How do I fix my wired Xbox stereo headset on Xbox one s

Discus and support How do I fix my wired Xbox stereo headset on Xbox one s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox stereo headset (wired) will not allow me to hear game and party chat for my Xbox. Please help soon, my thanks, Andrew... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Andrew_089, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Andrew_089
    Andrew_089 Guest

My Xbox stereo headset (wired) will not allow me to hear game and party chat for my Xbox.

Please help soon, my thanks, Andrew

:)

Andrew_089, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Andrew_089 Win User

No I cannot hear any in game sounds for any game.
  3. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Just to clarify, can you hear in game sounds through it?
  4. Dericka Win User

I see. Don't worry we will fix this together. Please make sure you can sign in all your profiles. Let's try to restore the console back to factory defaults but we will select keep my games and apps so it won't remove your games and progress.

Please follow the steps here:

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

- Select Settings

- Select System

- Select Console info & updates

- Select Reset console

- Select Keep Games and Apps

After this, you will have to sign in again with your email and password. Then please try the headset again. Thanks!
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Headsets not working on Xbox One anymore

First, turn off your console and unplug it for 30 seconds, this clears cache and may fix this.

Next, please see this troubleshooting page for tips on how to get your headset to work again:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/accessories/wired-headset-help

Also make sure you read the manual for your headset, to see if it needs any updates (if possible).

And finally, if nothing works, please buy the Xbox brand Stereo headset adapter and that will most likely make your headset work again:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/accessories/stereo-headset-adapter
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

Is there a known issue with headsets and mics on Xbox one today. We've tried all the troubleshooting but nothing works

First, turn off your console and unplug it for 30 seconds, this clears cache and may fix this.

Next, please see this troubleshooting page for tips on how to get your headset to work again:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/accessories/wired-headset-help

Also make sure you read the manual for your headset, to see if it needs any updates (if possible).

And finally, if nothing works, please buy the Xbox brand Stereo headset adapter and that will most likely make your headset work again:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/accessories/stereo-headset-adapter
Thema:

1. How do I fix my wired Xbox stereo headset on Xbox one s - Similar Threads - fix wired stereo

2. How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?: When playing any games on gamepass on my pc, my controller does not work correctly. It seems as though my controller is fighting with my keyboard for control. Any suggestions?...
  3. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  4. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  5. how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor: Hello, I’ve been having problems with my display - and I’m not sure what it is. I have a Xbox series s with a 165 hz and 1080p monitor to go with it. I use this setup to play mostly cod at 120 fps...
  6. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  7. How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.: I just got a Xbox series x and a brand new controller. Every controller I connect to the Xbox disconnects ever 30 seconds and reconnects. I can’t play games without being frustrated. What do I do?...
  8. Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.: I have an Xbox Series S on wired internet connection, with a download speed of 300 MB and upload of 75 MB. My latency in Xbox Network statistics and in Halo Infinite is of 100-140 ms. It's...
  9. how do i fix the connection to my wired cable to my xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix the connection to my wired cable to my xbox.: I have my Xbox connected to a wired internet connection. when the cord is plugged in to my computer the internet test at very fast internet speed (download 502.08 Mbps, upload 188.55 Mbps, latency...
  10. Xbox no internet on wired connection or WiFi (FIX)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox no internet on wired connection or WiFi (FIX): If for some reason you are experiencing not being able to connect to the internet via a wired connection or if you are able to connect via wired connection but not WiFi! The only fix I’ve found is...