How do i fix my problem

Discus and support How do i fix my problem in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I can't join party's I have no clue why it keeps on saying these 2 things 1.error 0x8924000D and 2. It says network settings are blocking party chat... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jay Hunter1, May 23, 2024.

1. Jay Hunter1
    Jay Hunter1 Guest

How do i fix my problem

I can't join party's I have no clue why it keeps on saying these 2 things 1.error 0x8924000D and 2. It says network settings are blocking party chat

:)

Jay Hunter1, May 23, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How do i fix my problem

Hi Jay, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Are you playing on an Xbox Console or PC?

Let us review if all these options are enabled by checking your account privacy settings.

Please, enter this site: https://account.xbox.com/settings

On the Privacy Tab options:

"See other people's Xbox Live profiles" > Set it to either Everyone or Friends

"You can see and upload community creations" > Set it to either Everyone or Friends

"You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text" > Set it to Allow

Click Submit.

[​IMG]

Then, switch over to the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab.

Set the options bellow to Allow:

"You can play with people outside of Xbox Live"

"You can join multiplayer games"

"You can add friends"

Don't forget to click on "Submit" to save the settings.

[​IMG]

Let me know if it works!
  3. DeadPanther09 Win User

How do I fix this problem?

Hey Arturo,

Thanks for all the help, to answer all your questions

I’m in Germany and my location is set as so.

Yes my microsoft balance and payment method matches with my physical location. (Balance in Euro)

(A little background info)

(This problem has just started and i’m not sure why, i’ve had my xbox for a while so maybe the age has something to do with it? This problem just recently occurred and i just want to get back to having no problems purchasing stuff from the store)
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! I'll do my best to help.

Where exactly did you try to purchase the game from? On the console, Microsoft Store online (internet browser), or Minecraft website?
    Aren't you part of a Microsoft Family? Kindly check it via https://family.microsoft.com/

- I would suggest that you try to purchase it using a different device.
    - Make sure as well to update your billing information through https://account.microsoft.com > Payment & billing > Address book.
    - If you haven't added a credit/debit card yet on your account, try adding one first then repurchase the game using your Microsoft balance.

Best regards,
  5. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello MZ how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant

I believe the error is from the game server, I suggest you try to reconnect your internet by turning off the router during the 30 seconds and turning it back on to see if the problem is solved.

I found a very interesting article that will help you solve your problem.

https://www.getdroidtips.com/*****-...gin-playfab-error/#4-Check-the-PlayFab-Status

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'
  6. Anthonyjhjgh Win User

Is there a way to turn off the computers internet bt still get a signal from it so its not interfering with the xbox?
Thema:

How do i fix my problem

1. How do i fix my problem - Similar Threads - fix problem

2. How do I fix this problem?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix this problem?: Microsoft store keeps telling me that my store region doesn’t match the region my payment option was issued, whenever i try to buy anything with my microsoft account balance. I tried looking up...
  3. Lots of problems with xbox and controller any fixes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lots of problems with xbox and controller any fixes?: [img] My xbox wont let me get ti the homescreen, everytime i tried turning it on it took about 5 minutes to say xbox then it said the message above, before this happened there was another message...
  4. Please fix capture problem since update..

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix capture problem since update..: Any way to fix this ? submitted by /u/Usual-Assistant8369 [link] [comments]
  5. Storage card problems any fixes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Storage card problems any fixes?: I was moving a game to an expansion card when I wanted to play a game, but while I was wanting to play a game it wasn’t loading properly so I restarted my Xbox while the game was moving to the...
  6. On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...: I am using Windows 11 and an Xbox One controller. For a few weeks now, I have had the problem, that the controller would stop being recognized by the system. The symptoms of that are Controller...
  7. How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...: So, I've been trying for a while to post a looking for group, and it does not work, so I wanted to join other posts, and it also does not work. I have read other rensponses to this question but...
  8. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  9. Any fixes for audio problems on discord for xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Any fixes for audio problems on discord for xbox?: Whenever i am in a discord lobby, members of the discord say my audio will speed up at times and sound robotic to the point that what i say is inaudible. Not a constant issue but occurs often....
  10. how to fix this problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix this problem?: The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {C2F03A33-21F5-47FA-B4BB-156362A2F239} and APPID...