How do i fix my profile not receiving party or game invites

Discus and support How do i fix my profile not receiving party or game invites in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; for the last couple of months i have not been receiving game or party invites. I usually restart the console and it works but now I am not seeing party... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Oscar Farland, Jan 13, 2023.

1. How do i fix my profile not receiving party or game invites

for the last couple of months i have not been receiving game or party invites. I usually restart the console and it works but now I am not seeing party invites at all despite me reseting my console and restarting it.

:)

Oscar Farland, Jan 13, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. DShteev Win User

Your message could not be sent.

Same here - playing EA NHL Legacy on Xbox 360 - can't send game invites. Can't send any messages on Xbox 360. Can join another person's party by going to their profile and clicking join party, but can't send or receive a party invite. Even if they are in a joinable game though, the "Join Game" option does not appear on their profile, so without game invites there's no way for us to play a game together. This is awful - any fix soon?
  4. MattAustin1 Win User

Xbox game invites

I can join parties and receive party invites just fine. The problem is the game invites. For example, I was trying to play Call of Duty: Warzone through a Looking For Group post. I join the party but then don't receive the game invite and can't invite
    them to my game.
  5. VastPayload III Win User

xbox one and backward compat

Thank you for replying.

We do not get an error. Example I open the popup (360) and click on my friend then choose invite to party and game, he 1: doesn't receive the invite or 2: it doesn't let him accept the invite, options are not active.

I assume we have license, I'm pretty sure I do, how do you check?
  6. MyssLunae Win User

Windows 10 Xbox Companion App Not Receiving Party Invitations

I've also lost the option for "Party Invites" on Windows 10 PC's Xbox Companion App. I've tried updating and resetting, but to no avail. I was receiving party invites through my computer a few days ago, and for some reason, it's completely stopped.
    I assume it was the newest update they released. My mobile phone receives party invites, as well as has the option box to turn on or off the invitations.

What personally worked for me is the windows key + G, and going to the mini box "Xbox Social (Beta)". It should be sitting in the notification bell as (1). Although, It expires in a matter of seconds, as it usually would for me in the windows action center.

I'm sad that this was how I had to join my friend's party, and may have to continue to do this; or at least, until they add back the option to receive invites on the companion.
Thema:

1. How do i fix my profile not receiving party or game invites - Similar Threads - fix profile receiving

2. My profile is not allowed to play on the Xbox network for Xbox series X how can I fix this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My profile is not allowed to play on the Xbox network for Xbox series X how can I fix this: My profile is not allowed to play on Xbox network Xbox series X how can I fix this 646b01e6-88df-437b-9ab2-e29ae5af7aba
  3. What’s going on with Xbox 360 as I can’t download my profile again on the 360 can you fix...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What’s going on with Xbox 360 as I can’t download my profile again on the 360 can you fix...: Trying to re-download my profile on my 360 keep give me a code that something isn’t right with my email but everything work fine on that side so plz can u have a look what’s going on plz...
  4. Has Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a...: I have searched for a few hours now to try and fix this and nothing has worked. I have played with the IP and DNS settings followed by console restart. I have signed out and restarted my console...
  5. How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile: For hours i have been trying to solve this and I've had no luck. I have a Xbox one and am trying to play a backwards compatible game but cannot download my xbox 360 profile to do so. Everytime...
  6. I can't add or sign in on my xbox profile anybody know how to fix that issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't add or sign in on my xbox profile anybody know how to fix that issue: I can't sign in or add a profile on xbox one s 12f5e831-2634-4fb6-96ed-a1e9ba66a5f8
  7. Working fix for Xbox 360 Profile Download issue on Xbox One "Can't connect to Xbox Live"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Working fix for Xbox 360 Profile Download issue on Xbox One "Can't connect to Xbox Live"...: This should work for almost every single case where you cannot download your Xbox 360 Profile. First of all I have more or less figured out that this is due to an IPv6 issue with the 360 File...
  8. how to fix issue with cod 2 downloading profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix issue with cod 2 downloading profile: i followed the steps to make my xbox live work on cod 2 but now it wont even let me download my profile, its saying i cant connect to xbox live check your connection, iv checked it and its fine...
  9. Sorry this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again: Whenever I sign in to Xbox live on my Xbox 360 It takes me to a screen that requires me to log in, once I log in with my email and password it brings up the error message above. So how do I...
  10. Sorry, this profile can`t connect to xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, this profile can`t connect to xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again.: Hi, I am seeing this message pop up when I try to play my newly downloaded Xbox 360 version of Black Ops II on my Xbox One. The gamertag of my account is showing up different than what it...