How do I fix my Xbox and prevent crashes?

Discus and support How do I fix my Xbox and prevent crashes? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox one that I had bought used, I know it wasn’t the best idea to buy one used but it was cheap and Ik I can fix it I’m just not entirely... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ninjatron11, May 21, 2023.

1. Ninjatron11
    Ninjatron11 Guest

I have an Xbox one that I had bought used, I know it wasn’t the best idea to buy one used but it was cheap and Ik I can fix it I’m just not entirely sure how because I’ve done all the trouble shooting methods. Some game work perfectly fine while others crash after loading for 3-4 seconds. It’s not just one type of game either, it is both downloaded games and disc games. I’ve tried rebooting my Xbox, reinstalling the game, trying a different account, factory resetting the Xbox, everything listed in trouble shooting. I also have it plugged directly into a wall so it’s not a power issue. I’m sure it’s a hardware problem, but what piece would it be?

:)

Ninjatron11, May 21, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your Xbox console problem.

I believe you already tried all the steps needed and most especially the last resort which it to reset the console to factory and delete everything still the problem persist. With hardware issues like this, we would only recommend having the Xbox repaired as it could be some parts of the Xbox not function properly anymore.

You can also try using a different storage device to check if that will help but other than that, if it is already a hardware problem, you would need to have this repaired from a local computer shop since this type of Xbox no longer has services on Microsoft.
  3. x Aiidy OD x Win User

money

My money in my Microsoft account does not show on my Xbox 360, preventing me from using it. How do I fix this?
  4. Jedi Nemesis Win User

Modern Warfare causing Xbox One X crashing

No it is not! How do i know because my xbox just hard crashed. Other game companies fixed there crashing issue way faster than this. This is horrible! Im about to say screw it and request a refund!
  5. andersonpassos Win User

“Your privacy settings prevent this”? How do I fix this

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

To change the privacy settings your account must be an adult account, otherwise you will not have access.

see it in your privacy settings:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

if your account is for a child, you need an adult account to link your account and manage your privacy settings
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How do i fix this crash issue?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this IIDELTAXF

When you say that your PC crashes, do you mean that the blue screen of death (BSOD) <or the sad face> appears as soon as you open the game?
    By the way, is this happening with an specific game or with all your Xbox app games?

If yes, what's the error message that appears there?
    What are your hardware specs and Windows version?

And what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
Thema:

1. How do I fix my Xbox and prevent crashes? - Similar Threads - fix prevent crashes

2. How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?: When playing any games on gamepass on my pc, my controller does not work correctly. It seems as though my controller is fighting with my keyboard for control. Any suggestions?...
  3. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  4. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  5. how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor: Hello, I’ve been having problems with my display - and I’m not sure what it is. I have a Xbox series s with a 165 hz and 1080p monitor to go with it. I use this setup to play mostly cod at 120 fps...
  6. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  7. How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.: I just got a Xbox series x and a brand new controller. Every controller I connect to the Xbox disconnects ever 30 seconds and reconnects. I can’t play games without being frustrated. What do I do?...
  8. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  9. Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive?: I was playing and recording clips for dark souls 3 bosses on a Sandusky 128gb 3.0 usb for the past two days. It was going fine until I got to a certain boss and went to record a clip. I pressed...
  10. “Your privacy settings prevent this”? How do I fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    “Your privacy settings prevent this”? How do I fix this: When ever I try joining a party or playing an online game, trying to use online features, it says something along the line of your privacy settings prevent you from doing that . Can someone help...