How do I fix orange light problem on Xbox one power brick

Discus and support How do I fix orange light problem on Xbox one power brick in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Orange light comes on and shuts off on my Xbox 1. How do I fix it b7096d35-ed05-4524-ba74-fbbe9bec399f Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Immanuel Robinson, Jan 1, 2023.

1. How do I fix orange light problem on Xbox one power brick

Orange light comes on and shuts off on my Xbox 1. How do I fix it

:)

Immanuel Robinson, Jan 1, 2023
  2. Tr1k Sh0t3r Win User

PEOPLE WITH THE 0x90070490 ERROR READ THIS

this didn't seem to work for me, but it seems like it works and it's legit and will fix. I might be doing it wrong maybe. Also my console has light blue light at the front not orange?
    by blue light do you mean the xbox symbol that lights up next to the disc tray? so thats the front of the xbox

the light im talking about is the xbox's power supply the brick looking thing that has a flat white light when on or if the xbox symbol (power button) is held for 30 seconds the power bricks light should go orange
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hi, Immanuel I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here. You have the original Xbox one right?
  4. Peep_XBL Win User

Xbox one orange light on power brick

I have an orange light on my xbox one power brick and now i can no longer turn on my xbox. What does the orange light mean and how can i fix this so i can get back to gaming ?
    Hello,

The best way to check is the Unit doesn’t need replacement is a Power Cycle, As mentioned in the first reply, i’d recommend going on there and check for issues if they are on there!
  5. HassanB Win User

2 Flashing Red Rings

You could try, but I don't believe it's the power brick that's the issue. When the console is turned on, the power brick should be green. When the console is turned off the power brick should display an orange color. If it was flashing orange, red, or no
    light then there would be a problem.
  6. J.R.G. Win User

Xbox 360: Unnecessary Shutdowns

Actually a solid orange light on the power supply means it is working properly and is in standby.
    While orange may indicate standby when the unit is powered off, orange when the unit is powered on means the power brick has problems. Recently my girlfriends 360 was powering on with 3 red lights (Fat 360); Nothing would show on the television and the disc
    tray would not open. The power brick was orange. Took the console to GameStop and they let me try a different power brick (I only have slim consoles, so using one of mine was out of the question.)...problem solved.

>

Electronics can sometimes act strange and I do not know why her power brick would not come out of standby. I would still try a different power supply before arranging service.

>

Peace, J.R.
Thema:

1. How do I fix orange light problem on Xbox one power brick - Similar Threads - fix orange light

2. Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.: Look I'm going to go left field and say I'm very disappointed with Microsoft and how they're not fixing these major bugs that constantly happen. The main bug I am having and it's been happening...
  3. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  4. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  5. now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?

in XboX Insiders
    now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?: The YouTuber Nick (@GhillieYT) claims he was targeted by this exploit and was falsely b@nned for one year. What can players do to protect themselves against this ? While still unconfirmed by Xbox,...
  6. Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?: Live in apartments, should have at minimum 20 different wifi connections listed, currently have 0. This is an everyday occurance and blaming everybodies routers and isps is getting old. I have...
  7. How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar: I've been getting the error message on Xbox that my mic won't work until I allow Microsoft permissions, but I have turned on every permission told to, and I still cannot get my mic to work. My mic...
  8. How do I fix game bar?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix game bar?: Hi, every time I use the Xbox Game Bar, specifically Xbox party, it tells me that, "Background Permissions" are turned off. I checked my Windows Settings, and I picked, "allow." I have terminated,...
  9. Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs: Hello , so I’ve been having a problem with my mouse stuttering when doing small inputs. I found this article with a lot of views clearly showing people have the same issue. I’ve done everything...
  10. How do I fix my power brick when it's orange then white then orange then power off

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my power brick when it's orange then white then orange then power off: How do I fix my power brick wen it's orange then white then orange then power off? 103b8ea8-7180-4093-93d2-d4033035789a