full Red Dead Redemption 2 and not just the Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode. If you purchased the Story Mode, then you need to own Red Dead Online in order to play it. Story Mode is just DLC for Red Dead Online and cannot be played or installed without Red Dead Online.
  5. LarryHorsley Win User

Error code 0x8b050066

trying to download RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2, won't install.
  6. Tim Matz Win User

[​IMG]

I just got home and this is all I see and it's been like this for about a hour now
Thema:

1. How do I fix red dead redemption 2 not installing - Similar Threads - fix red dead

2. how to fix my red dead

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix my red dead: my read dead has been stuck on the same percentage and i’ve restarted and i recently got the xbox series x and i have 47% storage left [img] 1b60eb8d-6a7a-4928-a385-96f9cbf29838
  3. Xbox Power Brick Has A Red Light Only When The Xbox Is Off, How To Fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Power Brick Has A Red Light Only When The Xbox Is Off, How To Fix?: My Xbox power brick has a bright red light whenever the Xbox one is turned off, but when I turn it on it has a weak green light, it hasn’t affected me in any way but I want to make sure...
  4. My fable 3 is stuck on a screen with 4 red soldiers and a purple one. How do I fix it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fable 3 is stuck on a screen with 4 red soldiers and a purple one. How do I fix it...: I tried going to silverpines but instead it took me to these soldiers and I can’t go back to sanctuary f3cfdf9c-6bc7-48d9-9077-42358c68456c
  5. how do i fix my xbox picture when the screen is dark and has a red hue

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix my xbox picture when the screen is dark and has a red hue: I booted up my Xbox One today and as soon as the initial loading screen popped up I noticed it was very dark. I could barely read the word "XBox". Once I got to my home screen the problem did not...
  6. How to fix red dead online multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix red dead online multiplayer.: How to fix red dead online multiplayer. Unable to connect to rockstar game services at this time please try again later Error code 0x50060190 e49cc6fd-bf39-4471-a6bd-1e0b600270f5
  7. How to fix red light on power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix red light on power brick: How to fix red light on power brick ebd13b4d-f6f8-42b0-a0a7-df212ea12f89
  8. How I fix the red ring issue for my old Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How I fix the red ring issue for my old Xbox 360: Introduction I have had my Xbox 360 since 2010, and it worked well for many years and gave me a lot of pleasure. Like most things of the life, my old friend did not work well, with the red ring...
  9. Can I wipe the data on an xbox? And how do I Fix a 3 Led ring of death? (fixed the red...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I wipe the data on an xbox? And how do I Fix a 3 Led ring of death? (fixed the red...: I Bought 2 Xboxes online and one has someone elses data (XBOX 360 S this one has no removable hard drive) 43570f5b-ebf5-4712-8128-acd2146bdc05
  10. Red Dead Redemption 2 kicks back to Xbox home screen FIX!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 kicks back to Xbox home screen FIX!!!: If your having trouble with Red Dead 2 loading and then kicking you back to the xbox home screen this may help. Unlink your rockstar social club account to your xbox account. Go to...