How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...

Discus and support How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My gta5 will not let me play it’s saying your profile needs promision to access gta online all day resherching and I can’t get it working... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by charlie smith2, Jan 20, 2023.

1. How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...

My gta5 will not let me play it’s saying your profile needs promision to access gta online all day resherching and I can’t get it working

:)

charlie smith2, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all day GTA online

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

There are a few steps you can try to fix the issue with GTA Online on Xbox requiring permission:

1. Make sure your Game Pass subscription is active and you are signed in with the correct account.

2. Check if there are any system updates available for your Xbox and install them if necessary.

3. Check if there are any updates available for GTA Online and install them.

4. Restart your Xbox and try launching GTA Online again.

5. Try clearing your Xbox's cache by holding the power button for 10 seconds to turn off the console, unplugging it, and waiting for 10 seconds before plugging it back in and restarting.
  3. Smwutches Win User

How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all day GTA online

What Game Pass do you have? Not all of them include the ability to play online.
  4. Miguel Molina O Win User

Do you have your account inside Microsoft family?
  5. Zach Birchfield Win User

Why can't I play gta online with gta5 game disc?

I got the GTA V it includes GTA v and GTA V online with criminal enterprise starter pack and I cant play GTA online idk what's going on with that do u have to get game pass for it.
  6. Kaisar.Blaze Win User

Gears 5 - Cannot log into Xbox live profile

I'm having similar problem with GTA 5.

My microst account is all set up but I get an error that says I don't have the correct permissions to play GTA Online live.

I have an Xbox360.

How do I fix it so I can play live?
Thema:

How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...

1. How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all... - Similar Threads - fix GTA online

2. How to fix gta 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix gta 5: I just got gta 5. I have everything needed, a new 16gb flash drive and both disc..both are brand new... I first installed disc one then put in disc two but it's always saying there is something...
  3. How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...: My gta5 will not let me play it’s saying your profile needs promision to access gta online all day resherching and I can’t get it working ab258064-30d4-4c18-94f6-1198739b3e67
  4. How to fix GTA 5 being stuck on "Entering Story Mode" on steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix GTA 5 being stuck on "Entering Story Mode" on steam: So i have this issue for about a day now anytime i launch GTA i get endless loadings and i cant get into online or story mode i tried Reinstalling the game, Updating drivers and Windows... I dont...
  5. GTA V wont install how to fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V wont install how to fix: Every time I try to download it the network download is able to completely finish, but the actual disc part of the download wont??? please help! d9ac4f5f-373a-41a2-95b2-32bcddebcf3d
  6. My computer crashes 5-15 mins into a GTA V playing session, is there anyway to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My computer crashes 5-15 mins into a GTA V playing session, is there anyway to fix it?: Hello, I Have recently built a gaming pc, my problem is that whenever I play GTA V the system reboots or crashes after 5-15 mins of playing it. Specs of system: Motherboard: ROG STRIX B550-A...
  7. How do I fix, the pop up on gta online on my other account that says failed to find...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix, the pop up on gta online on my other account that says failed to find...: When ever I'm on my main account on GTA online it let's me join my friends but when I switch to my other account it let's me into gta but doesn't let me join my friends, when I accept their invite...
  8. how to fix gta 5 download on a xbox X series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix gta 5 download on a xbox X series: I’ve been trying to download GTA 5 on my Xbox X series and it won’t download. Its been stopping at 58 percent. Not only that it keeps saying installation stopped when I try again....
  9. How do I fix GTA 5 stuttreing often ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix GTA 5 stuttreing often ?: I had been experiencing a new insecurity in GTA 5 game that I called it Stutterotropia. you see, Stutterotropia is a problem that the game receives stutters incontinuous for 0.02 seconds....
  10. How do I fix GTA V (Xbox 360) freezing on the loading screen everytime I try to launch the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix GTA V (Xbox 360) freezing on the loading screen everytime I try to launch the...: When I put my GTA V (Xbox 360) disc and launch it, after a few seconds of the loading screen, it just freezes my entire Xbox 360. I have tried clearing the cache on every storage device,...