How do i fix my Xbox one controller (A) button to stop sticking?

Discus and support How do i fix my Xbox one controller (A) button to stop sticking? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just got my New Xbox controller for Christmas and it has its (A) button sticky like maple syrup.The controller is not made by Xbox if you were... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Peyton B, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Peyton B
    Peyton B Guest

I just got my New Xbox controller for Christmas and it has its (A) button sticky like maple syrup.The controller is not made by Xbox if you were wandering.

:)

Peyton B, Jan 26, 2021
  2. SilentJay76 Win User

If you got it for Christmas, I'd suggest taking advantage of the warranty to get a replacement.
  3. Mad in the Dark Win User

Best 3rd party controller?

Razer sucks. I went through three before I gave up on them.

First one the A button stopped working, second and third had a large amount of drift in the stick.

If you want wireless then you need to stick to the official Xbox controller.
  4. Lavagin Win User

Left analog stick now drifts.

Both my controllers now drift up. It is not a software issue. It is a hardware issue . It is because they bought cheap components from China. There is a YouTube video in the post below showing how to take a XBox One controller apart and the piece that
    is always breaking. The second link is how to fix your controller step by step.

www.instructables.com/.../Fix-the-stick-module

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCQbQBakeGQ
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Why my xbox one controller suffer from a weird bug that spamming down the left stick and random move the right stick?

I have another xbox one controller because my other xbox one controllers left stick keep spam down and my right stick start to move random. Before getting a new xbox one controller, I use this cheap xbox one controller for months without it showing
    sign of the weird bug, the glitche that it toying with the left stick and right stick. Then after this weird bug. thing messing around those sticks I got me another cheap xbox one controller. I been using it for months without a problem. Then there that weird
    disease bug messing around the left stick and right stick. I went back to use the old xbox one controller that catch the weird bug but it seem to recover from this weird bug? The old xbox one controller return back to normal. Then I been using it for months
    without a problem. But then the weird bug return back to the old xbox one controller. And all what is doing is messing with the left stick and right stick. I don't want to buy a another cheap xbox one controller. I don't want to remove the xbox one controllers
    outside layer to remove the part in the left stick and right stick that allow me to click. Because that does not get rid of the weird bug. How did my old xbox one controller is cure from this weird bug? Why the weird bug return back to my old xbox one controller?
    I don't want to keep buying xbox one controller. I want to clean it from this weird bug without open it. I think the old xbox one controller is trying to fix itself to return to normal.
    Have you checked for a controller update
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

question

There could be any number of reasons for controllers getting stick drift and the buttons stopping functioning correctly.

It could be how the controllers are being used, if they have been dropped, or if the buttons have been pressed really hard quite frequently. It could just be a faulty/dodgy controller.
Thema:

1. How do i fix my Xbox one controller (A) button to stop sticking? - Similar Threads - fix controller button

2. How to fix controller affecting fps.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix controller affecting fps.: Ive connected my xbox controller to my pc. After playing games with it for a while starts to effect my fps to the point of it being unplayable. In order to stop this i have to turn off and back on...
  3. How do i fix my Xbox one Controller significantly deceasing my fps the longer i have it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix my Xbox one Controller significantly deceasing my fps the longer i have it...: I had like 200+ fps on both keyboard and controller. After a major update in the game on controller my fps is like 40-30 but on keyboard in the same update as soon as i touch my keyboard I get 165...
  4. Where can I get my controller juloy stick button fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I get my controller juloy stick button fixed: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** ed88684d-17b8-4b61-8657-6dae70aa22f8
  5. Is there any way to fix my elite 2 controller “A” and “Y” face button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to fix my elite 2 controller “A” and “Y” face button: I just got a elite 2 controller and the “A” and sometimes “Y” button don’t register so I went and returned it and got a new one which I tested and it had the same problem. Do I need to just keep...
  6. When I press my buttons on the controller it does not respond How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I press my buttons on the controller it does not respond How do I fix this?: I have used this Xbox for a year and have not had any issues but as of today I logged in and tried entering my passkey however the the LT and RT work and the joysticks move around but the rest of...
  7. How do I fix a broken xbox button on my series s controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix a broken xbox button on my series s controller: My brother dropped my series s controller so now it doesn’t turn on by holding the Xbox button on the controller, but now you can only turn it on by holding the sync button which turns it on and...
  8. How do I fix my LB button that’s responds as RB button on my Xbox series X controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my LB button that’s responds as RB button on my Xbox series X controller?: My controller was working perfectly until my LB button started responding as my RB button how do fix this on my Xbox Series X? d0302192-c8ad-4966-b22d-57a0baab6fbd
  9. How to fix my controller not imputing the button presses to the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my controller not imputing the button presses to the xbox: I was playing a game and midway through it said my controller disconnected but it was still on and I restarted my Xbox and turned on my controller but now I can’t select anything or move with the...
  10. Can you fix elite series 2 controller blue home button and unresponsive except for left stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you fix elite series 2 controller blue home button and unresponsive except for left stick: After connecting to a different Xbox for the first time and pressing the change profile button, the controllers home button turned dark blue and came unresponsive except for the left analog stick...