how do i fix my game feeling not centered on my screen?

Discus and support how do i fix my game feeling not centered on my screen? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i play apex on my xbox one s almost all the time and for the longest time the game has been feeling very weird. Its like my game is not centered on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by reynolds rey, Feb 22, 2023.

1. reynolds rey
    reynolds rey Guest

So i play apex on my xbox one s almost all the time and for the longest time the game has been feeling very weird. Its like my game is not centered on my screen, sometimes its like it pulls more to the right and sometimes to the left. I tried changing my hdmi port and the game felt different but still not centered. Im also sure its not a controller analogue drift problem because i got a new controller. it also feels like everytime i hop on to the game im on a new sensitivity yet its still the same which is very frustrating since it causes alot of inconsistency. Any solutions?

:)

reynolds rey, Feb 22, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

If you're having problems with your game's display alignment or sensitivity, you can try the following solutions:

1. Make sure your TV or monitor is set to the correct aspect ratio and that it is not overscanning the image. This can result in the screen's edges being cut off, which may be causing the alignment issues.

2. Calibrate the settings in your game: Many games have calibration settings that allow you to adjust the display and sensitivity. Examine the Apex settings menu to see if there are any options for display alignment or sensitivity.

3. Reset your Xbox display settings: On your Xbox, go to the "Display & sound" settings menu, select "Video output," and then select "Calibrate TV." Follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate your display settings and see if this solves the problem.

4. Try a different HDMI cable: If you're connecting your Xbox to your TV or monitor via an HDMI cable, try a different cable to see if that solves the problem. Cables can be defective or incompatible at times.
  3. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

October update

I definitely don't like the new dashboard (home) layout.

It feels so off centered now, sets my OCD off lolol. I don't like how they removed the friends/my profile tab from the main screen too.
  4. sean lashook Win User

The cursor appears in Forza Motorsport and doesn't go away

I'm am having the same issue and the only thing I seem to be able to do is go into the edge app and move is out the center of the screen. It's no a fix but at least it's not directly in my vision.
  5. mante11agunmen Win User

How do I fix my game?

I tested to see if dying light 2 would work and it downloaded idk why the other game isnt
  6. mante11agunmen Win User

How do I fix my game?

It’s an Xbox One and the game is Jojo’s bizarre adventure all star battle r. I would’ve just gotten it on digital but my card wasn’t working with the store on the console.
Thema:

1. how do i fix my game feeling not centered on my screen? - Similar Threads - fix game feeling

2. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  3. How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game”

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game”: I had started a game on my pc and the microsoft sign up thing popped up so i clicked my account and it and it acted like the game started but there was an error saying you need to sign in to play...
  4. My cursor is out of place when I record using the xbox gaming bar is there any way to fix that?

in XBoX on Windows
    My cursor is out of place when I record using the xbox gaming bar is there any way to fix that?: I’ve been using the xbox gaming bar for quite some time, but I can’t seem to find the place to change the video quality and when I record, my cursor always seems to be out of place. Like for...
  5. Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?: I have 2 PC's. Using worse one - streaming with no issues on discord and twitch. Using new one - The moment I start stream internet speed slows down and I cant do anything on internet untill I...
  6. How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar: I've been getting the error message on Xbox that my mic won't work until I allow Microsoft permissions, but I have turned on every permission told to, and I still cannot get my mic to work. My mic...
  7. How do I fix game bar?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix game bar?: Hi, every time I use the Xbox Game Bar, specifically Xbox party, it tells me that, "Background Permissions" are turned off. I checked my Windows Settings, and I picked, "allow." I have terminated,...
  8. How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?: I recently started playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint and noticed I was unable to hear voicelines entirely or they sounded like they were speaking from 50 meters away when the character...
  9. I can't get the disc to run the game, how can I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get the disc to run the game, how can I fix this?: Title is a bit of a lie I have the ultimate edition for fallout New Vegas on disc and I've been trying to install the DLC from the DLC disc but both discs only load up the game pass version of it...
  10. How do I fix game bar being stuck on the sign in screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix game bar being stuck on the sign in screen?: Ever since the new game bar update I haven't been able to go onto gamebar because it says "signing in". No matter how long I wait for it, it continues to be stuck there. I have tried everything...