How do I fix my my network connection? My xbox360 is telling me 2 wifi connections have...

Discus and support How do I fix my my network connection? My xbox360 is telling me 2 wifi connections have... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox360 says 2 networks with the same name have been detected. aefbb119-b8c5-407c-acc0-cf9f691ca541 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Uriel Cornejo Palacios, Jan 18, 2023.

1. How do I fix my my network connection? My xbox360 is telling me 2 wifi connections have...

Xbox360 says 2 networks with the same name have been detected.

:)

Uriel Cornejo Palacios, Jan 18, 2023
  2. ThaKracker01 Win User

New wi-fi network is not showing up

So we had my xbox360 connected to an old network and we got a new network and now the Xbox will not show the network and will connect connect If you can’t help please tell me how To fix it
    Make sure your router is visible to other devices if not.
  3. GodlyLime Win User

Xbox wont connect to the WiFi even though Bell says it's connected

How do I connect to WiFi if my Xbox is telling me I have an IP adress error but Bell is saying it's already connected to the WiFi?
  4. jaredzeinstra Win User

Can't connect to wireless network

when i type my wireless wifi password into my xbox it says can't connect to your wireless network i restarted my router and still dosn't work also whenever it does work my wifi always diconects while i'm playing games and is starting to get annoying if
    there are any ideas on what i have to do to fix my problem please tell me.
  5. x45z4lifex Win User

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Giving me the run around

my question is how can I get my built in wifi to work? I was online on the home page the system froze. I turned off the console and restarted it and it wouldn't connect online so I go to find a network select wireless and it tells me to plug in an adapter.
    It was just working fine 5 minutes ago and now this. How do I fix it?
  6. VibroPlex Win User

Xbox Live rebooting router

1) Is the Xbox360 connected by an Ethernet cable, or is it using WiFi to talk to the router?

2) How many Xboxes do you have?
Thema:

How do I fix my my network connection? My xbox360 is telling me 2 wifi connections have...

1. How do I fix my my network connection? My xbox360 is telling me 2 wifi connections have... - Similar Threads - fix network connection

2. how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network"

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network": My friend and I are trying to play astroneer for the last week, but we found tons of problems with toredo in Windows 11, and now we are stuck with this error "Client on managed network". To be...
  3. My profile is not allowed to play on the Xbox network for Xbox series X how can I fix this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My profile is not allowed to play on the Xbox network for Xbox series X how can I fix this: My profile is not allowed to play on Xbox network Xbox series X how can I fix this 646b01e6-88df-437b-9ab2-e29ae5af7aba
  4. How to fix xbox not connecting to xbox network even though it says that the connection is good?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix xbox not connecting to xbox network even though it says that the connection is good?: So I got a new WiFi router and I set it up on all my devices but the Xbox wouldn’t work I tried everything and keeps giving me error 0x87dd001a and I also have a Xbox one that might make it not...
  5. Can’t connect to Wi-Fi won’t read network fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Wi-Fi won’t read network fixed: I just experienced this problem for the first time reset sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t but I took my time to go over the settings and learn that if you clear your DNS you should be...
  6. Xbox Series X randomly disconnects from network, nothing fixes it until I rename my device...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X randomly disconnects from network, nothing fixes it until I rename my device...: I purchased my Xbox Series X in December, it's still under warranty. It will randomly disconnect from the network and will not connect after updating, restarting, etc. The only way to get the...
  7. Fix Grounded Network Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix Grounded Network Error: I own grounded on PC and have owned it for a while now but I just experienced an issue where every time I try and go to multiplayer a pop up appears saying "Connected Xbox Network Account...
  8. My wi-fi want connect to my Xbox network what can I do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wi-fi want connect to my Xbox network what can I do to fix it: I have did everything the system ask me to do 559bdce1-e702-4581-b4e1-363e046a6460
  9. Where/How to fix the network card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where/How to fix the network card?: Where do I fix my Network card? I've already determined that is the issue (and so conveniently after my warranty expired), but xbox support has been 0 help so far....
  10. I can't connect to my wireless network Xbox sees it but will not connect how do I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to my wireless network Xbox sees it but will not connect how do I fix it: Just bought an Xbox 360 from a friend of mine sees my wireless network but will not connect please enlighten me on how to fix it 38b6a850-ba64-406d-a226-6947bde04829